Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“You know, if you want a more fuel-efficient transtector, I can arrange to have one put aboard your ship,” Flux offers.

“And that would be?” Beta Maxx asks. “I haven’t been paying much attention to you two.”

1 Like

“But it would be just like this one, right?” Dark asked.

“Forgive my counterpart, he really likes this one and its capabilities.” Firestorm said.

Seraphicon soon arrived at the colony ship and touches down a safe distance from it.

“I don’t know. He entered in my mind or something.”

Flux chuckles.

“I can understand that,” he says.

The colony ship was built into the edge of a small “islet”, and bore signs of its’ well-advanced age. The ship was completely without power.

“Ah, I see.”

1 Like

Hammer went through the Hangar and made his way to his room.

“Yeah, prob’ly,” agrees Bootleg.

Seraphicon entered the structure and began to explore.

The interior of the colony vessel was near-identical to its’ counterpart on Elementum, minus any peculiar decorations, of course.

Seraphicon looked for anything he could salvage and any records he could use to help the others.

Without power, the ship’s computers were inoperable.

Cargo and Zipline transform, ready to take off.

Coalburn begins a slow pace towards the Excailbur.

As the two drones activated ichor kindly greeted them and named them, as he did seawave before

Seraphicon goes to the armory to see if anything was there.

Firestorm was cleaning his hands, having finally finished repairing the Transtector, “Adopting some new drones?” He said to Ichor with a kind smile.

“So… Can you finish his job?”

The door to the armory was shut, however it could probably be pried open.

“I’m a little tied up, at the moment,” responds Beta Maxx.

Hammer stopped midway in the diraction where his room is. Flashbacks were coming at him, he remembered the fight were he fought FG1 and that he was just this close from ending his spark.

He remembered how Firestorm managed to stop him and how Hammer then threw away his sword into the ground and as he landed with pure fire rage in his eyes.

Hammer shrugs “Uh…no.” said Hammer as he touched his head with his right hand. “After so many years and I still can fully control it, what is wrong with me…uuuuh.” said Hammer as he tightened both of his hands into fists.

As Hammer was just wondering an idea came to him. “Wait when I visited the armory there was the Triptych Mask besides the Matrix…hmm. Maybe I can pay a visit to Megatronus himself and ask him how could I get rid of the anger or at least how to control it.” said Hammer as he made his way towards the Armory.

All of the Thirteen’s relics that our heroes had managed to obtain thus far, sans the Scythe and the Apex Armor, are moved to the armory.

Hammer went to the armory to find the mask.

OOC: Isn’t the armory door closed ?

OOC: different armory.

OOC: OH I got you.

IC: Hammer went inside the armory and he looked around, he could see the Matrix and besides it there was the Mask. “There you are, alright Megatronus hope you are in the mood to chit chat.” said Hammer as he took the mask and wanting to use it.