Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

Name: Melieon
Homeworld: Muto
Subclass/subspecies (optional): Shifter
Appearance: Anyone
Alt-mode: Anything
Weapons, Abilities, and Equipment: can create a variety of diffrent weapons due to his powers.
Bio: Melieon makes his work as a magician, using his shifter powers to create elaborate sets and performances that trick the optic.

Shifters are a little OP. Please bring him down to maybe a triple/quadruple-changer.

He can ■■■■■■■■■■ into things around his size then.

Still a little too powerful for my liking. Shifters weren’t meant to be a real option as much as they were just mentioned to help worldbuild.

What if he can’t turn into people or vehicles.

I would still prefer he have a fixed set of maybe two-to-four alt-modes. What those alt-modes are, I’ll leave up to you.

How is he suposed to do the magician thing then?

Wait, will I have to make another character sheet for Split?

What if he’s real good with special effects, and has hologram projectors and such? Some of his alt-modes could help with that, perhaps.

If/when she gets a body, yes.

1 Like

He can transform into a large flat panel, a chair, and a box.

Interesting choices. Any sort of weaponry or equipment?

He has a cane and a wand.

Is that all? Because just these two things and his unique choice of alt-modes would make him a very weak character.

So? Wait, he does have the hologram projector

(Needs to be five characters)

I might even go as far as to say too weak.

How about a hologram projector.

Getting better, but he still has very little to no offensive capability outside of whacking people with his cane/wand and good ol’ fisticuffs.

It’s fine the way it is.

Given what the cast is up against, it’s really not. I’d recommend giving him a generic laser gun at the very least. Maybe switch out the metal panel mode for something mobile, too.

I think I’ll post Sparkplug’s second alternative self soon.