Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

It was then Iota’s voice played over the intercom.

@Chromeharpoon @ajtazt @ProfSrlojohn @keiththelegokid

“Attention all prisoners! Tier 2 and 3! Report to the arena for an urgent announcement!”

OOC: I thought that was the intention, but when you said the voice was unfamiliar previously that threw me off a bit. I wasn’t sure if it was unfamiliar as in they didn’t know who it was or just that it was unfamiliar to hear in the tunnels. Or some combo, so I’ve been trying to just straddle the line.

IC:

Railgun moves his wrist with Railfire’s alerting device ever so slightly so that Nebula hopefully won’t notice the device.

“After what most of them did to us, I doubt there’s many Minicons left that had fond experiences. Though what plan do you have? We have a tight schedule to keep in order for our own future escape.” Railgun’s tone is fairly neutral as of now.

Tie-Grabber rounds a corner and sees who was causing all the fuss.

“Clawshot?! Seriously?! You made all that noise for that pushover! Ha.” Tie-Grabber scoffs.

Though upon hearing the announcement, Railgun nods to Machbreaker. He races off to reach up to the opening of the view area, but turns around when Tie-Grabber points in the other direction. He already closed off the path Machbreaker would have taken, not that either path would have increased travel time significantly for the rocket sled.

1 Like

Grumbling, Backbreaker drags himself out of his cell and toward the arena. From the commons, Oddball does the same, buzzing out his own unintelligible complaints.

1 Like

Spirit sighed and walked down the alleys. She began to run and then transformed flying down the corridors and landing near the arena as she was commanded.

1 Like

Spirit might see Backbreaker and Oddball nearby. The tall Autobot gladiator still had a dent in his chest from his last fight, while Oddball shifted his weight from one leg to the other as he waits.

She waved at Oddball, “You a minicon?” She looked down at him with her glassy face. She had a decepticon symbol on her chest, but she sounded cordial enough. It was hard to tell if she was looking at Backbreaker or Oddball however.

Juliana casually wandered into the main arena.

Ivory slipped in through the shadows.

Backbreaker frowns. That was the first time he’d ever been mistaken for a minicon.

“No,” he answers.

Oddball shakes his head, emitting a harsh buzzing sound.

Spirit froze. She didn’t move. Her blue glass plate of a face started to slowly turn a bright pink. She looked up at Backbreaker and gulped, “S-sorry, I wa-wasn’t talking t-to you a-autobot…j-just him. I understand…m-minicon you see…and…and I’m awfully f-fond of them,” she stuttered out. She looked just the wee bit scared. Although the reason why wasn’t quite clear to the pair looking at her.

Backbreaker waves a hand dismissively.

" 'S alright," he says. “My mistake.”

Oddball cocks his head curiously at Spirit.

Wa-woop-beep?” he warbles.

“Are you alright?”

“It requires a certain operation. A personal modification that I’m unable to preform myself. And word has it you three are on good terms with our dear old doctor. If what I have in mind is going to work, I’ll need you to put in a good word for me.”
Nebula replied.

They were all joined by the many others gathering in the large open space. Everyone they knew was there, as well as many they did not. Two or three hundred in total.

Iota’s face (or lack thereof) appeared on the monitors above.
“Attention you filthy mongrels! I have an announcement. I have decided to host a tournament! A systematic challenge of skill and ability that will single out the strongest among you all! Participation is mandatory. No one is getting out of this!”
He began.

OOC: I would like to apologize for my absence today. I dropped my phone in the toilet earlier and it spent all day in a bag of rice.

Railgun’s eyes narrow, “That may be difficult to do without knowing what the modification is.”

Machbreaker watches this from the viewing station. That statement of, “No one is getting out of this,” haunts him the most. Did he literally mean everyone everyone or just all the larger ones?

“Oh yay.” Juliana thinks. “Another tournament. Why can’t he be original for once? Or at least change it up a bit. I mean, when was the last time we had group brawl? Those were fun!”

OOC: what…? The… toile…? Oh never mind.

She nodded nervously, replying back in minicon, “Just…scared of ticking off autobots is all…”

Oddball shrugs.

Voo-dee-wa.

“Understandable, I guess.”

Woo-bee-boop.

“Backbreaker’s cool, though. Don’t worry about him.”

Nebula was hesitant. She sighed, deciding that secrecy would get her nowhere, telling the truth would be the best way to go here.
“I intend to bond with the new predacon.”

“You what!”
Clawshot shouted.

“Look, he’s the best shot we have. He has the drive, the initiative, and the skill set to get the job done. But unfortunately he doesn’t seem to have any idea what he’s doing. But one of us could regulate his abilities and guide him, in a manner of speaking. And I’m willing to make that sacrifice.”
Nebula calmly replied.

“Why not have Ramjet do it?”

“You know Ramjet wouldn’t work. He already has a partner. He can’t bond with another.”

“Come on boss. You’re talking crazy! Is this really something you’re willing to do?”

Nebula sighed.
“I’m willing to do whatever it takes.”

“I will give you today to rest. The next week will be the most grueling experience of your lives. But not without reward! Please me, and you will prosper greatly.”
There was something suspicious about Iota’s tone. Clearly ulterior motives were at play, but what those were none could tell. Perhaps this had something to do with his surprise visit from last night.

Juliana rolled her eyes. She remembered these tournaments in the past. All that has been given out was rank. Nothing she need.

She decided to wander out of the arena.

The couple hundred individuals were dispersing and making their way back. Every NPC somewhere in there, save for Jetfire and Railfire.

Spirit nodded walking over to Oddball. She looked down almost inquisitively. She was a tall character, but very sleek. The only size was her wings. Her arms slowly reached down as if to pick him up as she spoke, “Oh I see…”

Oddball raises an eyebrow as he looks down at Spirit’s arms.

Vzt… woo-woo?”

“Uh… what are you doing?”