Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Machbreaker and Railgun looks away from Nebula as work is performed on her. Though Railgun is a bit curious and addresses Maximus via the tablet.

“What all does history say on the Minicons? Did the Allspark stop our production?”

1 Like

“No, you little guys are still around.”
Maximus replied.
“Though they aren’t really used as much as what you guys were put through. Like, some crews still have minicon teams to help them out, but it’s not as widespread as back in the war I guess.”

Backbreaker nods his head.

“I’m sure it’ll happen.”

Oddball shrugs his shoulders.

She gives a formal bow, “It was nice talking to you.”

She looks at him calculatingly.

Backbreaker nods his head; the feeling was mutual.

Zwop?” Oddball says.

“What?”

Neither Railgun or Machbreaker were exactly filled with confidence in Maximus’s answer. It could mean that, if they were ever to escape this place, return to Cybertron might be viable again. Though if they were just “still around,” then it would seem the descendants have about the same amount of respect for them as their predecessors. That is to say, not very much at all.

“Time brings little change it seems.” The tablet lets out, Railgun shaking his head in disappointment. Granted, it’s not like he expected much.

“I guess. But like I said, minicons aren’t forced to work like you used to. It’s less enslavement and more… Apathetic coexistence, is the best way I can think to describe it.”

Backbreaker, his conversation with Spirit now concluded, leaves for the commons. The Decepticon’s words had an effect on him, and now he was spurred to action. Almost every cybertronian in this forsaken place wanted out- you’d have to be a special kind of crazy not to, Backbreaker figured- and as he and Spirit had discussed, there were those who couldn’t go on fighting for much longer. Backbreaker didn’t count himself among that group, but maybe it was only a matter of time until he, too, had his fill of battle.

Stranger things have happened, the gladiator thinks to himself.

Previous attempts at escape had all been met with failure, but maybe now, with Maximus shaking up the status quo as he was, another bid for freedom was worth giving a shot. Backbreaker scans the crowd, searching for Hotshot.

1 Like

Hotshot was sitting at one of the tables, enjoying some energon

Backbreaker walks up to Hotshot and seizes him by the arm. He continues walking toward the barracks, trying to drag the fellow Autobot along with him.

“Come on,” he grunts. “You and me are gonna have a talk.”

“Hey! What the hell do you think you’re doing!”
He shouted. Struggling, but unable to offer any real residence.

“Keep quiet!” Backbreaker hisses, looking for a place where he could safely discuss his plans with Hotshot.

The barracks were relatively empty at this time. While privacy was hard to come by in a place like this, one of the many cells would be his best choice.

Backbreaker pulls Hotshot into an empty cell, as far from any of the other bots in the barracks as he could manage.

“Alright. What is any of this about?”
He asked, rather annoyed.

Backbreaker gets right to the point.

“We’re getting outta here,” he says quietly, staring deliberately at his companion.

“You, me- everybody. This ‘tournament’ slag’s just another sham, and I’m not gonna be a part of it.”

1 Like

Hotshot was taken aback to say the least. No one had ever really shared his drive for escape. Save for Maximus, who he didn’t have the highest opinion of at the moment.

“Alright. You have my attention.”
He replied.

1 Like

“You’re the leading expert here,” Backbreaker continues, looking to make sure he didn’t have any unwanted attention from elsewhere in the barracks.

“I need your help setting this up.”

“I’ve admittedly never been a plan guy. More of s do-er if you know what I mean. But I’m happy to help whatever way I can.”

Machbreaker looks at Maximus confused. Before the war, he wasn’t entirely sure if he would call it enslavement. During the war however…enslavement might have been preferable.

“And for us, that makes it little different than this prison.” Railgun replies through the tablet.

There is a light tapping at the door, a pattern of which the two easily recognize. Evidently, even in this short time, Tie-Grabber had managed to finish opening up the passageways and finished the new entrance into the arena. He had not taken down the station yet, probably coming back to remind the other two that they have jobs to do. Though he did catch what Maximus had said before Railgun had replied.