Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Dicius lead the way towards the ship.
Seeing that the two were leaving, Hecate turned to car mode.
“Ugh… Can I… You know.” asked Chopbot.
“Fine…”
Chopbot jumped on Hecate’s car bot and she rolled away, following Dicius.

Hammer followed behind Dicius.

Ooc: okay

Ic: Piston stood up. “Well, it was nice meeting you.”
He walked into the Excalibur’s hangar.

Ichor could definitely seen working on a pair of drones in the cog

Soon the Excalibur and the giant Chompazoid could be seen in the distance.

Ironjaw didn’t go anywhere.

Ooc: my bad, I misread it.

“So that’s a Chompazoid ?” asked Hammer.

“Yes…” said Dicius via the comms, clearly surprised. “But not THAT big.”

Hammer reached the Excalibur, he lowered himself to the ground and transformed where the hangar was.

Dicius and Hecate followed him. Chopbot jumped off Hecate and the two Autobots turned into robot modes.
H: “Why is Ironjaw so big?”
D: “I don’t know. I really don’t know.”

Hammer heard the conversation. “Excuse me but who is Ironjaw ?” asked Hammer politely.

1 Like

“The Chompazoid outside.” Hecate explained.

“Aha…good to know.” said Hammer.

Chopbot left the hangar.

Seraphicon had left for the colony ship by using the very empty space between continent chains as a shortcut.

Firestorm was still hard at work fixing up the Transtector. He wasn’t very familiar with it and was learning as he went.

Sparkplug commed him.
“Uhm… Hey… Can you finish your job now?”

“Ask for Beta Maxx, he is better equipped than I at the moment to do so.” Seraphicon replied.

The Tryptich Mask was back in the armory with the Pyro Saber. He still had the Apex Armor.

Once he passed the core, he had the engines fire to basically allow him to reach escape velocity.

Firestorm manages to get basic systems running and starts working on the rest. I wish this thing had an Owner’s Manual included. he thought as he checked the different systems and did his best to figure them out.

“I have no idea who this Beta Maxx is.”

“Here’s his comlink channel.” Seraphicon said, sending the info to him, “He’s a Minicon and was Alpha Trion’s partner/relic; he’s a very nice guy and knows a lot about nearly everything.”

Seraphicon felt gravity begin to pull behind him and fired the Armor’s boosters, “I’ve told him about what I have learned so far and I have every confidence that he can help figure out your situation.”

He begins to follow the chains connected to the primary Well of Muto and its colony ship.

“OK…”
Sparkplug then tried to comm Beta Maxx.
“Hello. Seraphicon told me that you can finish what he started.”
@Chromeharpoon