Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

As far as I know, the knights died a long time ago.

1 Like

That they know of.

With @Chromeharpoon’s OK, I can make it so he vanished and was believed to be dead because only a scrap of armor remained.

2 Likes

Here it is.

1 Like

And I can still make it so, if he does get the green light, have the Firestorm’s been in another world all this time thing going on? Either way, I’m cool with whatever you feel is right.

GTG, battery.

I’m afraid not, sorry.

Fair enough. I may not bring in Firestorm but maybe some mention of him as a Knight from the Angelicons for his dual mind would be a good start at least.

1 Like

Hey, you do you.

1 Like

Let’s try and not get political guys

4 Likes

The Heralds of Unicron

Name: Nemesis Prime

Appearance:

(Credit to Pinterest user Jin-Saotome.)

Alt-mode: none.

Weapons, equipment, and abilities: Nemesis Prime was created to be Unicron’s one-bot answer to the Thirteen, and as such he is immensely powerful. He possesses the combined might of all the original Primes, as well as supernatural reflexes, resilience, and endurance. He wields the Dark Star Saber, a twisted replica of Prima’s sword which possesses all the attributes of the original, in addition to the properties of the Dark Energon comprising it’s blade.

The Dark Star Saber

Recently, Nemesis Prime acquired the Dead Matrix, a dark counterpart to the Matrix of Leadership. As the Matrix imbues it’s host with the power of Primus, the Dead Matrix grants Nemesis mastery over the dark energies of his creator. Though the presence of the Matrix of Leadership prevents Nemesis from using them to their full extent, he can tap into a fraction of the Dead Matrix’s power with enough concentration. This process wreaks havoc on his body and leaves him in great pain afterward, however.

Bio: Originally the most loyal of Unicron’s heralds, Nemesis Prime has acquired a measure of autonomy and self-awareness during his time in the Void. Scorning his late master for using him for a pawn in his ultimate scheme, leading him to spending most of his life trapped in the non-space outside reality, Nemesis Prime now serves only himself, using the other three heralds to further his interests.

Name: Ramjet

Appearance:

Alt-mode: Cybertronian jet

Weapons, abilities, and equipment: Ramjet exists in a state of both being and unbeing, his broken body held together by his power over the fabric of reality and the sheer force of his will. Of all the heralds, Ramjet is the most difficult to kill, as he can recover and reconstitute his form after most attacks and injuries with great speed.

Ramjet wields the Antrodemonus Sword and has two large canons on his shoulders, all three of which he uses to focus his chaotic powers into more devastating attacks. He is also accompanied by four Minicons: Thunderwing, Thunderclash, Terradive, and Gunbarrel. These Minicons don’t appear to have wills of their own, existing as extensions of Ramjet’s being and transforming into other blades and blasters for him to use.

Thunderclash:

From left-to-right: Terradive, Thunderwing, and Gunbarrel.

Bio: Ramjet embodies the chaos that Unicron has come to be associated with in Cybertronian lore. He is a cruel, psychotic individual who revels in destruction, slaughter, and suffering- just as his creator desired. Even the other three heralds keep their distance from him, as he has tried to kill all of them numerous times in a quest to gain Unicron’s undivided favor. Ramjet despises Nemesis Prime in particular, envying him for the favoritism he always garnered from the Chaos Bringer. With the Dead Matrix in his possession, however, Nemesis is now able to exert at least a semblance of control over Ramjet with the powers it has given to him. Still, the sadistic seeker is an unpredictable and formidable adversary that all beings must be weary of.

Name: Megabolt

Appearance:

Alt-mode:

This, but with the robot mode’s colors.

Weapons, abilities, and equipment: Megabolt possesses a large arsenal of devastating weaponry, as well as enhanced strength and endurance. In vehicle mode, he is capable of superluminal travel.

Bio: while the other three heralds wield various flavors of what can only be described as magic, Megabolt prefers a more… “scientific” means of enacting the late Unicron’s will. And by scientific, I of course mean a nigh-infinite arsenal that would make movieverse Ironhide squeal. Megabolt is a pragmatist, eschewing the lengthy monologues and theatrics of his kin for a more down-to-earth persona. He focuses on completing the task at hand, often becoming tunnel-visioned and unable to think outside the proverbial box.

Name: Infernocus

Appearance:

Infernocus is a combiner, formed from five individual components:

From left to right: Rupture, Gorge, Skulk, Thrash, and Glug.

Alt-modes: the Infernocons transform into varying types of dragons, save for Skulk, who does not possess an alt-mode.

