Transformers: Salvation

“L-like I said, lemme at 'em!” Insisted SideStep.

Thrust looks at Facelift, his face filled with skepticism.
“…aren’t you the illegal guy?” He asked.
Vigor chuckled as he fired at another Insecticon.

One disk buzzes rather close to Zepar’s left shoulder.

The insecticon charges, too, spinning up another disk within their gun to use as a melee weapon.

“Heavens no!” Grommet scoffs.

“Well, not by yourself, at least,” Sprocket says. “That place is probably crawling with insecticons right now.”

“I prefer the term freelancer,” Facelift objects, firing more blasts from the turret of his tank form.

A drone is hit dead in the eye of its beast mode and collapses.

“I’m f-fine!” SideStep said. “I-I’m a god. I c-can do this.”

Thrust rolls his eyes.
Lightshift and Vigor continue fighting.

Zepar boosts himself forward with his wings, trying to tackle and pin the Insecticon as his mouth begins to glow.

Yield; last chance.” he growls in Ancient.

Sprocket looks to Grommet, who returns a smug look to his cohort.

“See? Now, let’s find someone sober, shall we?” the Decepticon scientist says.

“You are so judgemental!” Sprocket scolds him.

The Splitter brothers may spy a small force of insecticon drones flying towards Sprocket, Grommet, and SideStep.

Zepar successfully grabs hold of his opponent, however the insecticon attempts to cut into his abdomen with their makeshift saw.

Zepar bites down on the Insecticon’s head, “Wrong answer.” he growled as he lets loose more dragonfire on him.

SideStep frowned waved Grommet off. “Alright t-then, go do it yourself, if you’re s-so great.”

The three brothers do indeed spot it, and train their fire on the small group.

The insecticon is slain, though Zepar likely sustained damage to his abdomen.

Grommet begins to deliver a retort, raising a finger-

-however several bursts of gunfire and a few falling insecticon bodies interrupt him.

Zepar growls and tries to engage his medigauntlet to heal himself.

Yield to me or suffer the fate of these two warriors.” he warned in very clear Ancient.

Many of the insecticons around Zepar seem hesitant to approach him, though many more were continuing their invasion all over Salvation.

Suddenly, however, a dark mass appears on the horizon. It was another insecticon hive- the same one that Zepar and Forcep had been working to help earlier. Moved by our heroes’ compassion, that hive’s queen had rallied her subjects to aid in repelling the invasion.

On the bridge, Flyby was still struggling to free Salvation from her invisible shackles.

“I’ve flown in the Decepticon navy for nearly four hundred and twenty-five years, captains, but never in that time has my ship been held in place by the invisible hand of Primus!” the pilot growls as he yanks at the controls.

“Do what you can to get Primus to let go!” Topside retorts. “Greasemonkey, is it something on your end? Grav-drive malfunction? _anti_gravity? Could the transwarp drive be doing this?”

“No, captain, I’m afraid I’m as perplexed as our pilot is,” Greasemonkey’s tired voice replies over the comm. “Invasion aside, all systems are green; whatever this is, it’s not a problem on our end.”

2 Likes

Yield to me.” Zepar growled in Ancient to the Insecticons around him, “You will be spared if you do.

Many of the insecticons around Zepar decide to relocate themselves to other areas of Salvation; this particular spot no longer seemed worth it to them.

Enemy insecticons outside Salvation were now being kept busy by the forces of the friendly mutant hive, however others had managed to breach the Fleetcarrier through various airlocks and hangars, and more still were being warped directly into Little Iacon via the ancient ground bridge.

Halfrunner and Antillian Sunrise’s DJ could be seen mowing down droves of the bothersome bugs, while Lurch and a squad of Decepticon commandos held their own near the Peace and Tyranny. Salvo challenged the largest insecticon warriors she could find single-handedly, while Forcep tended to the injured, and Thrift helped to defend hangar thirty.

Zepar transformed to robot mode, “Please tell me there’s some good news.” He said on the comlink with Motherboard.

“Spontaneous appearance of hostile insecticon presence in the main hangar suggests that the hive has access to the ground bridge discovered earlier,” Motherboard tonelessly reports. “CFC Salvation is still curiously immobile.”

1 Like

“Okay, I’d like to try and shut down that Ground Bridge with a team.” Zepar said, “Also, check for tractor beams and physical anchors; this hive wants to go to Cybertron and this ship is how they want to get there.” He told Motherboard as he tried to get to the Inquisitive Savant.

“Scanning… anomalous energy signal detected,” Motherboard reports. “Signal does not appear to originate from hostile insecticons. Commencing further analysis…”

Some hostile insecticons had managed to crawl into hangar thirty-one, and Zepar’s fellow crewmembers were engaged in battle with them.

“Thanks, keep me posted.” Zepar said as he drew his Greatsword and charged to try and reach the Savant.

Zepar is able to dispatch the insecticons in his way, distracted as they were with the other bots firing upon them in the hangar.

The three continue their fire.
Sidestep chuckled.

Zepar tries to get into the Savant, he wanted to follow up on a request he made before reaching this planet.