Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“I thank you, Beta Maxx, it means a lot to me.” Hammer said.

“Already arriving at Aevum…man time flies so fast when you don’t pay attention.” Hydro Rex said as the two then grabbed to hold of something to keep them from being tossed.

1 Like

“Everyone, you might want to hang on to something, I have a feeling this isn’t gonna let up anytime soon.” Seraphicon said to the quintet and Liege as he held onto the nearest thing that was bolted down: a chair.

As he walked through the halls, Firestorm was nearly toppled by the turbulence. “Attention, passengers!” Dark said in a joking tone, “please make sure your trays are and seats are in the upright position as we are experiencing turbulence.”

“Oh, and the Fasten Seatbelt sign is on so…you may want to do that if you don’t want to be flung around like a ragdoll.” He said before chuckling.

Firestorm found a sturdy looking structure nearby and held onto it.

Father Auros was getting jostled around by the turbulence and tried to find a spot to secure himself to. He decides that maybe the bridge would be a good spot seeing as there may be more sturdy handholds there.

2 Likes

Liege Maximo grabs onto a inert sentry.

The Excalibur violently snaps out of Transwarp into a bizzare field of shifting, abstract geometric patterns and anomalies, appearing like some sort of surreal fever dream.

OOC: I’m not sure how else to describe it. Imagine the Mirror Dimension in Doctor Strange whenever the sorcerers are messing with it in the action sequences.

3 Likes

OOC: basically, I’d describe the mirror dimension as being the result of M. C. Escher, Inception (dramatic deep horn going bwwwwooooowwwmmm) and an acid trip all combined with a literal shattered mirror/glass motif. Oddly enough, that can describe Ant-Man’s Quantum Realm as well; main difference being that the Quantum Realm has more of the psychedelic-ness of an acid trip. And, because it’s kinda obligatory, don’t do drugs, kids.

IC: Firestorm looked outside and was immediately getting a small headache trying to process it all. “Guys, don’t look outside if you don’t want a headache.” He told everyone on the comlink.

1 Like

“Vector if I ever talk to you again I am going to strangle you.”
Axis said.

“But isn’t he dead?”

“I can still try!”

1 Like

“This is not normal,” Beta Maxx observes. “Something is most definitely wrong here.”

Ya think?!” Bootleg responds.

Hammer and Hydro Rex walked towards the bridge the best as they could and they entere it.

“What is going on?” asked Hydro Rex.

“Is it because we are reaching Aevum, that the trip is that rough?” asked Hammer. (@Chromeharpoon)

Firestorm got up and kept close to the wall in case the turbulence happened again. “Anyone have any theories on what in the name of Primus just happened?” He asked on the comlink.

“Is everyone okay?” Seraphicon asked Liege and the quintet.

Auros manages to get to the bridge, “I’m no expert in these sorts of things but is the trip to Aevum supposed to be that rough?” He asked. His tone was more confused and curious.

1 Like

“What even is normal anymore…”
Axis sighed in a near defeated tone.

1 Like

“Yes, this is supposed to be Aevum,” Beta Maxx confirms. “However this, and the turbulence we experienced confirm my fears that perhaps the convergence point has been destabilized, somehow.”

“So… what are we looking at?” Daybreak asks, pointing out the viewport with her thumb.

A photorealistic hologram of a tall Protoform with forest-green armor materializes by a console.

“Best guess,” she, the hologram, says, “we’re looking at the visual manifestation of multiple spacial-temporal anomalies, emanating from a singular point somewhere on the planet.”

Daybreak, Nightfall, Bootleg, and Beta Maxx stare at the newcomer, dumbfounded.

“…What?” asks the hologram, confused.

3 Likes

“I never thought the Excalibur had such an advance AI.” Hammer said.

“How so?” asked Soundbraker.

Teletraan Iota looks at Hammer, still confused.

“Hammer? Are you okay?”

Then she notices Daybreak, quietly swears and snaps to attention.

“Ma’am!” The construct acknowledges the former leader of Cybertron, punctuating with a hasty salute. “…When did you come aboard?” she asks, hesistantly.

“Well, if I didn’t start that little war all those ages ago, the Well you hatched from likely wouldn’t exist,” Maximo expounds. “Not as it is now, at least.”

1 Like

Seraphicon gives Liege a “be careful what you say” look.

“Okay, and who are you?” Father Auros asked the construct, obviously confused.

“Okay, who was that?- never mind, where are you guys?” Firestorm asked on the comlink.

“Intetesting.” Maior said.
OOC: I really don’t know how to fix this situation wjere they don’t know who Liege is.

“Who are you?” Teletraan Iota returns the question. “Why’s everybody acting weird, where’s the captain, and just what the frak is happening?”

OOC: he doesn’t need to. Maximus didn’t, at first.

Axis suddenly fell to her knees and clutched her head.

“Axis! Are you feeling alright?”
Maximus asked, greatly concerned.

“Something doesn’t… Feel right… I don’t think- AH!”
Axis screamed as her body changed and morphed. She changed to a pallet of dark reds browns and blues. Two metallic wings grew from her back. A faceplate extended over her moth, and two sets of massive claws sprouted from her wrists.

“Axis… Are you alright?”
Maximus asked nervously.

Axis stood to her feet and gave her new body a look over. When she spoke her voice was noticeably deeper, and maybe even a little mischievous.

“I feel fine. In fact I don’t think I’ve ever felt better.”

2 Likes

“Anyway our answer is a yes. We are goimg to help you.” Sparkplug said.

“I ensure you that I’m okay.” Hammer said.

“Okay, I have my doubts but- sweet Solus Prime!” Iota swears as Axis transforms.

Meanwhile, another Bootleg, virtually identical to our malfunctioning Minicon, stands near the genuine article, looking mighty confused.

“Yo, what the…?”

@Toa_Vladin Sparkplug and co. are released.

2 Likes