Transformers: Salvation

“Oh, good evening, ma’am!” Blight greeted, grasping Redstocker’s wheelchair (@Toa_Vladin, I guess) tightly. “Or is it morning? You can never really tell in space.”

“Oh, mama!” Redstocker called her out.

@Toa_Vladin
@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister
“oh, um hi.” She replies shyly. She looks at Redstocker “Uh, do I know you?”

“That was incredibly innappropriate!” scolded Blight, before suddenly tensing up. "I mean, um, Captain, um… I like my job!"

1 Like

“oh, it’s quite alright” she says in a light, kind voice, “he didn’t hurt anyone. i know how it is, Craig was like this in near the end.”

“Was that a friend of yours?” Blight wondered.

“yes, in a way, but it doesn’t matter. He’s gone now.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. This war’s had a toll on us all.”

“it wasn’t the war, but thank you for your concern” She replied as she smiles sweetly.

“Oh. Alright, then. Where are you headed?”

“back to my quarters.” she replied. "How about you? you must be going somewhere important.’

“Not really…” Blight admitted. "I was trying to do some service by helping this guy out, but it turns out there isn’t too much to do this side of Salvation."

“I know.” She looks down somewhat sheepishly, like she was embarrassed, “That’s part of why I come this way, i try to stay out of the way.”

“Not a fan of people? I get that.”

“Well.” She sighs. “It’s not just that, I’m just a civilian, a performer at that. I try to stay out of the way of those who are important, like the captains.”

Blight looked down to Captain Redstocker. “Whelp.” Turning back to the woman, he introduced himself. “I’m a field medic, myself. My name’s Blight.”

Zepar might notice that the eyes of one of the Knight statues lining the walls had lit up, and were tracking his movements.

1 Like

“Nice to meet you. My name is Juliana.” she bowed humbly. “I work as an entertainer at the Antillian Sunrise.”

Zepar steps closer to this statue, inspecting it.

Shadowraker lands on it and pecks inquisitively at it.

“Likewise,” nodded Blight. “So, you do, like, dances and stuff? Or maybe a comedy routine?”