Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Whetstone places the last weapon in the bin. last
“Seraphicon, the weapons are finished.”

@BlackBeltGamer98

As he became more angry, the river became more violent. But, a path could be seen, a path that, far to the horizon, led to a dock with another boat tied to it.

Seraphicon was unable to respond, his mind was, quite literally, elsewhere.

“I can see a opening, I will charge through, no matter what !” said Hammer as kept his boat in line and in track, not letting the river sending him back or again to the shore.
“I will overcome you river and I will overcome my inner darkness !!” said Hammer as he made his way to the path wich was leading him to a dock with another boat tied to it.

1 Like

What felt like an eternity passed until Hammer reached the safe harbor.

The path he took was one that was violent and nearly overwhelmed the warrior on many occasions but, through focus and channeling of emotions to help guide, but not determine, his actions, he made it.

1 Like

Hammer steps out of the boat as with his right food placed on the ground of the dock, as he walked out of his boat into the dock.

“Where are you, Firestorm ?” asked Hammer a loud, wondering where he could be.

1 Like

“Right here.” He said as the simulation ended, walking away from the control panel. “And I must now ask what you have learned.”

OOC: ahem.

2 Likes

“What I’ve learned ?” said Hammer. “Well if I am correct is what i have learned is that through focus by channeling of my emotions for help, but not to determine my actions and not let if overwhelm me.” responded Hammer to Firestorms’s question.

Bootleg, Salvage, and Beta Maxx were having no luck in their efforts to install the Knight CR chamber. The rest of the Golden Age medical equipment that Seraphicon had brought, however, might be repairable with the Cyber Caliber.

He nods, “Yes.” He said.

“If you try to control them completely, you will become overwhelmed and ultimately harm yourself but you must not lose yourself either, lest the very thing that you relinquished control to be your downfall.” Firestorm explained.

“But by working with it and allowing your emotions to work with you and you move with their flow to your objective, you shall find strength and wisdom.”

“Even Dark, wild as he is, does this.” He said, “otherwise we’d end up blowing up everything in sight when he took control.”

1 Like

“Thank you, Firestorm. You’ve been most helpful, friend.” said Hammer as he stretched his right hand to shake Firestorm’s.

1 Like

He shakes Hammer’s hand, “You are most welcome. I still recommend you seek out Onyx Prime’s advice,” he said, “you may learn more about how to control your anger and rage.”

1 Like

“I will, Firestorm. I will.” said Hammer which he could seel somehow at peace, it might not have been his inner peace but a peace nonetheless.

OOC: GTG, need to sleep, tomorrow school, bane of existence makes a come back…again…dang it !!! BYE.

1 Like

“Good to hear.” Firestorm said.

Ooc: sorry, my bad.

Ic: as whetstone out his tools away, all the weapons reverted back to their damaged state. Whetstone looked at them and sighed.

One short timeskip later, the Excalibur had dropped out of transwarp, and was navigating it’s way through an asteroid field.

As the debris clears, those on the bridge are treated to a wondrous sight: wrapping around a small, luminous white star was a great mechanical structure of unfathomable scale- a ring-like construct in the shape of Solus Prime’s sigil:

Comprised of a deep purple metal, marbled with circuit-like patterns of subdued liberty-blue light, the round superstructure rotated slowly around it’s star. Bathed in it’s light, lining the inside of the ring, was a varied landscape of lush forests, white tundras, grassy plains, and long mountain ranges.

Salvage emits a low whistle.

Wow,” he comments, stunned by the marvel before him.

3 Likes

Firestorm couldn’t believe his eyes. It was so beautiful and yet it also made him feel sad.

1 Like

“What a masterpiece.” said Hammer. As the view most fascinated him.

OOC: Firestorm still with Hammer in the training room ? @BlackBeltGamer98

Killstreak and Cargo, standing in the bridge, remark at the sight. In Killstreak’s hand, her device lights up. However, it does not make an unnatural sound due to its wish not to be thrown from an airlock.

Coalburn gives a low yawn, breathing a faint flicker of flame.

1 Like

OOC: Yes.

IC: “Behold Astrum: the colony dedicated in memory of Solus Prime.” Firestorm said solemnly.

“Excuse me?” Seraphicon said to the three playing the game, “I’d like to speak with the one named Ghympsy before I run out of time again.”

1 Like