Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“I mean… someone has to teach the newcomers! You think Iota’s just gonna stop collecting others just because we escape? They’ll need a rock, some sort of normalcy to cling to… I’m not good for much else than sitting around anyway.”

1 Like

“You shouldn’t think like that. You’re a good person!”
Bulkhead exclaimed. Quite adamantly at that.
“Everyone here deserves to be free. Just because you’ve lived your whole life behind bars doesn’t make that any different.”

“But you all have somewhere to go! I don’t! The only thing I have is this place, and I’ll be d***ed if anyone try’s to take it away from me!” She stopped suddenly realizing just what she said. “I-I mean, if anyone else wants out I’ll help, but I’m not going… I’ve got to much to lose and not enough to gain… I’m better off in here.”

He nodded and walked off, “Thanks!”

She blinked and wrote something down on her board and then lifted it up, “Hello! My name is Penicella! It’s nice to meet you!”

“So even if we all get out, even if you’re the only one that’s left… You’ll still stay behind?”
Bulkhead asked. His voice was genuinely sorrowful.

“Yes… I’ve nowhere to go, and someone has to take care of the new ones…”

Bulkhead shifted nervously. As if there was something he wasn’t sure how to admit.
“When Wildsong visits, and tells us about the plan, she talks about it like its more than just a breakout. She’s calling it a revolution. Talking about tearing the whole place down. I don’t know if that’s just her idea, or if that’s what everyone’s thinking… I’m just worried. And even if we don’t do it, I’m sure Cybertron will…”

“Not the talkative type huh? What’s the matter?”
Nebula asked.

He eyes widened.

“What.” She said, dread and worry evident in her voice, “they’ve escalated… no, they can’t… I-I don’t I can take losing it to… I… I…” she trailed off, on the verge of tears.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to upset you!”
He was afraid. He would never mean to scare someone like that.
“I just… I thought you should know. And even if the others don’t break everything when we break out, I’m sure Cybertron will do something when they find out…”
He paused for a moment.
“You can’t stay here forever. You shouldn’t have to… You can’t be afraid to go out and start over.”

“No it’s not that I just… all I’ve ever known is this place… others may hate it but to me, it’s home. It may be a bit spartan, but it’s my home, and i don’t ever want to see it destroyed…”

Bulkhead wasn’t quite sure what to say. He’d been here for a long time, but nowhere near as long as she’s been. In a way he could understand what she meant, but not completely.

“I’m sorry…”
Was all he could offer.

“I’ll need to talk to Wildsong.” She said with a serious, contemplative air, “I need her to reconsider. Escaping is one thing, but leveling the place will cause more death than it has to.”

“I’ve heard her say she usually stays up late. You could probably find her now if you want to.”

“I’ll do that, thabk you” she said, obviously annoyed, as she stands up and begins to walk out, before she does, she stops, and turns to Bulkhead.

“Oh, I’m sorry for being rude and almost running out. You came to me for help! I can talk to her later.”

“You know what, it’s alright. I really should be powering down for the night anyway. Thanks for talking with me.”

“Always happy to help!” She said, before striding off to find Wildsong.

She looked down and pointed at her throat and made an x sign with her hands to gesture something to the other minicon.

Wildsong was sitting, drinking from some energon he had stashed away. Her feet propped up on the table. She looked up at Juliana. Quite surprised to see her.
“Well now. Look who decided to come visit. A bit late, but I’m not complaining.”
She said with a four armed shrug.

“Oh I get it. Bad voice box. That’s a shame. Either way, its nice to meet another minicon. I take it you’ve already met our ever-so-gracious doc bot?”
She asked, with a semi playful tone.

Juliana looked furious.

“It’s been at most a day, speaking of which, when the h*** happened between a few days ago and now to change an escape plan, to a ‘level everything and let it burn’ plan!”

“Woah. Hostile.”
She said, sitting up.
“Look. I don’t see what has you so troubled. This place has been hell for all of us. Why would you care if we rip it up? Primus knows Iota deserves it.”
She takes another drink of her energon.
“Either way, it wasn’t even my idea. It was the new kid who brought it up. I just so happen to agree with it.” She said casually.