Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Whetstone and Treadfin agree to purchase the Kaon location.
They search for the right 'bot to talk to to buy it.
“It’ll be a nice spot, right by the spaceport. Plenty of people could stop by!” Whetstone said.
“Yeah, and it’s a good size, too. Plenty of room for all our equipment and storage for materials.”

Myriad walks up to Axis. “The coronation is about to begin. Think you’re ready?”
@MaxinePrimal

“It’s about time.”
Axis muttered under her breath. She then took a deep breath to relax herself.

“Yeah. I think I’m ready.”

1 Like

Seraphicon and Firestorm followed them.

1 Like

Optimus begins walking toward the Primal Basilica.

A great horn sounds across Iacon, indicating for most everyone else to begin doing the same.

The location could be bought online, for a reasonable sum of shanix.

2 Likes

Axis stood ready at attention. Nervous, yet also excited for what was to come.

And as always, Maximus stood by her side. Faithful to the end.

Hammer followed Optimus.

As so did Hydro Rex and they surely were as as well followed by Firestorm and Seraphicon.

“Wow…that sounds like a really great freaking horn, almost blowing my audio receptors.” Hydro said.

“So Optimus it is as well great to meet you in person, name is Hydro Rex a Knight of Cybertron and this is Hammer a son of Megatronus” Hydro introduced themselves to Optimus.

1 Like

“A comlink signal would be more efficient but we have to observe tradition, even if it causes a mild case of tinnitus.” Seraphicon said.

“Thankfully, we are able to fix damaged audio receptors.” Dark grumbled, obviously pained by the aforementioned damage to his hearing.

1 Like

“‘Guess it’s time,” Killstreak voices.

“I-I don’t do well with public events…” Coalburn whimpers.

“You don’t even have to do anything,” Absolution grunts. “Do we?”

Whetstone and Treadfin walk back to the Basilica, and made the purchase on the way there.

1 Like

“It is a pleasure to meet you two in-person,” Optimus replies as he walks.

1 Like

“Well yeah since we are heroes now.” Hydro said.

Hammer then interfered. “What Hydro is trying to say is that it is as well a pleasure meeting you as well in-person. Because of you the Matrix was restored, though my only regret was that I never visited Trecedim when I had the chance.” Hammer said. “My services were needed else where, as I then joined the battle on Cybertron. I could not stand to leave any more lives to be taken so I chose to go there instead of Trecedim.”

“Yeah and Hammer sliced Megabolt in half with the Star Saber saving me,so that was epic.” Hydro ads, though he was polite about it.

Optimus nods.

“Yes, your heroics truly are the stuff of legend…”

1 Like

“Well-” Hydro said as he was stooped by Hammer, meaning he should be more respectable.

“I wouldn’t go as far to say it the true stuff of legend…but I’ll say I did the best I could…and I have solely been able to do it because of my inspiration of Megatronus to become the best I can in battle, though sorry I ask but do I somehow remind you of him?” Hammer asked.

“Oh boy here we go again.” Hydro Rex thought, rolling his optics.

Axis and Maximus patiently waited for the ceremony to begin.

“Somewhat,” admits Optimus.

1 Like

“Well you can’t blame it, he is from Bellator.” Hydro said.

“After this ceremony what are you going to do?” Hammer asked intrigued.

“After this, I will have to return to Trecedim. I still have a duty as its’ guardian.”

1 Like

Firestorm and Seraphicon understood that; they too had duties to fulfill after the coronation.

1 Like

Hammer nods. “Understood,I hope that one day our paths will enter intertwine, say would this make Megatronus proud or moved by it?” Hammer asked as he then explained what he did and said towards a Megatronus statue.

“Perhaps it might,” says Optimus as he walks off to join the other leaders at the Basilica’s main entrance.

@BlackBeltGamer98 @MaxinePrimal @MichaelTheLightBringer @meepinater @Toa_Vladin @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

As the sun shines directly above the splendorous capitol of Cybertron, a massive crowd of bots hailing from every world gathers before the Primal Basilica. Camera drones fly about, and confetti and streamers are tossed haphazardly as a thunderous tide of cheers fills the air. The ceremony was about to begin. Within the main hall of the Basilica, the Knight honor guard line up against the walls, standing stiff at attention as they wait for their cue.

4 Likes