Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Firestorm increases the thermal output of his internal reactors to keep his core temperature at safe levels and looks around for anything in the room besides ice and snow.

He hands Whetstone the Chimera Stone, “Use this if you feel your core temperature drop too low.” He advised.

1 Like

“T-t-th-th-thanks” Whetstone shivered. He looked around the chamber. “N-nice place.” He stuck the Chimera Stone in his spark chamber, then shook off the snow. “Oh, WOW. That’s a lot better.”

1 Like

“Yeah. You definitely did. How long is Vector Prime busy usually?”

1 Like

Whatever purpose this room served was obscurred by the wintry conditions.

“Oh, he’s about as productive as a stiff can be; ‘Guardian of Space and Time’, and all. It’s a pretty time-consuming endeavor.”

2 Likes

Whetstone looked around. “I wonder…” He took the Chimera stone and willed it to melt all the snow and ice.

“So is trying to contact him out of the question then?”

He tries to run a scan of the room.

“You should be able to temporarily access my pyrokinetic abilities but I don’t recommend trying to copy my Split Spark unless you want to know exactly how painful that is.” He warned Whetstone.

1 Like

Whetstone nodded and focused on Firestorm’s pyrokinetics, and also not the dual spark.

2 Likes

Copying Firestorm’s pyrokinetic abilities, the Chimera Stone grants those powers to Whetstone.

The real Vector Prime fades into view.

“Not quite,” he says. “Sorry to keep you waiting.”

######“And thus forcing you to endure Amalgamous’ mischief.”

“Heard that!” Amalgamous retorts as a multitude of audio receptors form across his body.

The room’s mechanisms were currently inert.

3 Likes

He looks for any sort of mechanism that would clue him in on how to activate it.

It might seem that the room needed to be warmed up first, before anything more could be done.

Axis gave a small laugh at the primes bickering.

“Well Vector Prime, it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Axis, and I’ve been asking the 13 for wisdom and advice in case I become the next prime myself. What I’ve learned already has been very helpful, and I’m eager to see what you might have to say.”

2 Likes

Vector sighs.

“I hate to say it, but Amalgamous more-or-less took what I was going to say right out of my mouth.”

Amalgamous’ face reshapes so that the First Transformer could smirk proudly. “There’s more to imitating a person than just their looks, I always say.”

1 Like

Firestorm fired up his arm cannon and set the focus to minimum to try and warm up the room without blowing it up.

The snow around Firestorm begins to melt.

If one were to wander into the lab, they’d find the video log that Seraphicon discovered on Muto, fully repaired.

1 Like

OOC: Oh, Bootleg? You in your office?

IC: Firestorm keeps working to thaw out the room. Kinda a shame as the winter feel brought a sense of peace to him.

“Oh. Well its a pleasure to meet you none the less. Maybe you should suggest who I talk to next?”

1 Like

The ice and snow continue to slowly melt.

Ironclad continues to study the stellarium. Noticing the Key to Vector Sigma in the room’s center console, the Knight curiously plucks it out to get a better look at it. Almost immediately after he did so, the holomap vanished, and the rings stopped rotating. Ironclad hisses out a distressed curse in ancient Cybertronian as he rushes to reinsert the Key. When he did so, the stellarium reactivated, and Ironclad swiflty looked around to make sure no-one had bore witness to his blunder.

“Maybe you could pay my pal Micronus a visit?” Amalgamous suggests. “He’d love the company.”

1 Like

“That sounds like a good idea. It was an honor to meet both of you.”
Axis said with a respectful bow.

1 Like

Firestorm keeps working on melting the snow, looking for any clues on how to activate the room’s mechanisms.

OOC: GTG.