Transformers: Salvation

“Fine.”

“Do we have an idea of where the signal is coming from?” Zepar asked.

The insecticon is slain.

“Sorry,” Sprocket apologizes, “I’m just not built for that.”

Salvo shrugs.

“Negative,” Motherboard replies.

“Hey!” Thrift calls as the insecticon turns its attention back to him. The junkion merchant reloads his cannon and blasts the beast’s head into scrap metal.

“You are now my least favorite person on the ship!” he calls after Delta, struggling to rise.

Thrust shrugs. “It’s fine.”
He and his other brothers transform. “See you all on the flip side.” Lightshift says.
The three rocket off towards the nearest hangar.

SideStep watches them go.
“Darn. I was gonna go after them.”

Redstocker sighed in relief as he put his shot gun down.
“Mr. Alterion… Where are you?”
Redstocker rose his head, and quickly realised that he could not get up into his wheelchair. He sighed again, silently, alone.

Sparks flew from Gronius’ shoulder, burning his hand. He screeched in pain.
“Can you cover us till the closest medical bay?” Alterion asked.
“I am fine!”
“No you aren’t godslagit!” Alterion said, shooting at another Insecticon.

Delta heard this. She slowed down, before hiding behind a spaceship.
This was very awkward for her. She never fought in such a massive war. The biggest mission he ever had was on Earth, and almost nothing of great importance was happening there.
She turned to her robot mode, looking at Thrift. She wanted to act, to fight, but she was afraid. She was very afraid.
What would Gronius do in this situation?

1 Like

Sprocket shrugs.

"You can probably hitch a ride.

“Forcep’s in hangar thirty-two, at last check,” Salvo says.

Thrift crawls behind another stack of crates, grimacing from the pain in his back.

“We are easy targets till we arrive there.”

Delta looked at him, biting her metalic limp.
“Screw it!” she said, activating her battle mask and climbing on the ship.
“Hey, uglies!” she yelled to the other Decepticons, opening fire.

1 Like

Salvo cracks her knuckles.

“I can help with that,” she says.

Four insecticon drones take notice and begin scurrying toward her.

“Then cover us!” He said as he started helping Gronius go to the hangar.

Delta closed her eyes as she started yelling, randomly shooting at the Insecticons.

1 Like

“Right.”

SideStep transformed and sped after the three jets.

1 Like

“That’s what I was getting at!” Salvo replies as she follows, blasting apart any insecticons that dared to approach the two.

Delta unfortunately misses the four drones, who respond by firing their eye beams.

At the ancient facility, the other half of the hostile insecticon hive had assumed control of the ground bridge, warping themselves in packs into Salvation’s main hangar. Heading them was the hive’s most vicious warrior, a brute of an insecticon calling himself Fester.

OOC: he kinda looks like timelines’ Buzzclaw:

3 Likes

As the three Splitter brothers enter a hangar, SideStep, who was close behind them, transforms and jumps on top of Lightshift, who was the largest of the three.
Lightshift yelped.
“Hey! get off me!” He protested.
“No, I’m goin with ya!” SideStep replied.
“…fine. But don’t move around too much!” Lightshift said.
The four flew out of the hangar and down towards the planet and the ground bridge.

1 Like

Zepar growls and calls for the coordinates to the ancient facility and a team to be ready ASAP.

From afar, the Splitter brothers and SideStep could see a multitude of insecticons around the facility, many of them pouring inside it through the entryway. Fester spies our approaching heroes and barks a command to five massive insecticons with cannons protruding from their abdomen. These bugs dig their legs into the soil and fire a salvo of round, spiky projectiles that ride on jets of green plasma toward the Splitter brothers.

“The Splitter brothers appear to have departed for the facility a short time ago,” Motherboard informs Zepar.

The three jets flip into barrel rolls, dodging the projectiles. They begin to fire their weapons, missiles launching from underneath their wings.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” He growled as he tried to leave the Savant and head for the facility.

OOC: GTG.

The missiles strike the insecticon artillery crippling some and outright killing others. Fester roars in fury, and four warriors fly up to meet the Splitter brothers in battle at his command.

Zepar is able to leave the Savant.

SideStep yells and fires at one of them atop Lightshift.
The Splitter Brothers fire their gatling guns at the warriors.

This warrior is hit and sent crashing into the ground.

One of the remaining three is torn apart by the Splitter brothers’ weapons, while the other two swing wide to try and flank them.

Alterion is walking in front of Geonius, blasting at the Insecticons that were approaching for a frontal attack, leaving themones from the back to Salvo. Gronius was following him as fast as he could.

After a few minutesmof luck, in which no Insecticons saw him just lying on a street of the Little Iacon, Redstocker hit the metal under him with his fist.
“Help?” He said to anybody in his surroundings. “It is really that hard to realise what happened when you see an old man lying down next to a blasted wheelchair?!”

The Insecticons hit Delta in the side part of her chest, tho the damage was not deadly. The impact with the shot sent her flying into a wall, then down on the floor.