Transformers: Salvation

Shadowraker tries to pick up the Cube and fly it out of the case and make her way back to Zepar.

Zepar pondered as he looked at the design of the door, trying to see if it had any clues to what lay behind it. He also tried to be careful to not get too close to the door so as to not make the sentinel think he was gonna break in.

The cube was surprisingly light, as Sprocket, Wildsong, and Sidestrike had observed.

The divine light cyberglyph was one seldom seen on its own. Usually, in texts found in Golden Age ruins, it was accompanied in a string by glyphs representing Primus or the Allspark. Here, though, it stood solitarily in the dead center of the door.

1 Like

Shadowraker soon reaches Zepar and gently drops the Cube in his hands before perching on top of his shoulder and chirps for a little snack, which Zepar gives her and she munches on it quite happily.

“Okay,” he said, “let’s see what this does.” He brings the Cube close to the door and waits to see if it reacts.

“So where do you want to go now?” Gronius asked Epsilon.
@BlackBeltGamer98

Song remained in her lab. It was just then when she realise that it was still full of scrap metals. She opened the door and started looking around for somebody that could help her clean the mess.

Delta was searching for Alpha.
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

Alterion was walking in the little Iacon, not really knowing what to do now that he abandoned Redstocker. He was feeling exactly like Gronius, but in a somewhat bad way.

“Idiots! Only idiots, Redstocker!” the old Autobot was mumbling for himself. “You don’t need anybody! You don’t need Mr. Alterion! You don’t need Mr. Blight! You don’t need that rat! You don’t need love! You are Captain Redstocker! Show the world how you earned this name! Exactly! And then they will all come to you, begging to be the ones pushing your wheelchair, upon my honour! Yeah! They will all beg to you, and then you will be finally happy!”

Blight kicks into his room, dropping his rifle and bandolier to the floor, and flicks Pixel. “You gonna skedaddle now?”

“Y-yyyyyes, sir!” Pixel saluted, leaping off of his shoulder with a triple-backflip before missing his landing and shattering into cubes on the floor.

Rolling his optic, Blight sorted through his shelf of concoctions.

“Bl-bl-bl-ight?” stammered Pixel, right beneath Blight’s feet. The medic bowed to speak with him.

“I thought you were going to scram.”

“EYE c@n’t re@ch thë vēnt.”

Sighing, Blight picked up Pixel and lifted him up, right to the air vent, which was right behind a selection of sleep syrups.

Pixel took one and threw it at Blight, knocking over a few in the process. A pool of liquids seeped endlessly across the floor.

Blight just yawned and ignored it. “Maybe I’ll just let you die the next time I see an opportunity.”

2 Likes

Epsilon shrugs, “I honestly don’t know.” He said. “If there are any mechanicals in the parks, I’d really like to see them.”

“Mechanicals?” he said, a little confused.

“You know, Turbofoxes, Cryocondors, those kinds of critters?” He asked.

There is no reaction. Perhaps the cube wasn’t the key the sentinel had mentioned.

A large section of Little Iacon was cloaked in darkness, for a massive light fixture in the ceiling of the main hangar had been shot out in the last battle. Large shards of glass and other debris had been sent raining down upon the buildings and roads, and there were many wounded crew members.

1 Like

“Huh, I thought that would work.” Zepar said he looks over the inscriptions again, trying to see if he had missed something.

“Doors…we have the key but I don’t have it…divine light…Allspark…” He muttered as he thought.

1 Like

“I thought those are called mechani_m_als. It might be a regional word.”

Alterion sighed.
“Trouble never ends, right?” he said for himself as he started helping the crew members.

“Oh, just a second.” Epsilon said as he lightly whacked the side of his head a couple times. “Mechanimals.” He said a couple times before he shrugged, “Guess my head got a bit of a glitch on the word.” He said, making a mental note to have a doctor run a diagnostic on him for if it was anything dangerous.

Zepar continued muttering, sometimes drifting into Ancient, “…key, what key?..divine light…” he muttered.

He mentally goes through the list of Ancient artifacts they had. Gauntlet, nope; Cube, unfortunately not…key…key…key

His optics widened as he had an idea.

Blight threw his cape onto the mess, pushing it all into one corner.

In the meantime, Pixel had leapt into the pool of syrup, covering himself in the goop. When Blight neared him, he jumped out, a giant monster of yellow and glass, roaring intimidatingly. It may have scared the annoyed bot, if it wasn’t for the fact that he only rose to Blight’s ankle.

“Don’t you have anywhere better to be? Like your vents?”

“N-no room!”

“There’s plenty of rooms.”

“N--------one are mINe.”

If Zepar had seen the Omega Map, his knowledge of cyberglyphics might reveal to him that a portion of the verse inscribed around the door could also be found running down the center of the ancient datacard.

“Help!” a voice calls out from the darkness. It was the high, accented voice of Lurch, owner of the Peace and Tyranny.

“Would someone come and help me, for Spark’s sake!” he screeches, clearly in pain. “I’ve been laying here, dying, for hours now!”

Eureka!” he yelled suddenly, startling Shadowraker in the process.

She dives and pecks him in the face a couple times.

“Sorry-ow!” He yelped before his bird landed nearby.

“Hey, Grommet? Sprocket?” He said on the comlink, “Can you guys come to the Savant with the map? I found an interesting door you guys might be able to help open up.”

Actaeon smiles,
"Though

“I’ll be there shortly,” Grommet replies. “I just have to finish getting my counterpart checked into sickbay to get his arm reattached after his complete and utter failure to protect the map.”

“He was invisible!” Sprocket could be heard protesting on the other end. “How’m I supposed to fight a guy I can’t see?! You give it a go sometime; see how it works out for ya!”

“Though… what?” Replies Shakedown.

1 Like

OOC: may or may not have forgot to finish tha-

IC:
Actaeon thinks out loud,
“I forgot what I was going to say…though… I think I was going to comment on another bot who was tough, but eh, I forgot.”

@BlackBeltGamer98 “I mean, we could find some there, but I don’t think we are allowed to eat them.”

@Chromeharpoon “Now isn’t this ironic?” Alterion said, approaching him.

“Why would I eat them?” Epsilon asked, “I just want to watch them.”

“Please remember to bring the map, I’ll be waiting.” Zepar said patiently to Grommet.