Transformers: survival of the lost(sign ups)

Why not be an Autobot if trying to act like a con is giving you trouble?

Because I was told that there were enough Autobots in the RP already and I had to make him a Decepticon so things could feel more balanced. Also, could you mind posting the idea info on the OOC PM for me? I kinda forgot which post it was in that I presented my idea.

Never mind, I found it.

Yeah, the unbalanced sides arenā€™t a problem anymore. I switched out my Autobots for a set of Decepti-twins.

1 Like

Name: (Working Name) Alpha Minor

Faction: Autobot

Role in crew(you canā€™t choose captain.): Artillery guy, dude with rocket hammer and is relatively tanky.

Picture/description (please credit the artist if the picture isnā€™t yours):

(Video is a review of a 3P (third party) of a, as I call it, Chibi Omega Supreme by Master Made Toys; video is by emgo316(sorry if I misspelled the name) and is his work and I am using it as a way of showing what my character looks like)

About the size of a large Cybertronian. Has a cannon on the back of his head, a strong claw arm that can double as a flamethrower and a strong arm cannon. The claw and arm cannon can combine into a rocket hammer.

Can have two rockets out of his creation at maximum (one for hammer the other for missile) and any that arenā€™t in use are in a pocket dimension to be stored for later use or are in use as their separate roles simultaneously.

It costs 10-20 Energon Cubes to construct depending on how much power is desired.

Is a pacifist and prefers not to get involved in combat. But he will fight and fight hard if he is forced into a fight.

Altmodes: Can split into 3 parts for his altmode: a rocket/missile, his head can turn into a miniature tank and the rest of him turns into a platform for launching and constructing the missiles.

Special transformer type (head master, power master [no godmasters], target master, pretender. This is optional): I honestly have no idea what special type heā€™d fall into so Iā€™ll just make up a new one: Rocket Master because he is a miniature Omega Supreme who was a Titan and thatā€™s honestly the best I can come up with.

Could he be given flight powers because he has ā€œwingsā€ or is that too much? Iā€™m fine either way.

Also, I think I took a page from Nexus Primeā€™s book in that the entity is able to separate and is aware of what each part is doing and is in full control yet doesnā€™t require the rest of him to survive as he can do decently on his own as just his tank head. Thatā€™s not gonna get used much except for surprise tactics in battle and maybe some reconnaissance, I donā€™t know. Iā€™m just saying stuff for the sake of discussion and fun.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s all the stuff about like godmasters and pretenders and such?

Special types of Transformers.

Whatā€™s special bout them?

Pretenders have suits of armor, Targetmasters turn into guns, and powermasters are just all-around powerhouses. They have little Minicons that power them up.

Thereā€™s tons more, so Iā€™d recommend checking out the wiki.

I have no idea about godmasters but, from what very little I know, Pretenders are able to have an alt mode that allows them to disguise as a human.

Or anything else, really. Sometimes theyā€™re just big olā€™ suits of power armor.

1 Like

Godmasters arenā€™t really allowed, so it isnā€™t to important to the rp

1 Like

@EmperorDuckie

Transformers Wiki - TFWiki.net

Hereā€™s the link to the wiki. Just look up any of these little subclasses, and youā€™ll find what you need.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Do we have to wait until the reset?

Probably. Though itā€™s only a few days away.

Probably. Better safe than sorry.

Name: ahzi
Faction: autobot
Role in crew(you canā€™t choose captain.):pilot
Picture/description (please credit the artist if the picture isnā€™t yours):

(From shapeways)
Altmodes: helicopter
Special transformer type: n/a

2 Likes

The pilot will become Survivalā€™s Chevron Guy, Iā€™m calling it now

2 Likes

What?

Stargate character that exists for the sole purpose of using the gate

2 Likes

I donā€™t mean that as a slight, just to clarify.

1 Like