Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Seraphicon tries to pry open the wings of his cowardly AU self to try and get the Matrix, “Come on, let go already!” He grunted as he failed to pry the wings apart.

“So, you’re doing this out of the kindness of your Spark?” Firestorm asked.

“Heck no!” Darkstorm said, “I’m in it to survive and get rich; the little roommate of mine just said that I can’t spend money when I’m dead and I kinda like seeing the idea of me becoming fabulously wealthy being a reality so, I’m doing the right thing for the wrong reasons.”

He pauses for a minute, “Wait a second…WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MESSING WITH MY SPEECHES?!!” He yelled, angrily.

He was silent for a moment, “Really? Why do you always have to be such a buzzkill and killjoy-I know those are the same thing but you freaking are the exception because all you seem to do is ruin my fun with ‘don’t kill this innocent person’, ‘help those people trapped in the rubble’ or ‘help the stranded aliens and not go and nuke the place’! Grr! I hate that!”

1 Like

Hydro Rex laughs. “Look at those, their fighting that is soo cute.” he said as he approached them, he kneeled before them and spoke. “Why are y’all fighting?” he said.

“E-yup!” AU Bootleg proudly confirms. “The one and only!”

“There’s three of you!” our Bootleg retorts.

“Imposters!” yelled Skorn. “Dinobot, help…” but he got punched by his alternative self.
“Giffin! Help me!”
“I can’t! Spokes is jumping on me!”
“I will kill you, you mother…”
“You idiot! I am your real brother!”

“Well aight, you asked for it.” Hydro Rex swings his foot kicking at the alternative Skorn.

“I just want to go home!”
Minimus cried out.

“Oh don’t be upset cutie.”
Axis said, petting Minimus’ head.

“I’ll love you and take care of you the best I can. You can stay with me forever.”

“That doesn’t help!”
Minimus replied.

“I honestly have no idea what’s going on.”
Maximus said, clearly at his wits end.

“All I know is that the one with the small hands said he’s a prime, and that we need a prime, so I brought him here.”

Primal looked down at his hands.
“They’re not that small.”
He said, a little offended.

1 Like

Darkstorm’s Talisman glows red hot again, “Ouch!” He yelled, “FINE!! I’ll be more restrained here but if I see anything resembling a Herald or pest, I’m blowing it up and throwing you in the trunk!”

Seraphicon figured that the effort of getting the Matrix off of this guy was a waste and got him into a corner and undid the stasis lock.

“Get away from me!” The AU Cowardly Angel screamed, “I will not let you endanger my home!” He brought out his pistol, it was set low but was potentially harmful if it hit the wrong spot on the target.

1 Like

There were only two Skorns, one real and one alternative. The hit kicked all of the six Minicons who flew into a wall.
“Hey I asked for help!”
“You idiot! Just choose a side and stay on it!”
“You jerk!”
“Yeah, you jerk!”
“ATTACK THE JERK!”
And all six of the Minicons jumped on Hydro Rex and started punching him. The punches weren’t really doing any real damaged but they were many, and they were climbing around his back fastly, so they were very annoying.

Zipline and Cargo turn to see Hauler staring at them.

“Gah!” Zip yells, whipping out his net gun.

“What is happening?” Cargo asks.

“What? You guys are so small!” Hauler remarks.

Zipline’s eye flickers, and a figure appears on his shoulder. It look much like a smaller mix of Cargo and Zipline, only with white LEDs for eyes.

“Who are you?!” Zip screams.

The minicon blinks.

“Are you a baby Zip?” Cargo questions.

“Wait, you guys don’t even recognize your partner?” he asks, in a voice power than Zip’s but higher than Cargo’s. “Well, I see how much I matter to you guys.”

“Who’s that?” H asks.

“We don’t know!” C and Z simultaneously shout.

“I’m Tax!” the minicon cheers.

“Alright, small fry, off!” Zipline orders, pushing him to the floor.

“What? You always let me on your shoulder, Uncle Zip!”

