Transformers survival of the lost

Everything was unreadable

Load looks to see what he could glean from just the picture.

Just that they were in the abdomen

1 Like

“I’ll wager the best way to stop this thing is to get to it’s head and blow it’s brains out,” Load says.

Seraphicon studied the readouts, each data set would indicate different aspects of the structure be it whole sections or even power charts showing how efficiently energy was being used and what that energy could be used for. It was all information and the main difference is the language and a few unfamiliar formats.

“Can anybody read this at all?” Alpha asks as he looks at the group.

“Nope,” the twins answer in unison.

Seraphicon was confused; considering how foreign Cybertronians are to this environment, why wasn’t the fortress reacting to their presence aside from activating?

1 Like

Load studies the diagram of the creature-fortress, trying to plot a route to it’s head.

There seemed not to be one, the open areas restricted to the abdomen

1 Like

Seraphicon also looked at the diagrams trying to make heads and tails of the data displayed.

1 Like

“Okay, so we either try shooting through the… walls, I guess they are?” Load says, "Or we climb outside and get to the head that way.’

It was alien in every sense of the word

Load pokes at the flesh comprising the walls.

It was strong with the texture of bone, but the strength of metal

1 Like

It was texture Load had never experienced before, and it unnerved him.

S: “I think the best choice is to climb.”

“I’ll go with sarge on this one,” Lock agrees.

OOC: Don’t know if I’ll be on for very long, but I do want to know what I’ve missed.

OOC: this planet was home to a race who used organic technology, which is where all the bugs came from. We’re inside a giant spider that serves as a mobile fortress/laboratory.

IC: Load steps away from the wall.

1 Like

Several spider fortresses arrise from the ground, as the planet began to reawaken to the mechanical intruders

A temple in the distance rose, as what used to be a city lit up, and a roar could be heard from miles around.

Haliaetus stroked his chin whatever this planet was there was no longer escape

1 Like