Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Up in the sky our heroes could see the Hot Spots of Hecate swelling to life once more, their blue glow illuminating the titian surface of the moon. All throughout the colonies of Cybertron, every Well, Hot Spot, and any other extension of the Allspark swiftly climbed back to health now that the Dead Matrix was destroyed. The life-force of Primus returns to the Creator, and the light in the Well of All Sparks shines brilliantly once more.

One year later…

A little over a year has passed since the relic hunters’ climactic battle and the subsequent defeat of the Heralds of Unicron. In that time, efforts to repair the damage wrought upon the Commonwealth have gone on without pause. Though Iacon in particular still bore the scars of the Heralds’ occupation, it was likely to look even more grand and splendorous when the rebuilding was complete. Ambassadors from the Commonwealth were dispatched to visit each the Prime colonies, and soon all twelve of the worlds were inducted into the Commonwealth, their inhabitants connected to their fellow Cybertronians by a new, advanced space bridge network.

@MaxinePrimal @Ace @BlackBeltGamer98 @Toa_Vladin @meepinater @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @MichaelTheLightBringer The relic hunters were hailed as the greatest heroes in Cybertronian history, and eached received a mountain of awards and decorations for their heroics, along with more Shanix than they could ever know what to do with. Unfortunately for them, however, the relics of the Primes were taken from them, and are now proudly displayed in the main hall of the Primal Basilica for a time, before they are eventually returned to their respective Prime colonies.

The early-morning sun shone down from a cloudless sky upon the extravagant megalopolis of Iacon, in which all our heroes were currently gathered. Today, at noon, a coronation ceremony would be held for Axis Prime, making her the official leader of Cybertron and all her colonies. While the Eukarian was in the main hall of the Primal Basilica, the rest of our heroes were free to wander the city.

4 Likes

Chopbot received a comm call.
“Hello?”
“It’s me, Warya.”
“Hi! What you’ve been up to?”
“I have the best plan ever. Belueve me! That time when we stole those things from the museum! That is nothing.”
“Warya, I can’t believe you…”
“We will try to colonise Clemency again.”
“…No way.
“Are you in or out?”
Chopbot thought for a few seconds before grinning wildely.
I guess some thimgs will never change.

Hammer and Hydro Rex were currently in a Hanger in the Icon City.

The two stood besides Hammer’s ship and they had a good time as they talked about their journeys.

“Its hard to believe a year passed, don’t you think?” Hammer asked.

“Oh well that’s true, it was unfortunate that they took the Relics but they belong to their colonies…well your colony doesn’t have a relic but you know why.” Hydro answered.

“Should we wander through the city?” Hammer asked.

“Yeah, Icon is one beautiful city, so lets check it out.” Hydro said.

Hammer nods and soon they leave the Hanger and they wandered throughout the Icon City.

While practically every Angelicon was busting their circuits to prepare the coronation, Seraphicon was at his favorite perch in Iacon City: the highest point he could access.

The place seemed as if it had never been attacked in the first place, the only signs being history and several new monuments honoring Axis Prime and the others.

He stood up and jumped off, enjoying the feeling of wind racing past him before he swiftly got out of the dive and began weaving through small gaps and tight corners.

Firestorm was in a quiet part of the city, talking with Dark about where they should put down roots.

2 Likes

One such monument had been built a few blocks down from Maccadam’s Old Oil House, produced from the labor of the finest crafters of Gigantion and Astrum: an expansive golden sculpture depicting Axis Prime herself holding the reforged Matrix above her head. Surrounding her were life-size replicas of the rest of our heroes:

General Ichor

Kladi

Polemis

Seraphicon

Firestorm

Father Auros

Maximus

Zipline

Cargo

Killstreak

Coalburn

Absolution

Vigor Inferno Hammer

Hydro Rex

Dicius

Hecate

Clara

Ironjaw

Chopbot

Warya

Hornblow

Spokes

Skorn

Grifin

Sparkplug

Windstripe

Symphony Steel

Soundrange

Asrar

Adversary

Hyper-light

Headsight

Piston

Treadfin

Myriad

Blackgem

Whetstone

Treadfin

Dynamo

Daybreak

Nightfall

Bootleg

Salvage

Ironclad

Overgrowth

Razorwing

Beta Maxx

Liege Maximo

Bootleg, Nightfall, Salvage, and the trio of Knights were admiring the monument. The malfunctioning Minicon points to his statue.

“Really captured my likeness, I think,” he says with a smirk, stroking his chin… which promptly fell off onto the sidewalk.

5 Likes

Hammer and Hydro Rex have decided to look at their monuments. Reaching said location by walking. There was a brief silence of satisfaction.

But like always Hydro just has to ruin the moment doesn’t he?

“Dang! This never gets old!” Hydro said excitingly. “Just look at that baby” he said embracing his arms towards his monument. “People love move uha haha uha.” he said moving his lower torso.

To Hammer this seem to be really funny at the moment. He laughed “You had to say something, or else it would be you right?” he said as he too looked at his statue.

“We did good.” Hammer said placing his fist unto his hips and nodding his head as he smiled.

1 Like

A Forge-repaired Zipline stands alongside a beaming, glossy Cargo. Coalburn, repatched with many new parts, completely rust-free, breathes in and out smokes of assorted color. Killstreak, not wielding a single weapon, smiles beside the three remaining acquisition hunters, happy to take a break from a day’s worth of cleaning. Absolution, now with her helmet peeled back, reveals a golden face marked with her two blue eyes.

“Did I ever tell you my theory?” Zipline asks Cargo.

“Which one?”

Coalburn pitches in, “The one with Thanos or the Demogorgon?”

“Neither,” Zip smirks. “Have either of you realized that Han Solo and Indiana Jones look and sound exactly the same? My theory is… they’re the same person!”

