Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Dicius entered his room to recharge. Hecate was walking on the hallways.

Hammer smiles in return and he then left the bridge, on his way to his room.

As he made his way, he opened the door to his room and he closed it.

“Now I can just shut my optics and rest for a little while.” said Hammer as he then sat on his bed as he closed his optics, still thinking about the vision.

Some images were still inside his mind, he remember about the vision which he saw and what it meant. But the warrior was beginning to feel tired so he decided to sleep for a little while.

1 Like

The living quarters were largely void of personal effects, however some contained techno-organic plants that had grown to completely overtake some of the hab-suites. Another contained a video-log.

1 Like

Taking out some Energon, Seraphicon played the video log.

He took pictures and notes of the findings he made in the place.

Firestorm arrived at the bridge of the Excalibur and went to an unused terminal to fill out his report and prepare for mission debriefing.
He had forgotten that the Scythe, still in the form of a multi tool, was on his person.

The footage was largely corrupted, depicting a female Knight speaking to the camera in ancient. Much of what she was saying was unintelligible.

1 Like

Seraphicon takes the recording and decided to see if anyone on the Excalibur could fix it. He heads out to return to the ship.

@Ace @meepinater @MichaelTheLightBringer @Toa_Vladin @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @MaxinePrimal @Jcton @BlackBeltGamer98

The Excalibur lifts off and begins to climb into the early-morning sky. Below the ship, the capitol city begins to split into thirds, discarding the ruins of the Cog and leaving the structure to plummet down onto Muto’s core.

1 Like

Piston, not being able to fit in most of the ship’s hallways, sits crossword in the hangar, reading a book.

Myriad is in the mess hall, having a drink, and Whetstone is in his workshop, tinkering with a small rifle.

Ironjaw, still much bigger than normal, was staying in the hangar.

1 Like

“Well,” Seraphicon said as he saw it from the hanger, “That’s that.”

I hope they do alright. he thought. He left a message to Flux about what he took from the colony ship, promising that any historical findings will be sent to him.

Firestorm finished writing his report and his hand brushed against the Scythe, “I should probably get this to the armory.” He said, getting up to do just that.

Dark had a different idea and decided this would be a good chance to break in their new Transtector.

“I see you ate very well, Ironjaw.” Seraphicon complimented.

1 Like

Ironjaw looked at him, unamused.

I eagerly await your findings.

Responds Flux.

1 Like

Seraphicon drops off the equipment to their respective places and finds Firestorm in a Transtector at the armory.

“What do you think?” Asked the Knight.

“It suits you.” Seraphicon said, smiling.

“Let’s hope this one sticks around; we’ve taken a liking to it.” They said.

1 Like

The damaged Knight weapons were taken to the laboratory, and the CR chamber and medical equipment were taken to sickbay.

The Excalibur jumps to Transwarp, bound for Astrum.

Whetstone comms Seraphicon. “Hey, I heard you had some weapons that needed fixing a while ago. Might I be able to help?”

@BlackBeltGamer98

Bootleg, Salvage, and Beta Maxx were trying to install the new CR chamber in the medbay, however the modern Cybertronian technology of the Excalibur was proving to be largely incompatible with the ancient machine.

“I’ve got a few more, sure.” Seraphicon said. “I’ll drop them off with you; I have prior engagements to fulfill.”

He picked up the Tryptich Mask and returned to his quarters to get the disc with the pretender data.

He goes to Whetstone to deliver the repairable Knight weapons he got from Muto before heading for the brig to meet with Sparkplug.

1 Like

Maximus walked around the ship, looking for someone to talk to. He had already changed back into his original body. Axis meanwhile decided to stay in the new one for a while longer.

2 Likes

Firestorm was in the armory, getting used to his new Transtector body by fiddling around with its range of movement and the fact he now was about the size of an average Cybertronian.

OOC: That’s the Galvatron body right?

1 Like