Transformers: Salvation

“You would like to… You know!”
Redstocker said, raising his eyebrows.
“Be with her.”

“Well, yeah, sure,” Blight admitted. “But I would be fine with spending time with anyone. Man, if I was the last bot alive besides one other person, I’d be with them every second I could! Well, unless they were Pixel.”

Pixel was playing Pong using a screen on his arm, not listening to anyone.

“Are you an idiot or you intentionally don’t understand me?”

“Probably the first one.”

“You love her!” he said, raising his arms in the air. “And she loves you!”

Blight’s eye widened. “We just met! The mutual attraction between sparks takes, what, years to cultivate! That was- no, that was two bots meeting each other for the first time. Whether or not that will even become a friendship is a mystery to me, for sure, Captain Redstocker! Where are we going again?”

Redstocker chuckled.
“Sure, said the boy who is, what? 50 times younger than the one he is talking to? At least 50 times younger. Say whatever you want, I know better.”

Broadwing was in the engine room, sleeping on top of the pipe he helped lift. His wing was hanging off the side so he wasn’t exactly hard to spot.

“Sure,” Blight shrugged. “Whatever. Have you found a special someone yourself?”

Gronius took of to Broadwig and pocked him on his head.

“One? I had six!” he yelled proudly.

The medic nods.

“Certainly, sir. He a friend of yours?”

Shockwave lumbers inside the lab, placing his hand on a table for support.

The machinery SideStep, Zepar, and Gronius had brought back from the derelict rested by a decontamination chamber.

Along with Greasemonkey and Broadwing, Gronius and epsilon could spy the hastily-repaired pipes leading to the transwarp drive, which continues to emit an unstable aura of purple-white energy. The shuddering sound was fading away as coolant and energon rushed into the experimental machine, but that was not its only problem.

The sentinel appeared to be standing before a sealed door, decorated with strange diagrams and cyberglyphics.

It was slightly rounded, and the diagrams seemed to be divided into four sections.

Blight’s eye nearly fell out. Six! he mouthed. “Did they, um, die or something? Or were you guys not as special for each other?” A third possibility lingered in his mind. Or, they were all at the same time!

The decepticon sleepily lifted his head and looked at Gronius. Squinting he looked at the large dragon bot.

“For Primus sake… What do you want now?”
He said, sounding rather annoyed.

“Well the first one turned out to be the sister of my best friend at the time. This happened so much time ago. It was before me and Mr. Alterion… nevermind. Anyway, the guy had some rust at the brain module, and really really really didn’t like if any of us would have approached his sister. Besides this he was huge, he was a mutant! First time I saw him I thought he was a gestalt! And guess what! Many years later I found out that he actually was a gestalt, and that my girl was the Targetmaster of the team. I really had no idea that she had a sword mode! Anyway, I decided to respect the guy’s “love” for his sister, and to back away.”

“Got five minutes?”

“Oh, um, okay,” Blight commented. “That’s an interesting tale.”

1 Like

“Alright. Fine. But if you’ve come here just to yell at me more I’m leaving.”

“I literally have no idea what happened to the second one. I know she was a Seacon of sort, and that I met her near Earth, but that’s all I can remember.”

“No, trust me.” Gronius said, landing on a nearby pipe.

“I have absolutely no reason to trust you, but I also have nothing better to do.”
Broadwing transformed and sat up.

“So go ahead.”

OOC: Break is over. Gotta go. Back in 2 hrs.

1 Like

“OK, so… I just want to say that I am sorry. I told Song, and I’ll tell you too: it might be hard to believe, but one of my childhood heroes and… a nice girl… convinced me that what I was doing is bad. I am trurly sorry, Broadwing and although I am not expecting you to fully forgive me, I came here to apologise mainly because of Song. I talked to her, I apologised for everything I’ve done, from censorship her friends to disconsidering her as an Autobot. I apologised for everything I could think of and for everything I couldn’t. And now I am doing the same here for you. I am sorry that I didn’t let you to stay around Song, that I yelled at you, that I called you names, that I considered you a mindless killing machine for how you look like, for fighting you, for being edgy or cruel or rude around you, etc. If you want to spend time with Song, fine. If you will make… (with a forced nice tone) feelings for her, it’s still fine. If you want to forgive me, I would be very happy. If you wouldn’t want to forgive me, I would not be as happy, but I would respect your choice and stop forcing me between your and Wildsong’s friendship. I just hope we two can get along as the two, mature, beast-formers that we are.”
he said, laying back on the pipe.
@MaxinePrimal

“So… Not that great, or too long ago?”