Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

Yeah, there’s no shortage to choose from.

2 Likes

Now, to find out what on Cybertron those are…

This’ll help.

What’s the situation in regards to binary-bonded Nebulans/Humans, seeing as Cybertronians have exiled themselves from the rest of the galaxy?

They don’t exist in this universe anymore because of said exile, sorry.

Okay, so Headmasters have heads that are baby transformers? That’s… interesting, does the body have sentient abilities without a HEAD?

Then Powermasters have baby transformer batteries… Kind of cool…

Duocons are two bots that transform together into one vehicle, right? I’m confused about that one.

Well, smaller transformers, they aren’t younger, that or humans

Depends;
America: yes
Japan: it’s an upgrade for the smaller robot

Visa-versa

2 Likes

Not babies, just smaller bots. Sometimes humans.

Sometimes the body is a separate being, other times it’s just a piece of equipment.

Duocons are singular transformers who can split their bodies into separate alt-modes.

2 Likes

No need to apologise, I had surmounted as much and it makes sense.

1 Like

Okay. Thanks for asking.

I know, I know, I was making a joke about how adorable the little guys look… WAIT, A HUMAN?!

So, is Duocon just a cooler name for a triple-changer?

Also, just out of curiosity, what do you call those giant combiners like Devastation and… something with an “M”, Motormaster is the head?

1 Like

Ah, okay.

Yeah, sometimes a human/nebulon gets cybernetic augmentations/power armor and becomes one of the various “-master” types, bonding with a Transformer or a transtector (a lifeless mechanical body that the “-master” has full control over).

Not exactly. A duocons’ body splits apart, and each piece forms a separate vehicle.

I believe you’re referring to the Stunticons. Their combined form is named Menasor.

That’s it! You had to fight him in Devastation, a game I only got because it was free to PlayStation Plus Members.

Wow. Interesting. I’ve actually had a cool idea for two guy that combine to create a larger vehicle, but I don’t know what that’s called or whether or not they would be able to transform by themselves.

1 Like

I think that can still be classified as a combiner.

That’s entirely up to you.

1 Like

Name: Dynamo
Homeworld: Cybertron
Subclass: Autobot
Appearance: TBD
Alt mode: Formerly a small mining vehicle, now a large jet.
Weapons, abilities, and equipment: Dynamo wears a massive life support system that doubles as powerful armor (think something like Ultra Magnus). This armor features numerous scientific instruments, Two missile launchers, allows him to assume a jet configuration as well as enhancing Dynamo’s strength. Some drawbacks of the armor are that he doesn’t have the same dexterity or coordination that he would have outside of it. He’s also incapable of removing the armor for extended periods, otherwise, he would succumb to his injuries. Dynamo also can’t overexert himself, otherwise, he could fall into stasis lock.
Bio: An adventurous Autobot scientist who was grievously injured during the great war, Dynamo rebuilt his life support system into powerful armor, allowing him to continue both his scientific research and his military service. At some point, he slipped back into a coma and his armor has sustained him ever since.

Name: Modex
Homeworld: Hecte
Subclass: Decepticon Power Core Combiner
Appearance:
Alt mode: Wanna guess?
Weapons, abilities, and equipment: Pistol, blades, Cane gun, numerous scans and blueprints of artificial Cybertronian entities. IE Autobot X, The Dinobots, Nightbird, The Stunticons, the Arielbots, and the Technobots.
Bio: Modex is a former Decepticon Weapons designer turned politician. He has his own design for the resurgence of the Decepticon empire and view’s Hailaetus’s methods as tactless and crude, lacking coordination and finesse. he possesses a keen mind for implementing disguised weapons within common objects, as well as for constructing Protoform shells to suit his purposes.

Name: Fury
Homeworld: Hecte
Subclass: Decepticon
Appearance: TBD
Alt mode: Badger
Weapons, abilities, and equipment: Bludgeon, Brass Knuckles, Pistol.
Bio: Fury is one of Modex’s artificial Cybertronians, as well as his top enforcer. She’s an angry sort, preferring to use violence when possible.

Yeah, about that. That’s actually just a sideplot for Haliaetus that’s gonna come to an end real soon. I let it happen to keep everybody engaged, but I’m planning to start the main adventure tomorrow and wrap up the whole “Decepticon uprising”.

Other than that, they’re accepted.

What makes you think that Ace is just going to let it stop there?

He and I have already decided on the conclusion.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll get a character in for this. Sorry guys :confused:

That’s fine. Thanks for giving it a look.