Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Whetstone winces. “That looks painful.” He looks at the statue, then tells in Ancient, "hit the deck!.. " he dove down only to get zapped. “ow.”
He stands up again. “Know any good swear words in ancient?” He asked jokingly .

1 Like

“Yes. That’s very helpful. Thank you.”

Prima shrugs humbly.

“My pleasure,” he responds.

1 Like

Axis gives a nod and deactivated the mask once more. Next she considered Vector Prime. Master of time and space must be a big title to handle. Because of this, Axis thought he would know a lot about responsibility. Axis then reactivated the mask.

“I’d rather avoid teaching you those.” Firestorm said, recalling when he dropped really bad one on Elementum when he got the colony ship’s distress signal.

“Any shocks that go off shouldn’t be too bad.” He told Whetstone.

1 Like

Whetstone nodded. "Yeah. So… What are some basic greetings and phrases? Hello, goodbye, where is this, what is that… Useful stuff. "

Firestorm nods and gives him some basic, simple polite greetings and goodbyes. “It’s not too different from Cybex when you break it down but the conjugation gets a bit confusing sometimes.” He said.

Whetstone repeats the sayings. “Cool!”
He strings together a few words. "Hello, there, HIT THE DECK. "
He grins.

The scene does not change, though Vector Prime does materialize in the armory. The face of the Triptych Mask, Mournsong, confirmed that he was dead.

2 Likes

“Hello Vector Prime. My name is Axis. I’ve come seeking guidance and advice from the 13. See, due to some recent events, there’s a good chance I might become the next prime, and I figured it would be a good idea to get advice from the original 13.”

Firestorm chuckles, “We’ll work our way to conversations.” He said. He looks at the three passages, “Which one do you think we should try first: left, middle or right?” He asked. He looks for any indicators of which path was correct.

1 Like

Whetstone shrugs. “Left.”

1 Like

Zipline and Cargo decide they both need some tuning-up of their skills, and so they march to where the map claims the simulation room is located.

Coalburn, quite pleasant at the increased size of the ship, remains in the commons as to keep out of anyone’s way.

Killstreak, seeking to satisfy her once consuming habit, finds herself in the bar.

Vector Prime nods his head.

“Hm. I’m afraid I don’t share your… hmm… I’m not sure ‘optimism’ would be the right word…”

All three seemed viable options.

1 Like

Hammer walks through the Armory and sees Prima’s statue holding the Saber.

“Deja vu.” said Hammer, as he once did the same to the Matrix and well the out come was expected but now Hammer wanted to know if he is worthy at least for the Saber.

Hammer then grabbed and took the Saber as he hold it with his right hand. (@Chromeharpoon)

With a little effort, Hammer would find that he could lift the Star Saber.

Hammer had the Saber approach him more as he moved his hand closer to him, as he studied the blade.

“By the looks of things, it looks very sharp. I bet it can cut a mountain in half.” said Hammer.

OOC: So will the Saber glow or something ? To show me that he is worthy ?

OOC: the fact that Hammer was even able to pick it up demonstrates he’s worthy to wield it.

1 Like

OOC: Okay, thanks.

Hammer looks at the Saber and says. “It would seem I am worthy after all. When Nemesis comes back, I’ll fight him using you, and we will do our best to win.” said Hammer as he practically spoke to the Saber as he places it back where he took it from, with the out most care.

Firestorm nods and he asks Whetstone to follow him as he begins to head down the left path.
(@Chromeharpoon, @meepinater)