Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Absolution opens her eyes, only to stare into a pair alike. She leaps up, holding out her cannons. She saw Killstreak, eyes sunken with a crazed flicker, armor scratched deeply, with leaks of Energon pouring from the wounds, and handcuffed.

“What did you do?” she asks her.

“Quite a lot,” she laughs.

“Okay… Are you… from here?”

“I’m surprised. You don’t even recognize me. I am Killstreak, serial killer extraordinaire…”

“Sh. Shh-sh-sh-sh,” Firestorm said in a calming tone, “You’re alright, you’re alright.” He whispered.

“It was an honest mistake and we’re all a little on edge,” he told him, “How about we find some junk metal and you can snack on that, sound good?”

Soon, the Seraphicon’s arrive at the elevator and the Doppelgänger suddenly makes a break for the armory, screaming that he had to protect the Matrix.

“Of all the things to be obsessed over.” Seraphicon said as he fired several stasis shots at his AU clone and it falls to the ground, still as a statue.

1 Like

He stopped crying. In just one second Firestorm would wake up being hugged by the enormous beast. He would consider himself lucky if he would survive without any broken metallic tissue. When the Chompazoid let him free, Firestorm would be wet by tears and a little dirty of mucus.

1 Like

“Hm. I figured that might happen,” comments Beta Maxx.

“Primus, he’s like… well, a worse version of you… no offense,” Liege Maximo awkwardly reacts.

##“GOOD EVENING EVERYBODY!!!”
Yelled a pink Warya as she entered the room.
##“WHAT A LOVELY DAY TO BE HAPPY, RIGHT FOLKS?”

2 Likes

“There, there.” He said, “Feeling better?” He asked the Chompazoid.

Dark groaned quietly in Firestorm’s mind at the mess the emotional Chompazoid left them in. You do realize this is gonna be murder to clean out…right?

He just needed a friend, that’s all. he thought.

Seraphicon grabs the AU version of him and, sick of his antics, unceremoniously drags him across the floor, “None taken.” He told Liege, “But I do think I am getting better at not going crazy with worry about it…unlike paranoia-bot right here.”

He pushes the buttons to have the elevator bring them all to the brig, “I honestly hope none of the other Alternate Reality versions of us try to blow up the whole ship; crazy and nutcase is where I usually draw the line.”

OOC: Ummm, Vladin? Did you try to have a version of Wayra that is possessed by the spirit of Pinkie Pie? Not complaining, just a bit odd.

IC: Darkstorm downed another glass of Engex, “Another.” He called.

“So then what am I supposed to do about it?”
Primal asked, beginning to panic.

“Maybe we just don’t need your help.”
Maximus said.

“Of course you need my help! Everyone needs my help. From my experience nothing important ever gets done until I show up.”

“Wow. Racist and full of himself. And he called me the lowlife.”
Minimus joked.

“Alright I’m gonna slap a glitch!”
Axis shouted after being startled by the intruder.

“Axis… Please don’t do that.”
Maximus sighed.

“Yeah… Better…”

##“OH, SWEETY YOU ONLY NEED A HUG, COME TO MAMMA!”
She said, approaching, prepared to hug Axis.

AU Iota sighs loudly and attempts to bash a nearby console with her head. Unfortunately, her head passes right through, being a hologram and all.

“No. Not really,” both Bootlegs flatly reply.

“I’m afraid I can’t say,” responds Beta Maxx.

##“WELL TO BAD CAUSE I AM HAPPY! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!”

Axis set down Minimus and put herself in a battle ready stance.
“Do that and you loose an arm.”

Minimus then took this brief moment of freedom to run and find a hiding place in the bridge.

“Axis, please. That’s a bad idea.”
Maximus tried to reason with her, but he knew it probably wouldn’t work. Though he did think it was funny that she was the one who normally needed to calm him down, and now the roles were reversed.

“Come on,” Firestorm said to the Chompazoid, “Let’s find you something to eat.”

Darkstorm looks around at the chaos of the bar, “Screw it.” He muttered, “Barkeep, just give me a whole bottle of Engex.” He said.

Father Auros had decided to go to a place that most don’t usually go on a ship: the cargo hold, to try and have a quiet place to think on what was going on.

He finds an odd container covered in a cloth that he recognized was a funeral cover and the emblem was the Angelicon Order: the Star Saber of Primus with wings beneath a depiction of the Matrix, all encircled by the mandala with the Thirteen’s emblems and Cyberglyphs.

He pulls the cover off to reveal a coffin, a stasis pod to be exact, that contained an elderly figure. He wipes away some of the dust and saw his own face, sleeping peacefully.

This was his coffin, he felt strange seeing this.

1 Like

Minimus would wake up in Pink Warya’s hands, hugging him very tightly.

He nodded and stood up.
“I… Want food too…” Ironjaw said, almost hypnotised as he followed them.

“Yes we are.” said Hydro to Ironjaw.

“I think Firestorm has a way with the Chompazoid.” Hammer said to Ironjaw. “He is more experienced then me, because I actually never encountered a Chompazoid before. So I rather have him do it.”

“Hey! Put him down! He’s mine!”
Axis said sternly.

“I’m not anyone’s! I’m a person! Put me down!”
Minimus pleaded.

Maximus just found a chair and sat down, completely done with all of this.

Ironjaw woke up from his trance.
“Oh, what? Yeah. Sure.”

##“WRONG! YOU ARE MINE NOW! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHA!!!”

Iota tries her best to ignore the distractions as she continues to narrow down the location of the epicenter of the temporal anomalies, all the while wishing that her perceived rampancy would just hurry up and kill her, sparing her from the chaos that had befallen the ship.

“Aw, for bootin’ up cold,” both Bootlegs quietly sigh. Ours looks over at the shoulder of his AU counterpart, to discover, to his horror, a Decepticon insignia.

“Aw, slag!” he swears loudly, deploying his weapons and aiming them at his counterpart. “Beard of evil! Beard of evil!”

" “Ey, what the frak, man!” AU Bootleg hollers, responding in much the same fashion. “I’m 'bout as evil as I am well put-together!”

Another holo-avatar of Teletraan Iota materializes, sighs, and has a manipulator arm grant the request.

2 Likes

“I said put him down!”
Axis said before swiping at Warya with her massive claws.

Primal, not really sure what to do, took a seat next to Maximus.

Hammer nods.

“Hammer…I think the visit could wait…things are just tooooo freaking weird for me, lets get a drink maybe things would start to look normal again.” Hydro Rex said.

“I agree, maybe a drink can actually help this time.” Hammer said.

Hammer and Hydro Rex made their way to the Bar.

He pops off the top and takes a whiff of the contents, “Good stuff.” He said, giving the barkeep a tip of 20 shanix; he was starting to get tipsy.

He says something in Ancient that basically was a combination of “Cheers!” And “Bottoms up!” before proceeding to start chugging down the contents of the bottle.

Seraphicon threw the AU version of himself into the elevator inside.

“You know, Liege,” he said, I’m glad I haven’t seen an alternate you yet; makes things feel less like a zoo."

Firestorm tries to find a place with some good metal for the AU Chompazoid that wouldn’t damage the ship and give him space to grow from the effects of the meal.