Transformers Titans Return

@RaptorTalon I’m going to agree with Joe here.
(Though I’m going to recommend Chromedome and Trigger-happy as well.)

1 Like

He said he didn’t want them to be very blocky.

Those two are like 90% chunk.

2 Likes

Sorry, totally missed that.

Yeah blurr Is pretty sweet and if you can find him for $10 then I’d definitely recommend him.

Just gonna edit this post because: Titans Return Trypticon First Full Image - Transformers News - TFW2005. Titans return Trypticon!

1 Like

Alright, get Sixshot when he comes out, if possible. While he is a headmaster, you can leave the head on for all transformations. Also, he is an amazing figure, and would be a shame to pass up on. He’s also G1 accurate and only $50. While that is expensive, you’re getting possibly one of the BEST figures ever released under the Generations line.

Trypticon in all its glory.

Now to discuss it.

4 Likes

I swear if Nautica is not released separately there will be problems

I’m also obliged to buy this, knew he was coming, just was waiting for the moment

4 Likes

@Middlefingerstudios I have not seen these before. I am slightly annoyed that Nautica is not a new mold, but eh. It’s fine. OVERLORD HYPE ENGAGED.

Edit: is that Blitzwing below Overlord?

2 Likes

I believe that is astrotrain

Edit: nvm the cutoff one is blitwing

Is it just the lighting? Or is the pink actually going to burn my retinas in person?

2 Likes

it’s the lighting

the others in that light are just as bright

1 Like

It’s… All so beautiful:

It looks like we’re going to get a bunch of toys r us exclusives, so be prepared to pay an extra $3 per deluxe.

3 Likes

I need that Overlord.

3 Likes

The amount of need I have for all of these is quite high.

1 Like

Doesn’t look like Nautica has a wrench accessory.

0/10 worst TF toy ever. Hasbro has ruined the franchise FOREVER!

/s

She looks good for a retool, honestly. I’ll have to get that set.

1 Like

if she’s only available in that set than I’ll be less than happy

as I have zero interest in any of those other figures

2 Likes

Really, none of the other figures interest you?

Me personally, I want: Overlord, Blitzwing, Octane, SeaSpray, and Cosmos. (Though I’ll probably only be able to acquire Overlord and Blitzwing.)

1 Like

oh no that’s not what I mean, all of those figures are amazing and I want all of them, I mean the sixshot retool, Prime recolor, and the other things that come with nautica, out of that set, I just want nautica

2 Likes

Sea Spray my child come to me

Honestly, I may just go for the MMC figure. This is OKAY, but the wide torso and proportionally thin thighs kind of destroy some of his brutish nature for me.

I’d rather fork over the $150+ for this instead.

2 Likes

Saw that thing at TFCon this year. Absolutely a beautiful figure.