Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“I was gonna help Axis Prime. Maximus said he wouldn’t mind help as a bodyguard.”
Myriad said. She took a sip of her drink.

Treadfin and Whetstone search for an open lot where they could open a shop.
@Chromeharpoon

Piston leaves Flux and enters his living quarters, to read a book while he waits.

Seraphicon had a stein of normal Energon.

Firestorm sat with Optimus, conversing in Ancient as he caught up with the Prime.

1 Like

“Body guard not bad. If that is what you want to do.” Hammer said. “Its better then by doing nothing I guess.” he drinks a sip of his drink.

“Yo brother to brother, when are you going to harden your feathers and drink a drink which true man drink?” Hydro asked with a smile.

1 Like

Seraphicon smirks, “I would rather not get drunk before a major ceremony.” He said in a kind tone. “Transportation from one place to another is rather difficult when in such a state.”

Hammer may recall that one major reason Seraphicon didn’t drink was religious.

“Yeah, agreed. I don’t think many people want a trained sniper working at a desk, though.” Myriad takes another sip of her drink.

As Whetstone and Treadfin searched, they chatted about whatever came to mind.
Whetstone asked. “Treadfin, do you know Ancient?”
“No, why?”
“Well, Firestorm gave me a copy of a manuscript, and now I’m pretty fluent. I’ve been studying a lot this past year.”
“Oh, so that’s what you’ve been busy with.”
“Yeah. Would you, by any chance, want to learn it?”
“Sure! it sounds cool!”
“Great.”
Whetstone created a copy of the manuscript from his data files and gave it to Treadfin.

1 Like

“Pff…” He said as he drank. “Why am I not able to get drunk huh?” Hydro asked. “Uh this is no fun but really Serap you need to drink a proper drink…I swear if there are any drinks at the ceremony I’ll make you drink them.” Hydro chuckled.

Hammer looks at her, then he drinks. “Huh so you are a trained sniper…I see, well I don’t think Axis need much guarding really, if she beaten Nemesis then she can beat anyone but since she’ll become the leader she’ll have a lot of work to do, you know being the leader of the entire race is not easy.” Hammer said. “But she’ll pull it off, I have no doubts. Now everything that I’m worried about what am I going to do…” he said.

2 Likes

Optimus sips from a glass of Engex as he listens, offering the occasional comment and response.

There was one such lot in Kaon, and another in Tyger Pax.

2 Likes

Seraphicon shook his head, “If that does happen, I’ll politely refuse.” He said, taking a sip from his stein.

“What do you think will happen after Axis Prime’s coronation?” Firestorm asked Optimus in Ancient.

1 Like

@MichaelTheLightBringer
Myriad nodded. “Funnily enough, I didn’t use my sniper much. Some, or most, of the battles were too large or sprung upon us for the sniper to be worth it.”

@Chromeharpoon

Whetstone and Treadfin check the Tyger Pax location out.

2 Likes

“You think so?” he chuckled. “Oh boy did Auros told you what happened when I made him drink a proper drink?” he asked with a smile.

OOC: feel free to come with something really funny.

“That’s true, but someday who knows if somethings comes attacking you and everybody you’ll get the chance to try it, though I doubt there will be anymore evil lurking.” he said as he drank a sip of his drink.

“I cannot tell,” replies Optimus. “The future is, as they say, an open book.”

The Tyger Pax location was formerly an old Energon depot, near the city’s limits.

2 Likes

Whetstone makes a note of the location. “Not bad.”
“Let’s check the other place out.” Treadfin says.
The two head to the Kaon location.

@MichaelTheLightBringer
“Let’s hope not.” Myriad chuckles. “I think we’ve had enough battles with evil for a lifetime.”

1 Like

Seraphicon looked at Hydro with a worried expression.

Auros was caught completely off-guard in that time and he didn’t last long before he went out like a light. After dealing with a headache, the Angelicon Father found out Hydro’s hand in that and gave him a stern talking to because of it.

Firestorm nodded, “I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.” He said.

2 Likes

“True.” Hammer chuckles. “Though a warrior like me its in my nature to fight with honor that is. But never the less I can finally rest in peace.” Hammer said looking as his glass as he was in peace finally now there is no enemy and no more darkness within him. Though Myriad might feel something is off about Hammer like he is glum for a few brief seconds.

Hydro laughed with joy and shade some energon tears and he wiped them out. “Man oh man those were the good ol days speaking of which where is he, how is he doin?” Hydro asked.

2 Likes

Myriad nodded, then frowned. “Something wrong?”

1 Like

Hammer snaps out. “Well if you think about it, its already have been a year but I remember the Relic Hunting days like it was yesterday…it is really incredible how we finished them for good and now that is finished what kind of greater purpose is there for me to do.” he said drinking a sip.

1 Like

“You could always do law inforcement.” Suggested Myriad as she sipped her drink.
“Or maybe train new soldiers on Bellator?”

1 Like

“Train future generation yes, what Megatornus did…though I don’t know…because me and Hydro Rex are really good friend, we’re like brothers and if I do that then well I would not have enough time to be a good friend.” Hammer said.

“He’ll then return to Primogenitum though he said he doesn’t want that now anymore, though since we are pretty much heroes and the entire race of cybertron knows who we are these new generation might actually feel honored by our services, like I said I just don’t know yet.” Hammer said drinking a sip out of his drink.

Myriad nodded. “Just some ideas to think about.”
She took a sip of her drink.

1 Like

“The things I’ll miss about our Hunting Relic day is the Relics themselves.” Hammer said smiling.