Transformers: Salvation

“Nothing.” he said, chuckling.

She let out a light, charming laugh, “true, that probably does prove to be a problem.”

Just to spite him, Pixel’s face-screen lights up to give him a singular eye. He pretends to fumble around, tripping over Blight’s foot.

Juliana crouches down and gives him a hand to help him up.

Pixel drops his back to the ground and curls up his arms and legs like a needy infant.

Epsilon tried his best to keep out of the way, kinda difficult when you’re a large fellow like himself.

OOC: he’s about the same height as Shockwave.

IC: Zepar looked around near the Sentinal statue for any clues as to why it was not only active but in the place it was. (@Chromeharpoon)

Juliana looks up at Blight with concern on her face, “Oh, is he alright?”

“Honestly?” Blight shrugged. “I have no idea. Something’s broken in his spark or whatever, he acts like a toddler most of the time.”

Pixel’s eyes narrowed and a synthesized tongue glowed on his face, sticking out towards the medic.

“Make me a favour, and let me know if you find a guy called Broadwing.” he said, before describing him to Epsilon.
He then departed to search for him.
@MaxinePrimal

“hrm, I heard that Starscream had a mutant spark, maybe it’s related”

“This guy?” Blight mused. “Him? Related to Starscream? Not gonna lie, that’d be a pretty neat twist for him.”

Noticing he was being ignored, Pixel quickly scanned Blight, transforming into a miniature silver-and-blue variant of the medic. He proceeded to mock Blight, mumbling glitched murmurs as his source material spoke.

Juliana giggled and covered her mouth with her hand.

“you might want to look behind you,” she said and pointed behind him.

“Nah,” Blight frowned, already guessing what was happening.

Inspired by the reaction, Pixel next transformed into Juliana herself, doing a cartwheel across the hall before breaking into cubic parts and spreading over the floor.

“OK, it’s time for us to leave, right Mr. Blight?”

“Is it?” Blight queried. “Um, yeah, sure, uh, where too, Captain?” He rushed to the wheel chair.

She laughed her charming laugh again as she watched Pixel’s antics.

“Oh,” she looked somewhat ashamed “Did you have somewhere to be? I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t have held you up like this! I’m sorry, Ohhh. Now your late and it’s all my fault. I’m so sorry!” She began to cry and she moved to run from the hallway.

“Straight forward and away for woman, for now.”

“No, I don’t, I-”

“I’m not, I just-”

“Oh, uh, yessir, just-”

“S-see you around! Or something!”

Pixel put himself back together, bounding onto Blight’s shoulder, and grabbing on tightly to avoid ejection.

“I hate you,” Blight grumbled, returning to push Redstocker.

1 Like

“You found your spark mate, Mr. Blight?” Redstocker asked, chuckling.

“What?” Blight stuttered. “I… I don’t get it.”