Transformers: Salvation

“Oh… Uhm… OK.”

1 Like

Epsilon seemed confused, “Did I say something wrong?” He asked.

“Nah, but seeing that I am a techno-organic and I eat mechanimals, it’s a little weird to go and just watch them.”

Toss-up nods.

“I feel ya, Autobot,” he sympathizes.

Lurch was only visible in the dark by the thin, glowing red conduits running down his arms and legs, and by the blue light radiating from energon that bled from his chest and midsection. A massive shard of glass had apparently fallen on him and sunk into him.

“Do I know you?” he seethes, unable to see Alterion clearly or recognize his voice.

“Right,” Grommet says.

“It handled a hundred million years in the Sea of Rust; it can handle a few miles in my care!” he could be heard snapping at Sprocket before the line disconnects.

2 Likes

Actaeon smiles,
“I guess the recent events have just been tiring to my mind.”

Scrapshot wanders little Iacon. He been acting as support for a long time and kept mostly a low profile. He passed by Antillian Sunrise, thinking of heading inside, though in the end he decided to walk off to see if he could rest in a park.

“Oh.” Epsilon said, “Sorry, I’m not used to being around techno-organics; 'Cons tended to target them a lot and having one around was a bit of a risk most Neutrals didn’t want to take.” His tone showed he was trying to be polite about this.

“But, you are still welcome to join me if you want.” He offered.

Zepar waited patiently for Grommet.

“I am an Autobot. One of the kind you so stubbornly don’t allow in your bar.” he said, trying to move the shard away.

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Nah, man. I was kidding.” he said, suddenly smiling. “But I think there actually are bots that eat them.”

1 Like

Epsilon chuckles at this. “Noted.” He said with a smiling look in his optic.

He nodded as he headed the little Iacon.

After shoving it all to a corner, Blight left to go grab some new materials, dragging along Pixel. “You’re paying for this, I hope you know.”

Juliana sobbed into her pillow, the sound echoing though the air vents nearby.

“They’ve been tirin’ to us all, mate,” Breakout says.

“It’s almost like the GM forgot how to run the game for a month or something”

A timeskip later, Grommet rolls down the hallway in his vehicle mode. He assumes robot form and waddles over, holding the Omega Map in his hand. He looks around at the dilapidated architecture, the many carvings adorning the walls and floor, and the dormant sentinels resting against the walls. It unnerved him somewhat.

Lurch cries out in pain as Alterion fails to dislodge the shard. Moving it only caused the Decepticon more discomfort.

Gaaah! Really?! That’s what’s on your mind right now?! A hell of an Autobot, you are!”

Zepar asks if he could have the Map for a moment.

Grommet returns his attention to Zepar.

Ahem! Well, uh… yes. Here.”

He holds out the ancient device.

Zepar carefully takes the device and tries to use it on the door.

The moment Zepar holds the Omega Map to the door, the matching cyberglyphs on its surface glow the shame shade of blue as the lights on the datacard. The diagrams and cyberglyphics on the blue half of the door light up, as well, and the center of the door assumes a fluid consistency and reshapes itself into a deep notch, before becoming solid again.

Grommet gasps and takes a step back. The sentinel Zepar had been speaking to draws its sword, raising it out toward he ceiling in the usual salute of the Cybertronian Knights.

Open sesame. he thought as he inserted the key and tried to unlock the door.

Actaeon chuckles,
“Yeah, I guess it’s best that we finish this so we can get rest.”
Actaeon shoots a glance at Requiem-IX in order to make sure they were still working."

Once Scrapshot finds said park, he looks for a comfy spot a lies down.

Deciding It’s pointless to lay there and cry, she decides to set off for the park.

She walks through the park and through some bushes there she finds,

OOC: something, whoever wants can jump in here. If not we’ll just pretend it didn’t happen.

The datacard fits into the lock almost as if it was made to. The door emits a low, resounding hum.

“Well, I’ll be…” Grommet comments. “It seems that Sprocket might have been onto something.”

The three bots were indeed still working, though their sparks might not have been entirely in it.