Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

After she left, Warya headed for her room.

“It would seem that I have a anger withing me that would compare to yours from the very beginning of my early days till now, and that I cannot control it. In battle I grew more enraged, ruthless, merciless and completely different then I am now.” said Hammer as he continued on.

“For many years I tried to control it, but sometimes I fail. Like when I was becoming the shield and sword for Alamgamous Prime colony to protect them from the Fanctionalists. As me and the others won against them as they were paralyzed and unarmed I almost killed one, thankfully one of the cybertronian knights called Firestorm stopped me.” said Hammer as he finished explaining.

@Chromeharpoon

Megatronus is silent for a moment. Then, he turns away.

“You’ve come to the wrong bot” he says tersely. Hammer might be able to detect a hint of… was it sorrow?.. in his voice.

“W-W-What do you mean I’ve come to the wrong bot ?” asked Hammer. “Aren’t you the one which colonized Bellator, isn’t your energon blood and genes running threw my vanes and the others from your colony. Please…help me, you are the only one which knows how that is like…” said Hammer, as he was hoped for Megatronus help.

“Speak with Onyx, if you must,” Megatronus insists.

“But I came to speak with you, you know exactly how it is to feel this way. How do I deal with this anger ?” asked Hammer. “Be one with it or keep fighting and try controlling it ?” suggested Hammer.

“That is something you must decide for yourself; I cannot help you.”

Hammer sighs in disappointment. “Either that or you simply don’t want to.” said Hammer as he turned and walked away. But he stopped and he turned again.

“Thank you for your time, Megatronus, it was quite an honor talking with you. And I’ll heed your advise by talking with Onyx personally.” said Hammer despite that he wasn’t to happy rather he was more disappointed but he still showed respect and honor towards Megatronus.

2 Likes

Megatronus legitimately considers this, bowing his head as he thinks.

Megatronus nods in response.

“Good,” says he. “Now begone with you.”

Hammer then left Megatronus be, as he walked away from him. And the distance was getting more bigger.

He then used the Mask and activated wishing to talk with Onyx Prime, if he had the time.

Cargo and Zipline float through the air, landing in the hangar of the Excalibur. Coalburn stands up, holding a grenade in his mouth.

“Zip, you are not playing that inside,” Cargo commands.

“Sure, Dad. Would you like me to make you a protein shake?” Zip scoffs.

“What?”

“I’m going to take a nap.” And with this, the smallest of the three disappears into the halls.

Minutes later, Killstreak arrives, and transforms from her vehicular mode. It was not fast, but it was sure faster than walking speed.

Seraphicon carefully pried open the armory door of the colony ship.

The scene begins to fade, and Hammer might be able to glimpse the faint outline of a lush forest…

…Suddenly, however, the Triptych Mask snaps into the face of Predator, it’s eyes glowing a magnificent sky blue. Hammer was now standing in a pitch-black void, and a sound like a cross between a deafening thunderclap and and the shattering of glass assaults his audio receptors. In a flash, Hammer could see a towering, fearsome creature roaring in triumph:

The dark armory contained a few Knight weapons, most of them damaged beyond what most conventional tools could repair. One might catch his eye:

4 Likes

He activates his floodlights and examines the axe.

He stores some of the broken and useless ones for later, keeping in mind that they were going to Astrum to get the Forge of Solus Prime and they may need the raw scrap.

OOC: Um, I am guessing that is either Unicron in the afterlife or Nemesis trying to mentally attack people again.

2 Likes

“AHH, my audio receptors…” said Hammer as he saw the towering, fearsome creature. “My Primus what are you !!” said Hammer in a more define louder tone as he pointed at it with his right forearm cannon.

OOC: I actually imagined the thing and that’s my live reaction, I did what Hammer did :laughing:

1 Like

The axe was a long and formidable weapon, however like the rest required repair, though it was one of the more intact items in the armory.

A bright violet light emanates from the monster’s chest, engulfing the scene in its’ glow. When Hammer’s vision clears, he would see that he was standing on a dark, rocky cliff overlooking a glowing blue sea. Up in the night sky he could see Cybertron, Hecate, Velocitron, Gigantion, Junkion, and all eleven of the Prime colonies, all around the sparkchamber of Unicron. Their many Wells and hotspots were dim and flickering- some of the smaller ones were now even dark and lifeless.

3 Likes

Seraphic on puts it into his inventory with a few more scrap weapons and a couple of the restorable ones.

He then moved to see if there was by thing else worth investigating before leaving the ship.

Perhaps Seraphicon could take a look in the colony ship’s sickbay and see what Golden Age medical technology could be salvaged…

He does go to the medbay.

“W-What is this…why am I seeing this why is the sparkchamber of Unicron here.” said Hammer as he looked around, not knowing if he would now talk with Onxy. “I just wanted to talk with Onyx that’s all, and I get this…what is it a vision, prophecy ?” asked Hammer which he was out of words, wondering what this all could possibly mean.