“I have no idea what you just said,” Cargo sighs.

“Isn’t Indiana a place?” Coalburn wonders.

2 Likes

Seraphicon landed nearby, “Enjoying yourselves?” He asked.

1 Like

As Hydro Rex enjoyed his moment of glory in his own mind, Hammer noticed he had to do something.

“I’ll be back.” Hammer said, though Hydro Rex didn’t really heard him, the dinobot was dancing a bit, as he felt the rhythm created by his muffing sounds.

Hammer walked towards a statue of Megatronus.

Seraphicon might see Hammer in the distance heading towards a statue of Megatronus, if he knew Hammer, he would know what he was about to do.

Though Hydro Rex was still dancing he stopped as he heard Seraphicon. “You bet I am!” Hydro said in excitement, not really knowing his friend was gone, but Seraphicon would if he paid attention.

“So, is being a house servant fitting?” Absolution asks Killstreak.

“It’s a maid, really,” Killstreak corrects.

“Oh, really? They both clean.”

“Both a criminal and a hunter point guns and pull triggers, but we know how different those two can be.”

“Let me insult you, please!”

“Fine. Yes, then, being a ‘house servant’ is actually enjoyable. It clears the mind in a way nothing will.”

“My mind’s pretty clear when I blow someone’s head off.”

“That escalated very quickly.”

“Don’t most jokes?”

“So, you know much about this vigilante that I keep hearing about?”

“Are you accusing me of something?”

“Perhaps. You never did tell me what you do for a living.”

“I help people in my own way. By helping someone else help people.”

“So you are tied to the vigilante?”

“I’m not confessing to anything.”

“If Cargo and Zipline received a bounty on your friend…”

“Then they have every right to try and catch him.”

“That’s harsh.”

“Keyword: ’try’.”

Killstreak offers a small grin.

1 Like

Hammer approaches the Statue of Megatronus.

“So the prodigy returns.” Hammer said with a smirk. “Though this has been my first try doing this…I hope you can hear me.” Hammer said as he kneel before the statue of Megatronus.

He then begins. “Megatronus if you can hear me, then I want you to know that I want to thank you for everything, for helping me with my darkness and by bestowing me one of your many great gifts…power, strength, value of honor, mighty courage on the battlefield, and the ability for being the first in centuries to wield the Requiem Blaster.” he said continuing.

“Every moment I used it, I have felt the incredible power it had. I know it has caused you pain but in the end it was a great honor that I was worthy to wield it…in a way I have become a Dark Warrior and a Light Warrior being able to wield the Star Saber and the Requiem Blaster.” he continues.

“I thank you for everything, Megatronus. And every task I have accomplished it is because of you, giving me a strong will and confidence where there was none, you inspired my spark and because of what I am now and that I have achieved my inner peace as I have defeated my darkness. I hope you are at least proud of me…and that one day when I become one with the Allspark, I shall see you, though not exchanging many words, we would both knew what we mean, as we happily enjoy the afterlife.” he said as he then began finishing his praises to Megatronus.

“Since I was many have said I remind them of you and that somehow I resemble you…and I have already accepted that when I got the Requiem Blaster, everything was clear to me then as so it is now. We fulfilled your promise by destroying the Blaster and now I am going to fulfill a promise I will make to you know.” he said crossing his right arm to his chest where his spark was.

“I vow by my spark, that I shall Honor your name and the presence people remember you by me. Till we meet again in the Allspark…till all are one.” Hammer said as he looked down to the ground closing his eyes, hoping someway Megatronus would appear and told him something. (@Chromeharpoon)

2 Likes

Megatronus did not appear, however he was most definitely listening from the Allspark, and was moved some by Hammer’s words.

2 Likes

Hammer opened his optics, though he did not appear. Something was telling him that Megatronus listened.

And so Hammer pays his last respects before Megatronus and then soon leaves the Statue and is heading towards were he left, where the monuments were of him and the others.

1 Like

Seraphicon nodded, he was happy Cybertron and all Cybertronians were safe from Unicron, for good.

Admiring the grand monument from the other side of the street was a lanky figure wrapped in a cream-colored robe, embellished with golden embroidery and tassels adorned with Cyberglyphics and the crests of the Thirteen.

2 Likes

Ichor had grown cold since kladi’s death, unable to accept it, and bitter about the fact Maximus had been revived. He was also mysteriously missing, along with Polemis and Altterious.

“Wait a minute, do you know where Hammer is?” asked Hydro Rex.

Hammer soon joins the two. “Well you were so caught up with your “celebration” dance that you didn’t even heard me.” Hammer said.

“Oh and where were you?” Hydro asked.

“I paid my respects to Megatronus.” Hammer said.

Then Hammer realized his old friend was there. “Hi Seraphicon, its nice to see you.” Hammer said stretching his hand for a handshake (@BlackBeltGamer98)

Seraphicon shook Hammer’s hand. “It’s good to see you too.” He said with a smile.

Firestorm decided that taking a little flight may help him make his choice. He climbs into his Transtector and takes to the skies.

1 Like

“What now?” Hammer asked. “What will you be doing after the coronation of Axis?”

“Yeah, me and Hammer don’t really have an idea, so perhaps you could help inspiring us and all, you know?” Hydro said.

“My duties as an Angelicon are still to be done.” Seraphicon told them, “Someone’s gotta help get folks to the new monasteries to protect and preserve the relics.”

The Angelicon didn’t really have a solid plan as to what he’d do after the coronation; he figured he’d be back to his old duties once everything was said and done.

Firestorm decides to visit Maccadam’s Old Oil House, having heard many interesting things about it. On the way there, he spots a the cloaked figure and lands near them. (@Chromeharpoon)

1 Like