Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

The two slowly pushed the gun towards Hydro.

Hydro Rex did the same.

When the distances between the blaster and Hydro and the money and the two Minicons were equal, the Minicons left the gun on the floor.

Hydro Rex gives them the money and takes his gun.

The Minicons took the money (who Hydro presumably left on the floor).
G: “Next time you are trying to help somebody please keep note of his/her stature.”
Alt G: “And their level of powers.”
G: “And the overall situation.”

Hydro Rex nods. “Yeah sorry.” he then stood up and looks at Hammer.

“Let’s go.” Hammer said.

Hydro Rex nods and he follows Hammer.

The two arrived in the Hanger.

Where they would see a massive Chompazoid chewing from Hammer’s ship.

Hammer saw this…well normally we would get very angry but he somewhat felt sad since his ship was being chewed.

Hammer walks towards the Chompazoid. “Excuse me…but this is my ship. Could you please stop doing that?” he asked nicely @Toa_Vladin

“OK.”
The Chompazoid said. “Sorry about that pal. I was just a little hungry. I mean you know…YouareteleportedinthemiddleofthehangarwithverytastingshipsandyoujustfeelthatyouneedtoeatalittlebitTryitoutpleaseIwannaseeifitstillworksIfnotIcanpaythedamageand…”
He said without stopping a very very very regretful tone, almost starting to cry.

“Yeah I know.” Hammer said trying to understand the Chompazoid. “Rex stay here, I’ll get the Forge.”

Hydro Rex nods and stays dare arms crossed. “You got a habit there have ya?” he asked the Chompazoid.

Hammer quickly walked towards the armory looking for Forge of Solus Prime, to repair the damage.

The Chompazoid started to cry.

The Forge was in the armory.

“Iota?” Beta Maxx requests the attention of the AI.

“Yeah?” You said that the source of the disruptions was a single location on Aevum, yes?"

“Yeah, I said that. where exactly that is, though, I’m still working to figure out…”

Hammer entered the Armory and grabbed the Forge of Solus Prime. He rested on his right shoulder as he made his way towards the Hanger.

“You know, you should stop trying to eat bots ships, you know?” asked Hydro Rex. “Its not…well polite.” he said.

The Chompazoid started crying even harder.

Hammer entered the Hanger and he walked towards his ship.

Hydro Rex decided to say nothing, he let the Chompazoid cry.

Hammer jumped on his ship and he held up the Forge, he then slams it with force on the damaged the Chompazoid made to his ship. (@Chromeharpoon)

The ship was swiftly repaired.

1 Like

“Done.” Hammer said as he jumped off his ship as he looks at it, as it shined with a shiny metal silver. “There, it looks brand new, alright time to place the Forge back to its place.”

Hydro Rex whistles. “Oh mama it looks even more beautiful now.”

Hammer smiles and leaves the Hanger heading towards the Armory.

As he reached the Armory he went in and placed the Forge where he found it, he then walks back to the Hanger and arrives in matter of minutes.

“Alright, shall we take a look?” asked Hammer.

“Sure.” Hydro Rex nods, as he followed Hammer to his ship.

Ironjaw entered in the hangar.
“Ugh… Can one of you two explain why there is a Chompazoid that looks relatively similar to me crying in the hangar?”

The five (six?) different bots compare each other:

“Okay, I think we’re experiencing some serious Earth-2 stuff right now,” Zipline evaluates.

“Wait, you guys are from different dimensions?” Cargo’s other dimensional wife asks.

“Hold up, you understand that reference?”

“Yes, you made Cargo and I watch Flash. A lot.”

“Okay… What was Cargo’s favorite episode?”

“The musical.”

Zip remains silent, but for only a moment. “Is Cargo dead to me in your world?”

“Zip, that’s not the point,” Cargo warns. “So, are Tax and you from the same world?”

“As far as I know,” she responds.

“What’s your name?”

The woman looks offended. “You really don’t know me, do you?”

“I’m sorry.”

“That’s okay. I guess. I’m Rotary.”

2 Likes

Hammer explains pretty much the reason why this happened, in very highly detail.