Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

P. Warya also transformed and followed Minimus. Real Warrya was approaching, not knowing what was happening.

“There aren’t anymore of you, right?” Zipline checks.

“Hello, there!” a newcomer greets, placing an arm on Zip’s shoulder.

“General KENOBI!” Zip yells in rage, more out of habit than an actual will.

“There’s my classic bro-in-law!” the final member of the gang laughs. He looks nearly identical to Rotary, only with more goat-like horns and a masculine build.

“Crate! You’re here too!” Rotary beams.

“I can’t take it anymore!” Zipline shrieks and storms away, looking for anyone near the Hall that wasn’t a Chinook-er.

“What’s his problem?” Crate asks the others.

1 Like

He would see a Dicius with white armour and just-deal-with-it type of shades playing a sax.

Once the group entered a more open passage of the ship, Minimus flew up to a higher walk way. Axis followed and managed to catch him.

“Come on! Why me!”
He complained.

Primal leapt for the walkway. He managed to get his two front paws on and dig his claws in. The sea of panicked beasts surged under him.

“Axis! Would you be ever so kind as to help me up?”
Primal asked as he struggled to hold himself up. He tried to get up himself but only slipped back.
“I’d really appreciate it!”

“Well now mister high and mighty. Let me think about that.”
Axis replied in a sinister tone. She placed one foot on one of Primal’s paws.

“Why should I? What can you do for me?”

“Please! I’ll give you anything!”

Axis kicked the one paw off, leaving Primal hanging on with only one. Axis put her foot on it and pressed down.

“I’m a prime! I can get you anything! Money! Power! Just ask and its yours!”

“Hmmm… Nope. Not good enough.”
Axis kicked off the second paw, causing Primal to fall to the raging stampede. He screamed all the way down.

Fortunately the tail end of the herd moved past him as soon as he landed. Though falling flat on his back like that still hurt.

“Ow…”
He groaned.

“I’m being held by a friggen psycho.”
Minimus whispered to himself as he watched everything that happened.

1 Like

Warya tried to catch Minimus.

The two Bootlegs had begun talking about their heroics in their respective universes.

“Wait, you did what?!”

“E-yup! Sure as 'ell did, man! Right to 'is smug, gold face!”

“Ho-ho man! That’s frakkin’ awesome! An’ ya got away with it?!”

“Well, I spent a few days in the Pit, but otherwise… yeah.”

No frakkin’ way, dude!”

Oh yeah, m’man! Way!”

AU Iota inserts a pair of holographic earbuds and listens to some music to drown out the chatter of the two as she works.

“Primus, and I thought one of him was bad enough…”

1 Like

Seeing as he was already in the arms of Axis, who was standing on a walkway far above where they were, and as far as I’m aware Warya can’t fly, there was no way to reach him.

OOC: Warya is a wasp. She can fly.

OOC: Like I said, as far as I was aware.

IC: “Back off bug breath! Come any closer and I’ll cut those wings to ribbons!”
Axis threatened, all the while keeping Minimus under one arm.

Warya opened her huge mandibles and threaten Axis to bite her.

“I said back off bug! He’s mine!”

“Can’t I even have a little say in this?”

Meanwhile the stampede was charging towards the bar.

“Help me! There’s a bunch of wackos crawling out of other dimensions!” Zipline screeches. “There’s some serious Dark World convergence happening or something! Nice shades, by the way.”

1 Like

AU Iota comms Maximus.

“Hey, get everyone out of the bar, would you? I think I can keep the herd in there, if you and the other… Maximi?.. corral them a little.”

“What herd?”
Maximus asked, as he was still in the bridge.

Primal however thought to do just that.

Through some form of space time jibber jabber, music was somehow following the herd, which announced their presence a ways before they actually got anywhere. By that same logic, the amount of noise and vibrations they generated seemed disproportionately large considering the size and number of animals.

1 Like

“Ah, slag,” AU Iota sighs. “Wrong Maximus.”

“…Don’t hear that every day, huh?”

The AU NPCs partying in the bar hear this and leave to get a look at what was coming.

1 Like

P. Warya attempted to bite her.

“Thanks.” Epis Sax Dicius said.

1 Like

Seraphicon gives a glare to the cells, “Do you mind?!” He asked them, done with their antics.

He finds an empty cell and drags his AU self inside it, shutting and locking the door before signaling the stasis lock to be released.

Darkstorm, who had zonked out when he finished his drink, got up, “What in the ever burning Pit is going on out there?” He asks.

Looking out the door, they would see a mass of animals barreling towards the bad. Primal was behind them, doing what he could to control the herd. Unfortunately due to the strict hallways and only occasionally turning points, he only managed to split a few from the major group.

“Wait. So what is happening?”
Maximus asked.

Axis swiped back, trying to bash her in the face with her claws.

OOC: Chrome said that I can’t have more than one Sparkplug so…
IC: In the brig there was one green Sparkplug, standing still, without moving.

Warya backed off, trying to protect herself.

“Okay, what universe are you from?” Seraphicon asked as he saw the AU him starting to wake up.

Firestorm goes to the armory to get Immobilizer cuffs for if the Chompazoids go too crazy on their binge.