Zipline, Cargo, and Hauler stare at each other.

2 Likes

Hydro Rex felt nothing. “Hammer?” he asked.

“Hey don’t look at me, I didn’t kick them, plus they don’t really do that much damage, so you’ll be fine.” Hammer replied.

Hydro Rex was getting a bit annoyed he yelled. “GET OF ME!” as he slammed his foot on the floor as he grabbed at each of the minicons and threw them way from him.

“Come on! I’m a predacon! A Star Talon! I’m with the most fearsome pirates in the galaxy! I’m not some pet!”
Minimus said, quite upset.

“Oh you’re so adorable when you try to be intimidating.”
Axis said.

“You’re a pirate?”
Maximus asked, sounding intrigued.

“You’re a predacon?”
Primal asked, sounding disgusted.

“Hey. What do you have against predacons?”
Maximus said angrily.

“Oh nothing. I’m just surprised any alternate version of myself would be something as lowly as a predacon.”
Primal replied.

“Oh I’ll show you lowly!”
Maximus said, tackling Primal to the ground.

“Thats it babe! Show him who’s boss!”
Axis cheered.

The Minicons were too fast for him to catch them. He may have success with one or two, but that’s all. And the second he would throw them they would return like two boomerangs. Spokes was trying to punch him in the face.

Hydro Rex took his right hand cannon and pointed at Spokes as he tried to punch him in the face but did to little no damage.
“If you want to live stop what you are doing right now.”

“If you shot, you are shooting your own face, you idiot!”
Hydro would realise that Spokes is too close to his face to shoot.

“Am I being punished? Is that it? Did I do something to deserve this? I swear whatever I did I’ll never do again. This is worse than any hell I could imagine.”
Minimus said.

Maximus and Primal continued fighting on the floor. Axis clearly had no intention of breaking them up, and Minimus wanted nothing to do with any of this.

“I’ll take my chances midget. I’m ready to die are you?” Hydro asked ready to end it right then and there.

Coalburn wakes from all the ruckus, giving a yawn. He licks his teeth, feeling the bony daggers on his slimy pink tongue. He pauses. Standing up, he feels a lot lighter. His nose has a cool feeling going in and out of it. He rises slightly before lowering, and then back again. He looks down at his arms, and finds shimmering gray scales. At this point, even he realizes it: Coalburn is organic.

Tax tries to wave the attention of the other three. “Uncle Zip! Where’s your flamethrower?”

“Not now, IRS.”

“It’s Tax.”

“Please stop.”

“Okay, Uncle.”

“Stop that, too.”

“Why would he stop? You’ve let him call you that his whole life?” a feminine voice wonders.

“Who is it now?” Zip asks, turning around.

A female black and gray boy greets him. She’s as tall as Cargo, but much thinner. Two large silver horns protrude from her head. She turns to meet Cargo. “Oh, good, you got sucked through too.”

“I beg your pardon, ma’am?”

“You don’t have talk like that to me, Carg, we’ve been over this!”

“I don’t believe we’ve met.”

She looks offended, but then starts laughing. “Oh, husband, your humor is appreciated.”

Zip appears as if he will faint. Cargo raises a synthetic eyebrow. Hauler continues to be confused. Tax seems as if he already knew.

2 Likes

Darkstorm walked in, “I call dibs on what’s left of you.”

Firestorm was looking very appalled at all this.

Seraphicon quickly puts Immobilizer cuffs on his doppelgänger, causing him to drop the Matrix he carried, “No!” He yelled as he tried to pick it back up, only to fall flat on his face.

Hammer notices Darkstorm. “And who are you?” he asked.

“A bounty hunter and all-around unpleasant mercenary to be around.” Firestorm said as he walked in, “Now, what is going on here?!” He yelled, his patience worn thin by Darkstorm’s constant snipping at him.

“A Dinobot and a Knight; if you had a price on your head, I’d-OUCH!” Darkstorm yelled as the Talisman glowed brighter than it did last time.