Transformers: Tournament of Terror. Sign up and discussion topic.

No worries. Believe me I understand.

I actually already had that in mind. When this match ends I’m gonna run a quick double battle with my characters and npcs, in order to quickly introduced the concept. (As well as some character development). And then I’ll start using it for PCs.

1 Like

Other than the occasional musical number, (though probably not many that involve crowds.)

Be like Thorne and start a riot foe different soap because it strips his skin.

1 Like

I think I might have overplayed Gronius a little

Maaaybe a smidge.

1 Like

nah. Its barely noticeable. Who would notice it?

@MaxinePrimal Is there a place where the prisoners can get new weapons? Wildsong just asked Backbreaker if he knows where she can get a sword, and since Backbreaker’s been a captive for such a long time, I imagine he’d know whether there is such a place or not.

That was mostly a joke. She was also there for enough time to know where she could get weapons from.
But in all seriousness, that is actually a very valid question.

Geez, Gronius is determined not to like this guy.

Philosophical speeches about why its not nice to not like a guy is not going to change his mind.

1 Like

It’s less philosophical differences, and more along the lines of the fact he’s most likely ignoring the very law he claims to be working in. Assuming thier justice system is similar to the US.

Besides, it’s fine to not like someone, but not to accuse them of crimes you have no proof of.

1 Like

The US is not made out of two faction with the history that the Maximals and Predacons are.

1 Like

I never claimed they were, but most justice systems have something to prevent guilt by association. I just mentioned the US’s because it’s one I’m familiar with.

The ToI isn’t a legislative body anyway. It’s just the elite force of Iacon.

1 Like

Neither is the justice system, but regardless.

1 Like

There’s a rack of weapons by each entrance into the arena. That’s where Maximus got his hammer and shield.

2 Likes

I still think “Tournament of Terror” sounds like a good name for a sports-themed Nancy Drew game.

@MaxinePrimal

I challenge you to use this somewhere in the RP at some point.

So, who’s up next in the arena? If you don’t have any planned, could Ivory be be next? Unless someone else does.

2 Likes

In case anyone was wondering, this is the voice I was thinking of for my version of Skywarp.

(Not the personality. Just the sound of his voice)

As well as the design I’ve had in mind.

2 Likes

Quite a feminine design.

1 Like

Hm. I suppose. Never thought of it that way.

1 Like

also why is he a smoking vampire?

1 Like