Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Warya ran away before Axis could do that.

The two Chompazoids followed him.

“Oh, me, too,” Liege Maximo agrees.

The hold had plenty of spare sheets of metal.

Hammer and Hydro Rex entered the Bar, they looked for a free table and they walked towards it, as they leaned in they sat on the chairs.

“I hope they restacked.” said Hydro Rex.

“Let me see.” Hammer then asked for Telertraan Iota to show him if they restacked or not (@Chromeharpoon)

Firestorm makes a mental note that the Ironjaw he was familiar with went on a rampage last time he had eaten.

They arrive at the hold, “I’ll keep an eye on you two so you don’t overeat.” He told them.

“And to make sure you,” he points to the one from this universe, “don’t go on another rampage like on Muto, got it?”

Seraphicon nods. Soon the elevator reaches the brig. “Let’s get this guy somewhere he won’t cause trouble.” He said, grabbing the AU version of himself by the ankle.

Hammer and Hydro would likely see Darkstorm chugging down a bottle of Energex at the bar.

“Get back here you fragging glitch head!”
Axis shouted as she chased after her.

Minimus, completely fed up with being carried around like some doll, bit down on Warya’s arm as hard as he could.

Primal decided to look for something to drink. He left the bridge and went down the hall. A few turns later he came face to face with a stampede of mechanimals. Specifically all the ones Maximus had brought with him from Eukaris. They had apparently reverted to a prior point in time when they were alive.

2 Likes

“Got it.”
He nodded.

The brig was absolutely FULL of hundreds of Sparkplugs, Furiaans, Ghympsies, Maiors and Soundbrakers.

##“YOU CAN’T CATCH ME NANANANANA TRALALALALA HAHAHAHAHA!”

“You have got to be kidding me.” He grumbled under his breath. He goes to a terminal to find an empty cell that his AU self could be put into.

Firestorm steps back, signaling the two Chompazoid’s could have their promised meal. He kept an eye on them to make sure they didn’t go wild.

OOC: Minimus still bit her, which would cause her to let go.

IC: Primal immediately transformed into beast mode, a black and gold robotic saber tooth tiger, and hauled aft away from the stampede. This also happened to be down the same hall Axis and Warya were in.

The bar was indeed restocked.

The two Bootlegs continue to hold each other at numerous gunpoints, shouting various insults, threats, and hurried explanations.

“Look, pal, I dunno what 'Con’s are like in your 'verse,” says AU Bootleg, “but in mine-… wait, actually, they kinda are evil, honestly…”

“HA! Knew it!” Our Bootleg retorts. " 'Con’s are 'Cons, no matter what reality they’re from!"

“I defected, dumbaft!”

OOC: yeah, no.

2 Likes

All of the cells were full with different versions.
“Hey where are we?”
“I am hungry!”
“I want back to mammy!”
“Do you kno da wae?”
“The **** you ************!”

They jumped and started devastating the iron.

Pink Warya kissed Minimus on his mouth.

OOC: Come on! I know you like it!

“They restocked.” Hammer said to Hydro.

Hydro Rex sighs in relief. “Bartender, could you please give us two large drinks of the strongest stuff you have?” Hydro asked Telertrann Iota (@Chromeharpoon)

OOC: No, honestly, I don’t. A small herd of mechanimals is one thing, but a legion of characters is another. You already have so many characters and alternate versions of them, so this is unneeded.

IC: [quote=“MichaelTheLightBringer, post:10384, topic:46844”]
Hydro Rex sighs in relief. “Bartender, could you please give us two large drinks of the strongest stuff you have?” Hydro asked Telertrann Iota
[/quote]

AU Iota complies.

1 Like

Hammer and Hydro Rex waited for their drinks.

The drinks are served.

The two Bootlegs calm down upon the realization that there wasn’t much different between them, after all.

OOC"The alternative versions are temporary and I am not even going to use them the same as the characters.
OK, not hundreds of them just a few duplicates.

OOC: Come on. He bit her. Let him go.

IC: Minimus then gave Warya a strong electric jolt, trying to get her to let go.

Meanwhile, Primal and the mechanimal stampede were closing in from behind.

OOC: OK, but consider the kiss.
IC: Warya’s hands started to hurt so she let him go.

OOC: one AU Sparkplug, please.

IC: On the bridge, AU Iota sighs.

“Sometimes I miss being a glorified Siri…”

1 Like

“Thanks.” Hydro Rex said. As he grabbed his drink and held it up. Hammer did the same and they both said in the same time. “Cheers” as they met their drinks and then drank.

Hydro Rex felt it was a really strong drink. “…oh yeah just the stuff I need.” he said relaxing on his chair.

“Its really good, I actually felt the drink.” Hammer said.

“Lets enjoy this one, for your accomplishment.” Hydro said.

“Thanks.” said Hammer smiling.

“Your welcome.” said Hydro as he took another sip.

Hammer took a sip as well.

“Yes!”
He exclaimed, too excited to worry about the violation of his personal space. He transformed to beast mode and flew off.

Minimus began to fly away from her, but when he saw the stampede he only turned around and flew the other way, now terrified.

Axis transformed into beast mode and flew after Minimus.