Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

We have:

-Simulare

-Verity

-Headsight

-Hammer

-Axis

-Maximus.

Everyone else came from the Commonwealth. Really, we could use some more Prime colony folks.

4 Likes

The only colony Iā€™m really interested in is Bellator, and thereā€™s already three bots From there

What about Concordia? Your character(s) could be some kind of combiner. Or, If you made a character from Muto, they could have up to five alt-modes.

1 Like

Already did Concordia, and how often do we actually transform in this rp?

This time you could actually make a combiner, not just one guy who can split himself up.

Thatā€™d also mean he could weild the Cyber Caliber

With five open slots, Iā€™m positive you could think of at least two thatā€™d be useful.

1 Like

Isnā€™t there a character limit?

flying wolf mode here I come

2 Likes

You can have up to three characters, since three spots are open currently.

wait we have a character limit? uhhā€¦

Given how large our cast is, I put one in a few weeks ago to keep me from getting overwhelmed.

what combiner has three members?

@Chromeharpoon
If I killed off two of my characters, could I create a team of minions that were a combiner?

Or should I save that for the next RP?

Armada Perceptor comes to mind.

If you want to do that, yeah.

1 Like

Name: Fury
Homeworld: cybertron
Subclass/subspecies (optional): Decepticon Marauder
Appearance: Short and blocky fembot with a black, white, grey, and red color scheme
Alt-mode: Mechanical Badger
Weapons, Abilities, and Equipment: Energy Axe, laser gun.
Bio: Fury was a member of a crew of Decepticon Marauders that was tasked with raiding Autobot ships. Due to unforseen circumstances, her ship was left stranded and without power in the darkest reaches of space.

Name: Modex
Homeworld: Hecete
Subclass/subspecies (optional): Decepticon high command
Appearance: Tall and bulky with a Black, gunmetal, red, and neon yellow color scheme.
Alt-mode: Cybertronian Tank
Weapons, Abilities, and Equipment: Cane/Sword, Pistol, Energy Mace.
Bio: Modex was a member of Decepticon High Command who was captured by the Autobots. Furyā€™s group was tasked with rescuing him, but they ended up lost in deep space, sealed within diffrent stasis chambers.

You already played Modex and Fury in this RP. Iā€™m not going to retcon them.

On top of that, I donā€™t really want any more Autobots or Decepticons. We already have enough ā€œmen out of timeā€, I feel.

You made me stop playing Fury and Modex, I donā€™t want to make another character that Iā€™m going to have to keep track off.

While true, their existence in the RP, their actions and their affects on the characters they interacted with are very much still ā€œcanonā€. Iā€™m not going to retcon all that, and youā€™ll have to create a new character if you want to rejoin.

You havenā€™t given me a chance to play them in a manner that you deem acceptable, I went off the rails of your plan and those characters got kicked, but I can put them back on track.

Or, you could save me the continuity issues that retconning/rebooting the two would bring, and just create a new character that fits the RP.

What do you want me to make then?

A character on the lighter side of the moral spectrum, from one of the Prime colonies listed in the first post.