Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Maximus rushes into the Hall of Champions. Axis was still there, admiring everything.

“I got something to show you!”
Maximus shouted excitedly.

“What? Whoa! Hey!”
Axis had little time to process what was happening as Maximus quickly tied a blindfold around her optics, picked her up, and started running at break neck speeds.

“Hold on. What’s going on!”
Axis asked, very confused.

“I got a surprise for you. You’ll love it.”
Maximus was beaming with joy and anticipation.

Before long they made it to their Hab Suite. Maximus sat Axis down right in front of the statue.

“Okay. Can I take the blindfold off now?”
She asked.

“Yes! Go on! Take a look!”

Axis removed the cover, immediately seeing the statue before her. She was left completely speechless.

“What do you think? Do you like it? I made it using that special hammer we got. I mean, the one in that hall is nice but it’s nowhere near this. Plus I thought it would be a nice thing to take back home after all this is over.”

Axis looked the glorious monument over for a few more moments before she finally spoke up.

“You made this?”
She asked, turning to look at Maximus.

“Yep. I thought you might appreciate a monument to what you did. Especially since we can’t keep the real saber in here.”

Axis quickly jumped at Maximus, wrapping her arms around his neck and hanging off of him.

“I love it! Its amazing. And I love you too.”
Axis said happily. Probably the happiest she had been since joining the expedition.

4 Likes

“You may,” says Onyx Prime quietly, almost as if he wasn’t quite paying full attention to Hammer (likely this was because his mind was also focused on near-literally everything else at once). He does not move from his current stance.

2 Likes

“I’ve once used your Mask to talk with Megatronus, since I am related to him because I come from Bellator and it would seem that his inner rage and darkness has been passed down to me.” said Hammer as he continued explaining things.

“Megatronus told me coming to him was a waste of time for me, and he also told me that I should speak with you, because you are more qualified to help me then he is.” he said.

“This inner darkness inside me, sometimes takes control over me in battle and I become more angrier and I have the tendency to strike someone down, even if he has surrendered because dark thoughts and dark emotions are taking control of me.” he said continuing.

“Thankfully it is not as bad as it once were, I had some help down the line from the Lost Knight called Firestorm but it still not gone and its feeding for more, when I battle it wants more, it wants to explode like a volcano instead of the lava there is my rage and recklessness, what do you suppose I should do ?” he asked.

1 Like

Onyx Prime is silent as he considers his response.

“You must train yourself so that you do not allow yourself to cede control to your emotions,” he says. “There exists in the minds of beings like you and I a key element that places us above the likes of Mechanimals; it is what allows us to reign in our primal impulses and act rationally even as every circuit in our bodies seethes with anger. For some, however- like Megatronus and myself, it takes more conscious effort to exercise this this utility. Whenever you find yourself on the cusp of giving into your rage, you must remind yourself of this: that you are the master of your emotions; that they can be shaped to serve and aid you, yet all the while you remain in control.”

2 Likes

“So I most become one with it, let it flow through but never let it take control me, because I control them, become on in body and spirit. Did I understand it correctly ?” he asked, wanting to know if he was right.

2 Likes

“I ask for not only your cooperation, but that of all the personalities you share that body and mind with, in exchange for the chance to help save all of Cybertronian life from those that seek to extinguish every single Spark, even that of Primus himself, and be remembered as heroes and my vow that I shall do all in my power to find if it is truely possible to give each of you a body of your own.” Seraphicon told Ghympsy, further explaining his offer.

“That’s… more or less what I meant by it…” Onyx responds.

2 Likes

“Oh…” he said. “I’ll take your advice into very good use.” said Hammer as he then asked Onyx for another advise this time concerning Hydro.

“You see I have a friend, which his a beastformer, a dinobot if you will. And he has the tendency to be sometimes a bit too hotheaded and when some body insults him continuously and tells him that he is a jerk, he will probably attack that person and sometimes injure that person.” he said as he started explaining.

“He hasn’t been that much keen on faith alone, yet he does believe our History and in the Primes but not as much as someone would, but that is not the problem.” he said.

“The problem is that he overreacts and he doesn’t open himself to others that much, how am I suppose to help him ?” he asked

1 Like

“Perhaps what I’ve told you might be of help to him, too,” muses Onyx.

Razorwing and Bootleg had gotten to talking in the ship’s mess hall. The two minicons were quickly becoming friends.

3 Likes

Hammer thinks about it and says. “Well it would prove to be quite a challenge since he can be very hotheaded, if somethings don’t appeal to him.” he said.

“But I’ll do my best, and I will put your advice to good use. And I will come back to tell you how things are going if I see a massive change in me and in my friend. It would seem that Megatronus knew what he was saying, now I grew to respect him even more then I originally did.” said Hammer.

1 Like

Onyx Prime smiles faintly. He knew that Megatronus would appreciate hearing such words.

“Good,” he says kindly.

Ironclad loiters in the stellarium, studying the holomap.

2 Likes

Hammer smiles as well. “I thank you for your help and advice, if your advice helps me change for the better, I will honor this day, till the end. Now I shall leave you be, I thank you again for your help.” said Hammer.

1 Like

“You are most welcome,” kindly responds Onyx Prime.

Bootleg pulls out a scrap of cream-colored metal.

“See this?” he asks Razorwing, “Guy I bought it from says it’s a hundred-percent, gen-u-ine piece o’ the Salvation’s hull.”

“Neat,” responds Razorwing, “Though I must confess that the significance of that is lost on me.”

“And I have to chime in and, regrettably, inform you that you were scammed, Bootleg,” pipes up Beta Maxx. “That particular scrap of hull plating came from the Autobot Cargo Transport Hermes.”

What?! Aw, man! If I ever see that tin-plated, rusted, slag-eatin’…”

3 Likes

Firestorm decided to wander around and explore the ship some more, looking for more potential hidden rooms and passages.

Auros began to go over a map of the ship to familiarize himself to its layout.

OOC: fingers crossed for an Onyx Prime room.

2 Likes

Hammer smiles and nods in response. As he walked towards the cave he came from as he then deactivated the Triptych Mask wanting to return back to the Armory.

The Mask deactivates.

OOC: @MaxinePrimal you said you wanted to do something with Axis and the Triptych Mask?

IC: [quote=“BlackBeltGamer98, post:8863, topic:46844”]
Firestorm decided to wander around and explore the ship some more, looking for more potential hidden rooms and passages.
[/quote]

Firestorm might happen upon a door guarded by two Knight statues with gaping holes in their chests.

2 Likes

“That doesn’t seem right.” He said as he walked up to inspect them closer. “What kind of key do you require?” He muttered.

Hammer then walks towards the Onyx Prime statue and places the Mask on it, leaving it just how it once was.

OOC: Okay I gotta go ASAP, @Chromeharpoon it was really cool seen how the two actually interacted. So this was a cool experience I will not easily forget. Bye, have a goodnight, see y’all tomorrow, and hopefully we will arrive on Bellator, oh man I am already excited and I can’t wait, alright bye :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The holes were located where one could commonly find a bot’s sparkchamber, to be more specific.

“Do we seriously have to put our Sparks in these things?” Dark asked.

“I seriously hope not.” Firestorm said as he tried to think if any of the relics could fit in the holes and potentially serve as a key.