Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Awesome!” Hauler claps, before grasping his helmet in sharp pain.

Axis slashed at the waves with her sword, rocketing towards the false prime.

As soon as she reached him, she made a direct swing at his right arm.

Hammer moves out of the way and Hydro Rex came behind Megabolt and swung the Cyro Saber at Megabolt’s back with the attempt to stab him in the back and end his spark.

The Matrix Saber and the Dead Matrix-enhanced Dark Star Saber clash, their near-equivalent energies reacting to produce an aura of dueling tendrils of powers around the Prime and her Nemesis. Tongues of the Creator’s divine power lash out at Nemesis, and likewise cords of Antispark energies strike at Axis.

“You… are… nothing,” Nemesis growls. “You are but a pale imitation of the ones who came before you; you… are no Prime,” he hisses.

The Cryo Saber sinks a fair way into Megabolt’s back, and from it spreads a layer of frost as the Half-shifter leaps away, crying out as he unleashes a storm of missiles, cluster bombs, plasma bursts, and a blast from his cannon.

1 Like

“Incoming!” Hammer said as he transformed into his jet and flew away dodging the attacks.

Hydro Rex did the best he could do avoid being shot as he used the Cyro Saber to create walls of thick ice to protect him from the upcoming attacks.

Hammer approaches the newly rebuild Star Saber, he transforms and lands and grabs it. “This time, try not to break.” Hammer said as he took it and walked towards Megabolt.

“…Megabolt…be gone!!” Hammer yelled as he made a spin sending a powerful energy wave from the Star Saber at Megabolt.

2 Likes

Firestorm growls, “Look who’s talking, monster!” He yelled as he fired a shot from the Requiem Blaster at Nemesis.

1 Like

The wave of crackling blue cosmic power races through the air, and cleaves Megabolt in two. The two halves of the armsmaster drift apart as the Herald’s eyes flicker to black, and Megabolt dies.

The beam from the Requiem Blaster does not harm Nemesis. The false Prime doesn’t even seem to acknowledge it. He was beyond even its’ destructive power.

1 Like

Firestorm growled, Dark wanted revenge but Firestorm wanted justice for all the pain Unicron and his shadow have caused.

“Axis Prime, take what power is in our relics and erase our enemy.” He growled.

Hydro Rex laughed for a bit, this battle was the craziest for him, and they managed to kill a Herald.

Hydro Rex and Hammer approach Megabolt and they stare at his lifeless body.

“And this time stay dead.” Hydro said, as he spat at Megabolt.

“He had it coming eventually.” Hammer said. “Now that every herald is gone we need to concentrate on…defeating Nemesis.”

“But how?” Hydro asked. “He destroyed the Star Saber with ease…”

“We’ll have to just try.” Hammer said as he and Hydro began approaching the spotlight battle.

Hammer and Hydro Rex approach. “Is that even possible?” Hydro asked.

“I don’t know, we’ll have to just try.” Hammer said. “You sure it will work?” Hammer asked Firestorm. (@BlackBeltGamer98)

“It better, it’s the only idea I’ve got.” Firestorm said.

OOC: Wait, what if Axis Prime used the Enigma of Combination to combine all the Relic Hunters and the Relics with herself?

1 Like

“I KNOW WHO I AM!”
Axis shouted before swinging her sword again at Nemesis.

“I AM AXIS PRIME! BEARER OF THE MATRIX OF LEADERSHIP!”
She screamed, accompanied by another slash.

“THIS IS FOR CYBERTRON!”

Slash

“FOR EUKARIS!”

Thrust

“For Maximus.”
With that, Axis summuned every last once of evergy she had, and the energy gifted to her from her friends and the relics. She plunged her blade towards Nemesis Prime’s spark chamber for the killing blow.

5 Likes

With a shriek of tearing metal, the glowing white blade of the Matrix Saber plunges into the core of the Dead Matrix, and with a spray of Dark Energon it runs Nemesis Prime through, erupting out of his back with a terrible howl from the false Prime. For a long, long moment, all is silent, the only sounds being the whipping of the winds as the Sparkchamber continued to fall towards the Hydrax Plateau.

“N-…no…” Nemesis Prime wheezes.

“My… destiny… you cannot… destroy my… destiny…”

Nemesis Prime’s voice trails off as his body goes limp and the crimson light leaves his optics. With an awful, screaming sound, the core of the Dead Matrix shatters, and Nemesis Prime, along with all that remained of Unicron, the Chaos Bringer, dies.

6 Likes

“We…we…we did it.” Hammer said in a whisper as he continues. “WE DID IT!” he yelled.

“HELL FREAKING MAMA JUJU BEANS YEAH, we freaking did it!!!” Hydro cheers.

1 Like

“This is your destiny: to fall, never to rise again.” Firestorm growled, gripping Rhisling tightly in his free hand.

Seraphicon nodded, “The nightmare has finally ended.” He said, relieved beyond measure.

3 Likes

“May he rust in agony.” Hydro adds, looking at Nemesis’s corpses as he spat at him in disgust.

“And an everlasting pain.” Hammer replied.

2 Likes

Axis pulled her blade from Nemesis’ body. In one swift motion she used her blade to lob off his head a fine trophy it would make.

Without missing a beat, Axis propelled herself to Firestorm.
“Give me the blade.”
She said in a stern tone.

“I’ll be able to make a portal big enough for all of us.”

1 Like

“I get to use Nemesis’s head for target practice.” Dark growled as he pointed the Requiem Blaster at it.

OOC: GTG, dinner.

3 Likes

“Ten seconds to impact!” Beta Maxx shrieks. “Nine!.. Eight!.. Seven!..”

A green light dances upon the blade of Rhisling. The rolling metal hills that surrounded the Hydrax Plateau for many hundreds of miles was a good area to make a speedy escape to.

1 Like

Ichor sat quietly by the chamber, watching within, hoping. Though knowing those hopes were most likely for not

“Ya know, I bet if he wasn’t born in the wrong side of the hospital, he could have been a really nice guy,” Hauler shrugs, plopping onto the ground. “Hope you’ll miraculously come back to find a path to redemption one day, big guy.”

Killstreak sits next to the Combiner, panting as she removes the Apex. “It’s over.”

Hauler looks down, pat her on the back, and explodes.

2 Likes