Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“Maximals…and Predacons…there’s a war that came after my war…I see,” she looked well plain out confused.

“Sort of? More like a Predacon fringe element had some time-travel issues, and decided to use it as an opportunity to assure a Deception victory. Not a bad idea I’ll admit. So, what time frame of the war were you in?”

“Where to?” Machbreaker simply asks.

“Nebula is in the medical ward under procedure. Clawshot is…” Railgun paused as he thought.

“Machbreaker is helping Clawshot get out of the tunnels.” Tie-Grabber informed.

“Our den. It’s a pit we dug out under the training arena.”

“Wait. Procedure? What procedure? All she told me is that she and clawshot were going to talk to you.”
Ramjet said, sounding worried.

“The Earth bit?” She said staring at her with her blank face.

“That… Doesn’t really help me. I wasn’t in the war, all my information is second hand. I don’t know exactly what ‘Earth’ is, beyond being somewhere important.”

Machbreaker gives a motion to follow and leads him to that area.

“Oh.” Tie-Grabber solemnly replied. “She didn’t tell Clawshot either, so I guess you wouldn’t know…”

Railgun explains, “She has decided to become Powerlinx to Maximus, believing with her they can lead us to escaping the prison. She is currently undergoing the Powerlinx process.”

1 Like

“I only know about one war…I don’t know about the phases…”

“Neither do I for the most part!” She said with a chuckle. “Come on, let’s leave this talk of the war behind huh? I want to know about you.”

Clawshot does so, saying nothing.

“She what?! I mean, I trust her decision making, but I would have never expected something like this.”
Given the positive relationship Ramjet had with Tidal Wave, he never viewed Powerlinxing as negatively as most other minicons did. But he did know Nebula. Bonding with a larger bot went agaisnt everything she stood for. So to hear that she willingly chose to do so with the predacon was very surprising to say the least.

“Well, I used to be a mechanic…now I’m really not built for that work. My hands don’t work the way they need to.”

“They STILL do that abominable practice after all these years? Sometimes I think Iota might be right about calling us savages. For what it’s worth, I’m sorry that had to happen to you” with that, she surprised Spirit with a hug.

Spirit froze stuttering, “It-it happened pre-war!”

“Doesn’t make it any better.” She said, releasing her.

OOC: wait, if this happened pre war, that make Spirit even older than Juliana, meaning that mentally Spirit is in her 50’s. I guess she could mean an dry-spell in the war. A small gap in the war compared to the big picture

Machbreaker opens the panel that opens up to an area that Clawshot should recognize and near their den. He also remained silent, mostly because he couldn’t think of anything to say.

“Welcome to the equally confused grouping.” Tie-Grabber replied.

1 Like

Clawshot took a step forward, knowing where to go from here. But first he turned to Machbreaker and said
“You wanna come with? I know you guys are working all the time, but a bit of a break couldn’t hurt right? I get the feeling that we’ll be seeing a lot more of each other from now on, so now would probably be a good time to get acquainted.”

“Well can one of you take me to where she is then?”
He askes. A notable level of concern in his voice.

“No…it doesn’t,” she sighed.

OOC: Depending on continuity transformers don’t always mentally mature quickly…I’m going off of that.

“Uh. Maybe? I would have to let the others know first.” Machbreaker is certainly hesitant, but not against the idea.

Tie-Grabber sighs, knowing he will have to do it.

“Sure, this way.” He says and starts going towards the nearest exist by the doc’s office.

Meanwhile, Railgun resumes his trek and goes to put the pieces in storage.

“Come on, it sould be almost lunchtime.” She said, putting a hand on the small of Spirit’s back, and began to lead her towards the dining room. Juliana wasn’t exceptionally tall.

OOC: The only problem with that is thay it destroys Juliana’s main unique factor of being significantly older than anyone else here. I mean, I can’t stop you, the final decision is @MaxinePrimal 's.

“Seems reasonable. Hell bring them down if you can.”

Ramjet followed close behind.