Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Salvage tests the upgraded Apex Armor. In its’ first configuration, the whip was longer, and comprised now almost entirely of energy. The gravitational field it generated was also stronger. In the second mode, the shoulder cannon had been overhauled into a powerful beam weapon. For the third configuration, the Hyperflux Cannon now sported a hard light shield that aided in protecting the wearer.

4 Likes

Coalburn hears something sound behind him. He turns around. No thing appears out of the ordinary… He hears it again: scuffling. Someone was definitely following him. Glancing down, the organic Spinosaueus sees… a smaller version of himself. A tiny dinosaur with only a few teeth crawls forward, pressing itself against Coalburn’s fleshy feet. He could feel its tiny little heartbeat. Coalburn doesnt know what is happening or what this creature is doing here, but he somehow knows one thing: the cautious dinobot was a father.

3 Likes

Myriad cornered the brightly colored bit. “What? Who are.you?”
“I’m Finite!” replied the grinning doppleganger. “Are you a grumpy version of me?”
Myriad retoerted, “I’m not-oh. You’re my opposite.” She sighed. “This is gonna be fun.”
Finite nodded. “For sure! Where should we start? What’s your favorite thing to do?”

Whetstone showed Anvil around his workshop. “whaddaya think?”
Anvil grins. “I love it.”
The begin to work on a massive rifle together.

Hydraulic walks through the hallways of the ship. He walks into the hangar and looks around, a wet smile forming in his face. “Oh, yeah.”
Piston’s eyes widen. “No. Absolutely not. This is not authorized by-!” He stops short as Hydraulic shoved him away and starts to rip open the walls. " I smell wires! " he cackles.
Piston tried to stop him, with little luck. He commed Daybreak. “Could Liege Maximo assist me? We have a situation within the hangar.”
@Chromeharpoon

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister Epic Sax Dicius threw him the bottle.

@MaxinePrimal “T-t-t-thanks.” Scared Hecate said.

“What seems to be the problem?” a Liege Maximo asks as he strides into the hangar.

2 Likes

Hammer and Hydro Rex finished their drinks and they leave the Bar.

“So where are we heading now?” Hydro Rex asked.

“To speak with Vector.” Hammer said.

“Wow wait, what?” he asked again confused.

“We are in Aevum and currently it would seem that we have a problem, the ship’s folks have gotten crazy, everywhere there is an alternate self.” Hammer said as he and Hydro Rex reached the armory.

Hammer takes the Triptych Mask.

“And you are going to resolve this out?” Hydro asked.

Hammer shrugs “If I can…yes.”

“Well I’m stayin here, just in case.” Hydro Rex said as he sat on a box with ammunition.

Hammer puts on the mask and he activates it, wishing to speak to Vector Prime himself. @Chromeharpoon

Vector Prime materializes in the armory.

“Please make it quick, will you? I am rather busy, you understand.”

“It would seem we have a problem.” Hammer said as he explained Vector in a short resume, that they arrived on Aevum and that almost everybody in the ship has a alternate self and that volks are getting crazy creating a mess.

“Yes, I’m aware of what’s befallen my colony,” Vector Prime replies. “Unfortunately, there isn’t much that I can do, being dead and all.”

“How should I fix this, surely the Rhisling could help, right?” Hammer asked.

“It would; actually, it’s part of the cause, in a way,” replies Vector. “Similar to what happened on Spirabilis, I’ll bet that someone tried to use the blade’s power, however in doing so destabilized the convergence point.”

“So I’ll have to restabilize.” Hammer said. “Anything else would you like to mention about your colony that we don’t know?”

“Only a request that you work quickly, before the ill-effects spread out from the nexus and cause further chaos.”

“Noted.” Hammer said. “Then I bid you a farewell.”

Vector Prime gives a short wave, and the mask deactivates.

Zipline catches it, guzzling it down rather quickly.

Absolution finds difficulty in locating Killstreak amongst the chaos, but doesn’t let her AU self know this. She takes this time to read the prisoner’s emotion: amused.

“You know my way, little guy.” ESD said as he started to drink another bottle.

Hammer takes of the Mask and gives it back to Onyx Prime’s statue.

“So what did Vectory say?” Hydro asked.

“The convergence point is destabilized and that the Rhisiling would fix it.” Hammer.

“And what are the cons?” Hydro asked.

“Well need to do it swiftly, because the ill-effects are spreading out form the nexus and can cause further chaos.” Hammer replied.

“Oh great…meaning a alternate me could eventually happen…” Hydro said worried.

“Lets hope for both our sake and the team that it would not happen.” Hammer said.

“I need to figure out how to fix this… Before something happens to me…” Zipline whispers, though not too quietly for the meme-d Dicius to hear.

ESD threw him another bottle.