Transformers: Salvation

Gronius whoot a fireball at the pursuers.

Zepar gives a roar that told the Insecticons to get off this ship as he fully transformed into dragon mode.

One drone is hit and erupts into flames, leaving another and the warrior in pursuit. The warrior aims for the dragon’s left wing with its blaster, while the drone fires a beam at Gronius’ underside.

Many insecticons near Zepar stop in their attack and turn to look at the dragon. A few drones scurry away in fear, but a large warrior with spikey crimson armor rises to the challenge. Digging its beast-mode legs into the floor, it deploys a plasma cannon from it’s horn and fires a shot at Zepar.

1 Like

While trying to dodge the drone’s blast, he gets hit in the wing. He roars in pain, slowly descending to the ground.

1 Like

With a roar like crashing thunder, he sends shots of fire to intercept the plasma blasts as he advances on the warrior.

Zepar growled in Ancient, his voice was lower and definitely more beastly, to the Red Warrior Insecticon, “You are brave to challenge me like this and I respect that; I would like the honor of knowing your name.”

From her place in the jungle, little Delta was trying to find a way out of the carnage. She hoped that the Insecticons would not see her, that she could return to the ship, that she could find somebody that would protect her: Ace, Road Lord, maybe even Roadkill too. Or maybe Gronius.
She just then saw Gronius getting hit and going down. Scared, she quickly turned to her vehicle mode and drove towards the crashing area.

1 Like

SideStep sighed. He downed the rest of the drink and stood up. He blinked.
“Woo. That’s some strong stuff.” he said, before lurching forwards towards the fight. He flipped out his axe and drunkenly charged at the nearest insecticon.

1 Like

The insecticon warrior lands nearby, assuming robot mode and deploying a spike from its right forearm.

The warrior gives only a shrill battle cry in response. Either it didn’t know Ancient, or it just didn’t care to respond. It charges, still in its beast mode, its horn reforming into a sharp blade.

The nearest drone was distracted by combat… likely a fatal mistake on its part.

SideStep screamed as loud as he could and charged, swinging his axe wildly.

Roadkill was in a foul mood, he has even more dents!

The aforementioned drone is slain. An insecticon warrior takes notice of SideStep and lands in robot mode beside him, screeching.

An enemy insecticon drone flies toward Roadkill.

“Yeah, yeah, blah, blah.” mocked SideStep as he slashed at the warrior.

“Aw man!” Roadkill sighs

Zepar sidesteps to evade the horn then tries to pin the Warrior so he can incapacitate it more easily.

The warrior is slashed across the abdomen, and it staggers back a step, before howling at thrusting a blade at SideStep.

The drone reverts to robot mode and slashes at Roadkill with its claws.

Zepar is successful. The warrior struggles furiously to free itself.

SideStep, by pure chance and luck, trips on his own foot and stumbles, barely missing the blade. He cackles wildly before drunkenly slashing his blade.

1 Like

By pure chance and luck, SideStep decapitates his opponent.

1 Like

SideStep cheers loudly, before yelling swear words at the top of his lungs as he charges at another Insecticon.

ooc: Playing SideStep when he’s drunk is kinda fun.

1 Like

Zepar holds it down tightly, “Yield to me!” He ordered, trying to not kill this warrior by offering one last chance to live.

OOC: isn’t sidestep always drunk?

IC:

“Aah not the bugs get out of my eyes!” Roadkill yelled

OOC: #NickCage

1 Like