Transformers: Salvation

“Let’s see if we can patch this thing up.” He said.

SideStep blinked.
“Lemme guess… I’ll have tk bring along those hyper brothers? What are they called? Splitty brothers?”

Epsilon 5 was exploring around the ship, still getting used to the place.

“Can do,” promises Thrift, retreating to a work station protruding from his ship.

“Several crew members possess skills that would prove useful in your search, the Splitter brothers included,” says Shockwave.

“Right-o… I’ll go round up some helpers then.”

Shockwave nods and returns to his work (@meepinater)

Epsilon had wandered into the area of Shockwave’s lab, not knowing that the cyclops was in the area.

“Let me know if you need help.” Zepar said as he stood near Thrift.

He would become wise to Shockwave’s presence soon enough, seeing the cyclops working with Sprocket and Grommet to set up a new lab. If SideStep hadn’t left already left, Epsilon might also see him (@meepinater).

Thrift gives Zepar a thumbs-up.

“Will do,” he says. “This might take a bit.”

“Your brother doesn’t really like him…”

Zepar nods and lets Thrift get to work.

Epsilon seemed to be a mixture of curiosity and fear; he noticed himself and Shockwave looked pretty similar but he knew his reputation. Epsilon kinda froze up, unsure what to do.

“Like who?” Song said, set a little aback.

“Road Lord. My master…” Ace replies

“Right…” Song said, slowly nodding her head, not really understanding where the conversation was going.

“So… Uhm… There’s a new ship!” Delta said.
“Yeah, I was looking for it for quite a while. I think Zepar went inside of it.”
“Well then… Uhm… Would you like to go there?”
Gronius shrugged his shoulders.
“Sure, why not?”

“Sorry, you look a little… confused?” Ace asks

“I am not.” Song said, waving one of her hands, while her upper pair was crossed. “I just… didn’t knew you met Gronius.”
Suddenly the door to the CR Chamber opened, as Redstocker fell out of it like a brick. The two Autobots could hear him swearing his non-functional legs.
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

Thrift might be here a while- repairing an Immobilizer was no small task.

Shockwave turns.

“Yes?” he asks.

Sprocket waves hello.

Most of the ancient Knight cruiser had yet to be fully explored; Zepar’s drone had only been able to explore some of the detached arm and a stretch of corridor in the main body of the ship. The images it had sent back, available for all the crew to see, were… unnerving.

Gronius and Delta headed for the nearest hangar, looking for a way to get to the alien ship.
OOC: It is still in space, right?

Coincidentally, the nearest hangar was hangar bay thirty, where Zepar also was (@BlackBeltGamer98)

The cruiser was still in space, orbiting the blue star. It was a bit too large to fit inside any one of Salvation’s hangars, and the gap between modern cybertronian technology and Golden Age tech, combined with the cruiser’s damages, made proper docking impossible. Salvation instead hovers close by the derelict, her exterior lights illuminating patches of the cruiser’s hull.

“Well… It seems that we will have to fly to it…” Delta said.

“Really? One of the first times I saw you I was with him…” he pauses