Transformers survival of the lost

“If this city turns out to be a bigger spider-thing, I’ll just go ahead and gouge my other eye,” Load vows. “Y’know, to save 'em the trouble.”

OOC: Don’t worry, it’s a mantis shrimp
IC:
Haliaetus stared out the bridge on to a fog, “hm…”

2 Likes

Surdus was lost in the mist. He tried to find the others, but instead he found the ship.
“Good enough.”
He entered in the ship.

The twins continue to drive towards the city, reverting to robot mode and deploying their weapons after a ways.

A spider was surveying the area, though didn’t seem to notice them yet, and around them were trees they could use as cover

1 Like

The twins decide try and evade the spider by moving through the trees, motioning for the others to follow.

Surdus entered in the ship. He looked at his left upper arm. He had a scar remained from Seraphicon’s wing slash.
“Stupid lawyer bot! If you can’t control your wings then take them off!”
He ignored the pain and the small Energon drops that were falling from it and headed towards the bridge, where he expected tomeet Haliaetus.
@Ace

Haliaetus sat at his chair, not paying any mind to them

Surdus entered on the bridge. @Ace

The twins motion for Alpha, Seraphicon, Railfire, and Mordo to follow them into the trees, so as to evade the spider patrols.

@Toa_Vladin @MaxinePrimal @BlackBeltGamer98

OOC: What did I miss?

OOC: not too much. We’re entering the alien city, sneaking through the trees to avoid the spider-fortresses.

IC: The twins ready their weapons.

“Okay Autobot, the Captain has taken some high quality energex from lock, or was it load? In any case, I’ll split it 50/50 of you help me get it.” Fury offered.

“Wouldn’t it be a bad idea to go against the Captain’s wishes?” Dynamo asked.

“He can deal with it. Besides, he’s always going on and on about how Autobots and Decepticons need to work together to survive. Think of it as a trust exercise.”

“Uh, I don’t know about this.”

“Look, I’ll make you a deal. You’re always going on an on about how you want to study weird odds and ends in Decepticons to engineer better Autobots. If you help me with this booze situation, I’ll help you with your research.”

1 Like

The twins were trying to move as stealthily as they could, however they were not built for covert operations.

Railfire followed.

Mordo was still in/with Railefire.

Energon trickled from Load’s ruined optic.

From the way today is going so far, I wouldn’t be surprised of these things could, I dunno, smell it out or something, he thinks grimly.

OOC: gonna be inactive for a bit.

“Fine, I’ll assist you in your errand, and you’ll assist me with my valuable research. Deal?” Dynamo offered, sticking out his hand.

“Deal.” Fury replied, shaking the hand.

“yes surdus?” Asked haliaetus, not batting an eye

“I swear, if this rusts…” Load grumbles, referring to his injury.