Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“The Allspark can be made to appear differently to individuals depending on their… tastes, I suppose. Onyx often sees himself on Eukaris, Alpha Trion is rather fond of the Hall of Records, Prima prefers a grand fortress, and so on. Me? My perception of it shifts through different points in time and space.”

2 Likes

Whetstone nodded. “It does seem to be sloping a bit. I wonder where it leads to.”

1 Like

“Only one way to find out.” Firestorm said as he kept walking.

1 Like

“Huh. That’s pretty interesting. Anyway, who would you recommend I talk to next? I’ve already spoken with Onyx and Prima.”

1 Like

Whetstone followed Firestorm. “These walls need to be re-paneled.”

“Try not to get too close, there may be exposed live wiring and circuits.” He warned.

Whetstone raised a non-existent eyebrow. “You’re talking to a guy who puts energy based weapons into people’s arms.” He looked at the walls again. “Though, you are right. There is some exposed wiring. Someday, I’m gonna come back here and fix this all up.”

1 Like

Firestorm chuckled at this, “Fair point.”

He checks his map, “And we are now literally below the map.” He said, mainly as an observation.

1 Like

Whetstone grinned. “Oh, boy. Uncharted areas! I wonder what goodies are down here.”

“I, personally, would recommend speaking with Amalgamous,” suggests Vector. “After all, he is the most courageous, quick-witted, charming, ruggedly-handsome-”

As he speaks, Vector Prime’s form transforms into that of a very tall, slender bot with green armor, four telescopic yellow eyes, and long, spindly limbs.

“-spawn of a glitch you ever did see,” Amalgamous finishes. It would seem that Axis had not been speaking with Vector Prime at all.

5 Likes

“Let’s keep walking; the tunnel’s got to have an end at some point.” Firestorm said with a smile.

1 Like

Whetstone nodded. “What are some good Ancient words that have to do with mechanics?”

ooc: GTG for a bit

1 Like

He gives a few examples that were useful/relevant to Whetstone’s line of work.

OOC: How long is this passage? I feel like it’s been going on for a while in-game.

1 Like

“Oh. Hello there. Not exactly who I was expecting.”
Axis said with a smirk.

1 Like

Amalgamous chuckles.

“That was the aim, m’lady,” he says, panels on his body spinning and splitting apart constantly.

2 Likes

“Well that doesn’t explain the bit about being flexible. But I tried to reach Vector Prime. Why didn’t the mask work right?”

1 Like

Whetstone listened and repeated the words several times.

ooc: @chromeharpoon how long does this passage go?

1 Like

Firestorm checks to make sure he still has both stones on him.

1 Like

“Oh, Vector’s here; he’s just busy, so I decided to fill in, rather than keep you waiting. Admit it: I had you fooled up until now, didn’t I?”

@meepinater @BlackBeltGamer98

The passage leads to a chamber blanketed in ice and snow. The temperature drops dramatically, as a result.

2 Likes

Whetstone pulls out a few tools and begins to work with the wiring on the walls. He attached a few wires together and fixed a few circuits. “There. Now we’ll be able to tell that someone has already gone down here. It should show up on your map as a dot or something of the like.”
Whetstone promptly stops as the cold temperature hits him. “Whoa. That’s some complicated tech, to do that.”
He continues into the chamber, trudging through the snow that was likely waist-high on him.

1 Like