Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“Fine,” Tie-Grabber said, rolling his eyes. He grabbed hold of the picture and hopped on. Though mostly holding onto Ramjet with his hook as holding the picture that way would be potentially damaging.

Railgun didn’t mind, but he knew Clawshot didn’t understand. Granted, if you were from the war, your perspective was always warped. Death and life was a joke and they were hit by the killer punchline. Or least, that’s how it was with the Decepticons. Maybe it was different on the Autobots, but bulks were bulks.

“And if you were the size of the bulks,” He asks. “What would you do?”

Machbreaker looks over at Nebula, wondering just how serious she was about having not met a loner Minicon before…Granted, he hadn’t been alone for eras now, but it wasn’t that uncommon. She is younger, so either the universe is a lot more dangerous or individual units just aren’t produced anymore. Weird. Whatever.

In the meantime, he just gives Penicila a friendly wave. He climbs up to see if Railfire is analyzing the sample and what data is coming from it. One half of the equation may finally be his after all.

1 Like

Maximus sighed. He took another sip of energon, looking noticeably more awake.
“Juliana… Someone died. He didn’t do anything wrong. He didn’t even get to defend himself. It was a complete waste of life. When I saw what happened to Steeljaw, I realized something. Escape isn’t enough. Because as long as this place is still here, people will still get captured, and people will still suffer. I’m sorry you see this place as your home. I can’t blame you for that… But I couldn’t live with myself if I got free knowing that nothings changed, knowing that people would still be forced here.”
For a predacon who seemed so naive and immature a lot of the time, his words were incredibly well spoken. This was clearly something he was serious about.

The minicon blasted off and quickly flew up back into the vent, reaching the top in little time.

“I dunno. Probably punch somebody.”
He said with a laugh.

The beginning tests were very simple. Seeing how the gas reacted to different extremes. Electric shock, extreme cold, introduction of foreign substances. All of which seemed to have no effect.

@ajtazt

“And I can’t just let you bulldoze something I and several others care for! You want to flatten a place that people have come to know and love, just to satisfy your conscience! Have you ever considered that many of us here have nothing to go back to? That for many of us all that waits for us is a cold, unforgiving universe that’ll see us killed as soon as we return to cybertron?”

“You think I don’t know what that’s like! I’m a pirate for Primus sake. I can’t visit Iacon without feeling like there’s a target on my back. I can tell you from personal experience that there are plenty of worlds out there for bots like you to go to. But this place shouldn’t be one of them! Have you ever thought about how terrible this place is? The Vex pull people away from their homes and their families. Forcing them to fight for entertainment. People suffer here. People die. How can you let that go on?”
Maximus replied, getting equally heated.

“BECAUSE IT’S THAT OR NOTHING D***IT!” She said, Yelling now. “The only way to survive is to cling to what you have, and not what you could have! For many of us here this is all we have, if you flatten this place, we lose everything, for what? A chance for something better? A chance that it could be worse!? You expect us to gamble what little we have, for a chance at something worse!?”

“Maybe sometimes you need to take a chance! If you’re too afraid to take a risk then nothing will get better! We’re slaves here! Anything is better than this! Iota hurt you! He broke you by forcing you here! And I will rip this place down brick by brick, by myself, if it means that the same doesn’t happen to anyone else!”
Electric sparks began to surge around Maximus’ body as he got angrier.

“Don’t get self-righteous with me! Do you not understand that you are playing with people’s LIVES!!? By making the executive decision to just, tear this place down without even asking the general populace, you’re no better than Iotaa you are forcefully taking people from thier homes, from this new life we’ve built, and and forcing them to accept a new way of life, without even stopping to ask what they wanted!”

“All I want is to make things better! Look around! Look at where you are! You’re prisoners, slaves. Forced here by some elitist tin-can. You can’t even see the sky without looking through a cage! One of your own was killed, in cold blood, for nothing! How can this possibly be a life worth living?!”

“BECAUSE IT’S THE ONLY ONE WE HAVE!” She screamed, before calming down a little, “what you don’t seem to understand here, Iota jr., is that not everyone has a crew, or a ship, or whatever you want to call it to go back to. Not everyone can afford to just ‘find a new planet’ and move there and those who might, their assets may not even be worth anything any more. Not all of us are young, and stromg and can find a new job. Some of use are only trained in skills that they won’t be a le to use on the outside. For some of us, this is the only life we can ever have, and we’ll be d***ed before we let you, some random self-righteous twerp, take it from us. You say no risk, no reward, for some of us, there’s no reward, only risk.”

“I’M JUST TRYING TO HELP!”
Maximus shouted. His body erupting with an electric charge. Arcs of electricity dashing all over him.
“This place is hell! If this is all you know then maybe you don’t know how bad you really have it! You keep calling me entitled, but how selfish is it that you’re willing to let who knows how many innocent bots lose everything by getting dragged here! How many bots will have to suffer, all because you couldn’t take a risk and look for something better! Because there is always a better option!”

“Would I, fit in?” she wrote down, “I was kind of on the autobot side of things.”

“Fitting in isn’t an issue. Our whole trio is a bunch of missfits. You’ll be fine.”

“Oh, well that’s nice,” she wrote down, “Oh, did you partner up with someone?”

Oddball taps Jetfire on the shoulder.

The autobot shutters a little, as if startled. But only a little. He looked down at Oddball. He’d smile if he could.

“Oh hey little guy. What’s got you up?”
Jetfire asked. Assuming he was out here for similar reasons to his own.

“Yeah. The new kid, Maximus. Have you met him?”

She shook her head as she wrote, “I have not, I kinda hid a bit…no voice box makes for bad explanations. I came out when I saw Railfire talking to you all.”

“Yeah, I can understand. Maximus is a good kid though. At least as far as bulks go. I think he’s powered down right now, it is pretty late after all. But I’m sure you’d like him.”

“You think I want you all to suffer!? Of course not! It pains me every day to see you all miserable, but destroying this place isn’t the answer! You all are like my children, and while I want you to be happy, I also want what’s best for you! And what’s best for these bots isn’t to deift through space, end up on some dead-end planet, and live out a miserable existence! If it makes you happy, I’d gladly help more bots escape aftewards! If we can do it once we can do it again! But flatting this place is a rash move that will only ruin the lives of many bots here! If we keep running bots through, Iota won’t be able to make enough money, and this place will close on it’s own! If you really want to flatten this place, at least give it a few months to make sure those of us have a place to go!”

“I quite like our doctor,” she wrote, “Did he try to tempt you out with energon cubes by any chance?”

“But I can do that now. I know bots that can help you. Who can find a place for you all. I wouldn’t haphazardly through so many people to the stars like that. I have a plan!”
@ProfSrlojohn

“Uh… No. I came to him actually. I needed his help with something.”