Transformers: Salvation

“Well… her names Delta…” Aridocara blushes
@Toa_Vladin

If she could, Delat would have facepalmed. Hardly.
“Aha…” she said, rolling her optics while Aridocara was not looking.

1 Like

“I feel like an idiot…” Aridocara sighed

“Why so?” she said uninterested, putting a claw under her head, trying to trick Aridocara into thinking that she was still listening him.

Epsilon had left Shockwave alone and resumed exploring the ship.

“Gronius, do you wish to explore this place more or leave?” Zepar asked nervously.

“1. For not realising it was you for so long and 2. For hanging out with Roadkill all these years, if you knew everything you’d…” he paused “never mind, I liked the nickname!”
@Toa_Vladin

“Don’t worry dragon pal. I got your back.” he said, raising one of his shot guns. “I can’t let whatever is inside this ship to get to Song and the others.”

“Slag.”
“Wait, what?” she said, keeping the masquerade.

1 Like

SideStep grimaced.
“Somethin’ bad happened here.” He muttered.

Many of the crew in the corridors were gathered around monitors, observing the images sent back from the derelict cruiser. In Little Iacon, crew members amble about. Many were buying weapons and equipment from Salvation’s various vendors.

SideStep would soon arrive at a breach in the hull, through which he could enter the derelict.

SideStep entered the derelict.

Inside, SideStep finds more evidence of battle, statues depicting Knights holding the Dark Star Saber, and cyberglyphics making reference to the Heralds of Unicron.

“Holy mother of cybertron…” SideStep says quietly.
"This thing has been places.

Indeed it had. There was a nearby terminal that might be working just enough pull up a map of the cruiser… if SideStep understood cyberglyphics.

SideStep pulled up his list.
He commed Zepar.
“Hey, angel boy. I have a list of things that we need… mind helping?”
@BlackBeltGamer98

“Where are you?” Zepar asked.

Sidestep sent his location to Zepar, as well as the list.

Zepar reads through the list.

The list called for parts necessary to construct a machine that would allow two bots to link their neural networks and interact with each other in a virtual representation of their subconscious minds. Technology such as this did not exist in the modern day, and only had a chance of being found amidst relics of the Golden Age, such as this cruiser.

Zepar tries to pull up a map from the console to use in getting the items on the list, or at least try to without going mad or getting killed.

SideStep began his own search for the items.