Transformers: survival of the lost(sign ups)

Name: Seraphicon

Faction: Autobot

Role on ship/crew: Security Officer

Picture/Description:

(Video is a review made by YouTube user Emgo316; I own none of the footage)

An average height Cybertronian with wings and medium armor. His armament is standard police force gear which includes handcuffs, a taser(?), a handgun and a baton.

His personal armament is that he uses his wings like weapons in hand-to-hand combat, but cannot fly. He has a standard rifle. His armor is white based with ice blue highlights and his wings have red ā€œfeatheringā€ as that was the one thing he could change the wasnā€™t at risk of violating uniform protocol.

He is a bit of a stickler for the rules and is a cop. He is relatively new but has been well trained in his job. He has keen abilities of observation and does his best to cover his bases in a case.

Special Transformer Type: Like Haliaetus, what folks usually see of Seraphicon is armor add-ons. His real self is smaller, not by too much but the difference is noticeable if the empty armor and Unarmored Seraphicon are standing next to each other.

He is a master fighter in and out of his armor but likes being fully armored in combat as he gains a unique advantage in combat from his wings.

Alt. Mode: he can transform into a form reminiscent to Optimus Primeā€™s but with white, blue and red highlights.

@Ace, Iā€™m not sure if that is his final Alt Mode but Iā€™m just making this so he has a signup sheet to make it all official.

I was tempted to have him also be learned in Cybertronian Ninjutsu but, Iā€™m pretty sure that what he has already and if he is tone allowed that, he would probably have to be instructed over the course of the RP.

3 Likes

Alright, Iā€™m gonna be inactive for about an hour or so. @BlackBeltGamer98 please try to keep the suspects together so Load can put his plan into action when I get back. If thereā€™s no conceivable way to do that in the story, however, donā€™t bother. I wouldnā€™t want to force you to metagame on my behalf.

1 Like

Accepted

1 Like

Seraphicon could easily keep them in their place with proper motivation to said suspects. He has legal authority and can intimidate them via giving a taste of his combat prowess with his wings at worst.

@Ace, thanks.

1 Like

Name: Aridocara
Faction: Decepticons
Role in crew: Private
Picture: Yellow, body similar to Wheeljack, with a yellow kinda robotic Baseball cap
Altmodes: is this in yellow

From: https://victoriafalls24.com/blog/2013/06/25/toyota-kalahari-botswana-desert-race-special-vehicle-class-results/

2 Likes

I hate to say it, but this is dead

Sorry to say but this has been over for a long time.

Though I am starting up my own TF RP in a couple weeks.

This thing endedā€¦ Likeā€¦ A lot of months ago.

But I just got he-

Okay then

1 Like

Yeah, sorry to break it to you. Keep eye out, though; thereā€™s gonna be a few more Transformers-themed RPs coming out soon.

It would be awesome if we could see you playing alongside us in the future TF rps. There are two who should come in the next two months: Salvation and Tournaments of Terror.

Oh boy, time to plug!

1 Like

Back off Iā€™m already plugging my RP.

2 Likes

Back off both of you!

Alright, Aridocara will be back, in probably all of those

3 Likes