Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“Um… don’t break down or anything…”

She is still stuck in a frozen loop. She’ll probably snap out of it.

Juliana kinda waved her hand in front of Spirit face.

“Check the commons,” Backbreaker suggests. “That’s where everybody hangs out.”

Hotshot got up and left the barracks, expecting Backbreaker to follow. He went out into the commons and looked for Juliana. Walking up to her.

“Hey. There’s something me and Backbreaker wanted to talk to you about.”

@ProfSrlojohn

She looked at them with mild surprise.

“You mind waiting a moment? Spirit here seems to have shut down.” She said, gesturing to the loading while on Spirit’s face.

She whirred, “Oh…sorry…you were saying?”

“These minicons are independent bots, they may not like being around us bigger bots. I’ve met a few who have.”

Hotshot waited, somewhat impatiently.

Meanwhile, in the medical bay.

Nebula looked up at Maximus. With the operation finished, there was no going back now.

“So. Wanna give this a try?”
She asked.

“Uh, yeah. Lets do this.”
Maximus said, somewhat hesitantly. He extended the plug on his arm, and Nebula transformed into her vehicle mode, attaching to the predacon’s adaptor. Her sleek space fighter mode reshaped slightly, resembling something closer to a shield, with her ion blaster hidden under the front.

“So. How do you feel?”
Railfire asked.

“No different really. Is that normal?”
Maximus replied.

“I believe so. Though to be honest I’m not too sure. My experience with powerlinxing is limited. I suggest going to the training arena and testing things out.”
The medic said.

“Thanks Railfire. I’ll see you later then.”
With that Maximus got up and left the medical ward, heading to the training arena.

After the predacon left, Railfire was alerted to Jetfire’s vitals. Mental activity had spiked, and his systems began to run in full force.

Around the same time, Axis was sitting in the commons, fiddling with an energon cube. She was lost in thought. Trying to understand her own feelings, and figure out how she would talk to Maximus. Every idea she had turned to a dead end. She felt frustrated and clueless…

“Independent? Like…fully developed?”

“What? Did you think they were like kids or something?”
Hotshot said, butting into the conversation.

“I mean that they don’t need any bigger bot to take care of them. They do perfectly fine on their own. Most minicons here are like that.”

“oh,” she looked at the table. She didn’t look up.

“Don’t take it too personal. If it’s any consolation, It’s a chance to get more comfortable with the other bots.”

“Smaller bots are safer, they’re nice, soothing even.”

“So… you’re saying you have Megalophobia?”

“Pardon?”

“Megalophobia: the fear or dislike of large objects, can be anywhere from a large animal to a spacecraft.”

“No…minicons are just less deadly.”

Juliana laughed good naturedly, “don’t let them hear that, they might have a gun that would like to disagree with you.”