Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

She sighs and sits down outside the entrance, “Well goodbye then…” She lays down and gives a mechanical yawn. She would frown right about now, “Can’t even taste energon now…just plain injections.”

Clawshot was hit and crashed into the wall. Giving another shout of anger. He transformed to robot mode and looked at Machbreaker.

“Come on! What the hell is your problem!”
He shouted angrily.

“Primus d@mmit. Clawshot stand down!”
Nebula shouted to her partner.

“Oh come on! We need this crap! And it doesn’t help that they keep hoarding it!”
The cran bot spat back angrily.

“I said stand down! We’re here for more important things anyway. You know that.”

“Ugh. Fine.”
He replied, very much not happy about the state of things, crossing his arms.

@ajtazt

Backbreaker strides onto the arena walking over to his shield, which had been torn off his arm in the fight.

The arena was empty and quiet. The last of the spectators high above were making their way out.

Muttering some unwell-wishes to his captors under his breath, Backbreaker stoops down and retrieves his shield, wiping off some loose stones from its surface.

There was a lone purple and red minicon in the arena, seemingly unaware of the autobot being there. He was scratching something into the ground. Though from where he was Backbreaker could not tell.

Backbreaker looks up, stowing his shield on his back. He gets up and begins to walk toward the minicon.

He continued to scratch away. Looking over his work and making slight changes here and there. He continued on until he heard Backbreaker’s footsteps. He looked up and immediately ran off somewhere. He could probably be found relatively easily. But if Backbreaker wished to, he could investigate whatever it was he was making first.

Frowning- he didn’t want to scare the little guy off- Backbreaker looks down to study the minicon’s creation.

What he saw was absolutely unmistakable. A half finished drawing of the legendary decepticon goliath Tidalwave. A living weapon which brought victory to many battles in the war.

However, the massive brute was depicted much happier than he was ever known to be. His squared and angular jaw played into a wide smile. And next to his head was a drawing of the minicon, who was also drawn to look happy.

1 Like

An amused smile spreads across Backbreaker’s face as he takes in the drawing. He figures that the minicon might’ve known the infamous titan from the way they were drawn together. Stepping over the picture the gladiator leaves the arena.

The minicon watched from his hiding spot. His curiosity getting the better of him, and having nothing better to do while his friends were in the tunnels, he followed the autobot. Doing his best to remain unseen, but not considering the light tapping of his footsteps.

When Clawshot crashes, Machbreaker jumps off of him. His landing wasn’t great given he jumped back into the other wall. He gets into a defensive stances, clearly ready to fight even after Clawshot is told to stand down. Railgun stops his fire, slamming his breaks to slow down as best he can. He transforms back to his robot form, skidding to a stop by Nebula.

“Hoarding? Storing! Should better ration your rations!” Machbreaker argued back at Clawshot. Railgun puts up a hand to silence Machbreaker for now.

“If you needed Energon that badly, it can be request or bartered. You may take this Energon if you tell us truthfully what you are really here to do. Unless it is only to rob us, in which case…”

Meanwhile, Tie-Grabber has barricaded a couple of the paths ahead of them.

Hearing that light tapping behind him as he walks down a corridor, Backbreaker stops and turns at the waist. He narrows his eyes as he looks for the source of the sound.

“Steeling the energon was his idea. I’m here to talk.”
Nebula said to Tiegrabber, before turning to Railgun.

“I know we haven’t exactly always seen eye to eye, but times are changing. I have plans that could help us all get out of here, but we can’t see them through on our own, and I trust my own kind more than I trust the bigger ones.”
Nebula said to the railroad team leader.

OOC: I like to think these two teams have something of a history with each other, even if it’s a light one.

The minicon froze, standing in plain sight behind him. Now that Backbreaker could get a better look at him, the tiny bot might seem more familiar. With every attack from Tidalwave, there were always reports of a purple minicon jet flying around him, when it wasn’t attached to the giant’s chest.

Backbreaker raises his right hand in greeting.

“Hey,” he grunts.

Trembling, the tiny bot raises his hand as well. He makes a short beep, clearly in a similar greeting to what Backbreaker said.

Backbreaker smiles and resumes walking back to the commons.

Seeing that he wasn’t any kind of threat, he continued to follow curiously.

Backbreaker trudges back to his cell the barracks. Though he wasn’t seriously hurt in the fight, he still bore some minor injuries that he wanted to let his internal mechanisms sort out while he rested.