Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

She nodded and seemed to cheer up a bit. She wrote down, “Oh yes, he’s quite nice! It’s nice to have a medic partner again!”

“This is my Home d***it! I’ve lived here mt whole life and tou expect me to letyou flatten it! I went along with this, it was with the expectation that I would help you lot escape, and that would be the end of it! Where’s Maximus, I’m going to go beat some sense into him!”

1 Like

“I haven’t talk to him much myself, but he definitely seems nice. Especially for a bulk.”
She said.
“By the way, are you with a team? Or just on your own?”

“Yikes! I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this upset.”
Wildsong noted. Genuinly startled.
“Maximus is in his cell. If you want to talk to him you’ll probably have to wake him up.”

“Right, thank you! I’m going to do just that!” She said, storming off, thunderclouds practically visible around her head.

“Primus help him.”
She muttered under her breath.

Maximus was sleeping on his charge bed, tangled up with Axis.

She wrote down on her board and lifted it up again, “No team for me, I’m just a pocket medic really. Being part of a team would have defeated my purpose.”

Seeing the two, Juliana stopped. They looked happy. As furious as she was, she couldn’t bear to break them up. Call her sentimental if you will. She turned around the way she came and walked swiftly back.

“Never been on a team huh? Crazy. Never heard of a solo minicon before. But I can’t say I’m too surprised.”

The young predacon slowly woke up. He was always somewhat of a light sleeper, and the commotion a moment ago didn’t help.

Half asleep, he missed Juliana. But now that he was up, he knew he wasn’t going to get back to sleep soon.

He got up, easily getting out from under his partner. Axis by contrast was notoriously difficult to get up after she shuts down. Maximus then opened his cell and walked over to a particular panel on the floor, pulling it up, and then pulling out an energon pouch. He chuckled to himself as he thought about the way Wildsong thought no one else knew about her stash.

All the while he made little to no effort to be discreet or quiet.

Juliana stopped at the end of the hallway when she heard him make noise. She turned around.

She wrote more, “I was used as someone to heal whatever squad I was assigned to, so a team of our own kind was never employed.”

Maximus walked out into the commons, sipping from the energon. Still not completely awake.

Wildsong didn’t take any notice of him. She knew Juliana would be back, and given how upset she was, she was set on staying uninvolved.

“You could always join us if you want. We’d be happy to have a fourth member to the family.”
She said cheerfully.

Juliana walked up to the sleep-addle maximus, and stood in front of him, oddly intimidating for someone a head shorter than him.

“You, I need to talk to you.”

1 Like

“Huh? Juliana? I thought you got promoted.”
He said drowsily.

"Yes but that’s beside the point, I need to talk with you. She said, dragging him out the doorwar and into an empty corridor. (Without cells)

The young pirate offered no resistance. Going along with her as he sipped his energon.

“What’s this about?”
He asked, incredibly confused.

“I’m out” she said. “Completely and totally out.”

“What?”
He said. Not having the slightest idea what she was talking about.

“Your ‘escape plan’” she said making air quotes.

“What about it? We’re still working out the details. I thought you only wanted to be partially involved anyway.”

“Yes, but I’ve been told that you want to flatten this whole place, and I refuse to let that happen!” She said, beginning to get heated. “Did you ever stop to even remotely consider that some people might like it here!? Did you ever even remotely consider that some of us might consider it home?! Did that ever even cross your mind!?”

1 Like