Transformers: Salvation

“In… Private.” she said, pointing at all tge bots around them.

The DJ points a finger-gun at the machines. He lets his shoulders droop as he hangs his head.

Oh?” Broadband reacts, looking over.

In private, you say?” Brakeswitch calls from the navigation console.

“Color me intrigued,” says Flyby.

“I have direct access to approximately 94 percent of the CFC Salvation’s surveillance systems,” Motherboard drones.

■■■■■■■■■■■■ glares at them all, and the ruckus quickly dies down.

Killjoy,” Broadband quietly hisses.

“I’ll take this,” Topside says to his counterpart. He motions for Wildsong to follow him.

1 Like

She did do.

Redstocker was sleeping drunkly in the bar.

“Oh, too bad. Maybe you can get Greasemonkey to work on it?”

Topside leads Song into the war room beneath the bridge. Lights in the ceiling illuminate the model starships decorating the walls, and the display cases containing ancient weapons. The holo-table in the center displayed an orange hologram of Salvation, her worst injuries highlighted in red.

The DJ shrugs and moves his head from side to side. Perhaps he could.

“I can go talk to him if you like?”

“How is our situation?” she asked, trying to move the conversation away of its main subject for now.

The DJ shrugs again. It’d be appreciated, but it wasn’t entirely necessary.

Topside sighs and leans against a display case containing the battered remains of ancient glaive, inscribed with cyberglyphics and the sigil of Prima.

“We’ve lost FTL capabilities, our weapons have been shot to the Pit twice over, and the hull can’t take another onslaught in its current condition,” he says.

“She’s hurting, alright,” he continues, referring to Salvation. “And the current tension among the crew isn’t helping.”

“Have we found the traitor?”

“Alright I’m sure you can handle it.” And seeing as she could no longer complete her job, she decided to take Halfrunner’s offer of a day off, and left for the park.

Blight pretended to ignore Caedia as she clearly took notice of him, but it was far too late to avoid any confrontation.

“You haven’t changed much, brother,” she hissed. “Still working instead of spending time to make friends.”

Blight, obviously annoyed, stuck his head out of his form. “For one, who are you to talk about making friends, and two, I have too made friends! I just… don’t remember their names very well, so don’t ask.”

Caedia sighed and took a seat at his table. “I just wanted to say that I’m sorry. I’m sorry for running to the people who said they could help me.”

“Without a warning?” Blight grumbled. “Without a note, or a, ‘Be back soon!’”

“I know we’ve both chosen our sides-”

“Maybe there is a reason I chose the Autobots,” Blight frowned. “Outside of just saving lives and scrap. Maybe I was afraid that the Decepticons would abduct me like I thought they had you. But, figuring out that you joined them? That only made me afraid of them more.”

Caedia slammed an exhausted fist to the table, but found no words to say back. She pushed out her chair and began to stroll away. “Tell your friends hi for me,” she wearily gurgled as she distanced herself from her brother.

“It would seem so,” Topside says.

“Now, what is it you need, Wildsong? You should know I’m rather averse to keeping secrets from my crew, unless under the most dire circumstances- such as a spy threatening to jeopardize our mission to save our god and species.”

@Toa_Vladin

Autobots and Decepticons could be observed keeping a distance from one another. Road Lord’s death appeared to have only further increased tensions between the factions aboard Salvation.

Zepar decided to try interfacing with the ship via the navigation console using his gauntlet.

The hologram of the planet below enlarges slightly. The sensors still continue to produce nonsense, however.

1 Like

Zepar then tries to get it to connect to the Salvation’s DataNet to help it learn NeoCybex.

The connection is sadly unsuccessful. The lights on the captain’s chair flares.

Zepar examines the chair.

The armrests of the chair ■■■■■ and form indents to accommodate the forearms of any potential pilots.

She walks through park, obviously distressed at the tension.

In one of the parks, Salvo, the quartermaster, could be seen. The minicon wore here battle armor, making her, ironically, one of the tallest bots aboard Salvation. She points her claw arm at various techno-organic trees, and a targeting laser dances where she points.