Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Piston stood up. “Many thanks, Lady Daybreak”

Treadfin grinned. “Good to see you, too.”
Whestone explained. “Axis Prime brought him back. Without his body! So yeah, here he is.”

1 Like

“I don’t mean to make this a conception, but I barely had a body at all when I came back. Not to mention I came back first.”

Liege Maximo and Beta Maxx watch the sun set over the Hydrax Plateau through the smoke and debris. The Prime of Lies sighs.

“Oh, if only Optimus could be here right now…” he says, a playful tone to his voice. Beta Maxx, in on the joke, turns his head.

“Yes, this is certainly one of his moments, isn’t it?” the knowledgeable Minicon agrees.

“All it needs is one of his speeches,” Maximo chuckles. “A few somber words on heroism, and valor, and destiny…”

“Twenty shanix says he’s reciting one even now,” laughs Beta Maxx in reply. The two old friends laugh with each other for nearly a minute.

Bootleg slowly calms down.

“Okay… okay… hol’ up! Axis Prime?!”

Though the crowd was trying to give Axis her space, they couldn’t help but gaze in wonder and amazement at the new Prime. For most, she was the first Prime they had ever seen. Many an awed murmur is heard, and more than one finger points to the glowing Matrix Saber.

1 Like

“Please. Everyone form a single file line, and I’ll answer any questions you have.”
Axis said patiently.

“You know it. She was chosen by that fancy rock thing, and even chopped off Nemesis Prime’s head!”
Maximus boasted.

“Holy frak! That’s awesome!” Bootleg exclaims.

“Don’t I know it. She is pretty much the best.”
Maximus said.

“Well I wonder what we’ll do now that–this is all finished.” Hydro wondered.

“Explore the Universe…I guess?” Hammer suggested.

“That could be an option…but you don’t have a ship no more.” Hydro confirmed.

“True…let’s just celebrate and then actually think what will we do with our lives, but don’t you want to return as an Knight of Cybertron back?” Hammer asked.

“It is my duty yes…but to be honest. I’d rather spend much time with you now…you ma brother and all we were always there for each other.” Hydro said.

Hammer nods as he then looked at Megatronus’s statue. “He is now at peace, guess it didn’t took the combined powers of us and only the Matrix Saber…I’ll be missing in a way that Blaster though it held terrible a past…I understand his decision fully.”

“Maybe you’ll get to keep the Star Saber…I don’t see it to be anymore needed now that there is a Prime…tho I think you’ll need to actually speak with her and the Captain.” Hydro said.

“Or we could use our services here, and in the end have access to all of the Relics.” Hammer ads.

“Yeah…you know what follow me.” Hydro said and Hammer followed.

Hydro followed by Hammer walked towards Bootleg and Maximus. (@Chromeharpoon, @MaxinePrimal)

He very excitingly said. “So y’all ready to get this party started, or what!” Hydro cheered.

“Oh you have no idea! If Axis if gonna plan out a Eukaris style celebration like she said, you guys are in for something special!”
Maximus said, clearly excited about the idea.

“Eukaris style huh?” Hydro asked. “I don’t think I’ve celebrated in Eukaris style before, as a beastform brother we shall celebrate every style into one.” Hydro said excited as well.

“Yeah. They’re great. Basically Eukaris is a pretty unstable place, and we’ve faced the occasional world ending calamity. And man, the way we party afterwards. Song of heroes and valor, great big gladiator tournaments, and the biggest feast you’ve ever seen! You’ll love it!”

Hammer was intrigued about the big gladiator tournaments part. “Oh…gladiator tournaments you say, I think I would want to participate in one of them.” Hammer said.

“Ah Hammer you’ll win them all, and there will be no fun, since knowing you’ll win every battle you should be denied.” Hydro said smiling.

Hammer laughed. “We’ll see, we’ll see.” he said.

“Well Maximus, you’ve earned my interest, I sure hell hope I’ll not be disappointed.” Hydro said. “Tho can they dance like this?” Hyro asked as he moved his legs in a two step and made a smooth and fresh moonwalk.

“Dancing? I mean, dancing’s never been a huge part of them. And that’s even assuming she’d be able to get something like that set up. Who knows what the people here are used to.”

“Well in the party I usually went to, I’ve been dancing, how can you through a celebration party without dancing?” Hydro asked.

“If Axis is to occupied with her duties as a Prime we and the others could help throwing this party down, we’ll just have to wait and see.” Hammer said.

“I swear it better be some dancing cuz I don’t want to rust like an old bucket. I have faith that this celebration will be something as for one of a kind, you know Maximus? Like Hammer once said and I’m quoting him, its a one time and one see.”

In the distance, one could see Dicius reuniting with his wife. He was injured after the battle with the combiner, but this didn’t stop him running to jis love, to tell her everything that have happened.

“I’ve never really been to a party with dancing. Parties in general are more big deal events. After something massive happens and the whole continent gets involved. Oh! Like this one time. There was an asteroid headed for the planet right? Big enough to blow the shard mountains to splinters! But one Predacon, Broad-Beak the Bold I think his name was. He sacrificed himself to destroy the asteroid. And the celebration we threw in his honor was amazing! The main event it always the feast. Only the best, biggest, and juiciest prey.”

3 Likes

“…oh right I forgot you eat stuff, well not me tho.” Hydro said pounding his chest and laughed. “Okay I see, tho if there is a chance to show ma cool moves I won’t hesitate, maybe we should sometimes visit Eukaris, tho I visited before…it was a short trip for me anyways.” Hydro said.

“I really don’t get your fascination with dancing. Back home it’s honestly kind of a private thing. Only used for courtship rituals and stuff like that. Outside of that there’s never really a need for it.”

“Well if I could tell ya why am I like this, I would have already. Moving its always been a big part of me, I dunno I like dancing and flow with the rhythm, you feel me?” Hydro asked. “Maybe the Eukarians don’t dance as much I guess you see it as a “private thing” maybe when we get the beat dropping I could show you why am I so fascinated with moving ma body”

“Meh. To each their own I guess. Cultures tend to differ.”

“Well I realized that too, tho I should be the same since I’m a beastformer. Eh guess Primus thought otherwise, and I ain’t blaming him, I like how it turned out. So I guess when you’ll be coming back to your home…Eukaris will throw another celebration right? Since you and your girl over there pretty much saved our tail pipe and yours frankly.” Hydro said.