Weapons, abilities, and equipment: The Infernocons are pyrokinetic, able to summon and manipulate fire magnified by the dark energies of Unicron. This power is increased a thousandfold when they combine into Infernocus. The Infernocons wield various melee weapons, and Infernocus carries a massive sword formed from Skulk’s armaments.

Bio: Every team of villains needs its’ dumb muscle, and Infernocus fills that role perfectly for the heralds of Unicron. Seemingly incapable of speech or higher thought, Nemesis Prime finds it best to simply point the brute in one direction and let him raze to his twisted sparks’ content. The individual Infernocons likely contribute to the gestalt’s mindless bloodlust, being savages who delight in causing wanton mayhem and destruction.

2 Likes

I’m deciding to try a weird character idea. it might not work for the RP. Again this is a very weird character idea.

Name: Asrar (it’s an old word that means “secret”)
Homeworld: Cybertron. He was locked away for some time, forgotten in time. Something triggered his prison to be unlocked. Some could say it was rust, but who’s keeping track.
Subspecies: A dire wraith which has gained complete control over a nigh dead body of a predacon, Skylynx. The dire wraith became stuck to the body and they became a weird abomination of the cybertronian species.
Appearance: Asrar retained most of Skylynx’s appearance, nearly keeping it identical. it did change gaining a more organic nature and design. in robot mode, there’s a mouth on his chest / abdomen.

(Skylynx is on the left in both of these)
(Cred goes to the show as these are screen shots from prime)
Alt-mode: Interestingly enough Asrar kept the alt-mode, however it remained mostly organic. there were hints of Skylynx’s original form. The alt-mode is a griffin.
Weapons / Abilities / Equipment: Like most predacons, Asrar can breath fire in his alt-mode. He has sharp claws that can cut through metal. He can fly, due to his wings and is very strong. The dire wraith in him gave him a rage ability, were he can become stronger for a short amount of time. After the rage ends, he become temporally weaker. He also heals faster than most cybertronians. He has other traits relating to a predacon.
Bio: Asrar began as a simple dire wraith early in his life. He saw a heavily inured predacon and though,
“Ooh I cannot pass up on this opportunity!”
He took over the predacon, Skylynx, and accidently merged with it. They became inseparable and Asrar eventually took over thee entire body, claiming it as his own, though that took a very, very, very, very long time. As the predacon, Asrar was sealed by the cybertronians, hoping he would never wake again. Asrar slept for many years, he lost count, and awoke one day. His cell door busted open and now he’s free. His cell is located in the deepest parts of cybertron, almost forgotten to time.

I know this is a rather crazy character, but I think it can be a rather fun one. I doubt it could be used as a deux ex machina, but might be on the more OPish side, due to what he is. If he works for the RP, he works. If he doesn’t work for the RP, he doesn’t.
However tips on fixing him will be gladly received and be put into work.

Rage Ability Stats

Asrar’s Rage Ability lasts for 35 posts when he is focused, when he is not focused it lasts less than that and is sporadic. Afterwards he temporally becomes weaker and slower in reactions and attacks.

1 Like

Okay, this is pretty neat, but it is a little too “out-there”, and I hate to say that when you’ve obviously put work into him. It’s really just the Dire Wraith part that I feel iffy on. What if he was just a regular dragon-bot with the rage ability? Or is granted the ability with a minicon partner?

My whole idea of this character was to be “out-there”.

I know (from a bit of research) that dire wraiths do exist in the IDW universe. However as I quoted you are borrowing elements from the different transformer universes. Asrar was an idea for a character that would be new to the transformer culture and most of its functions. That’s why I used a dire wraith. The dire wraith essentially became merged with the predacon, making them one being.[quote=“Jcton, post:262, topic:45895”]
He took over the predacon, Skylynx, and accidently merged with it. They became inseparable and Asrar eventually took over thee entire body, claiming it as his own, though that took a very, very, very, very long time.
[/quote]
This guy for all intents and purposes is a predacon. The dire wraith part of him was a past that I could use for future story telling and had little to do with the current being. The most it gave him was the rage ability and the slight healing factor.[quote=“Jcton, post:262, topic:45895”]
He also heals faster than most cybertronians. He has other traits relating to a predacon.
[/quote]
So, on the dire wraith part that you are iffy about. It’s basically a normal predacon with the consciousness of a dire wraith. If you don’t like this I’ll just change it to a normal predacon, with a rage ability, as you suggested.
@Chromeharpoon

@Jcton Well, maybe it could work. Especially since it doesn’t seem really OP. Okay, I’ll accept this.

@Traykar Okay, somehow I missed this when accepting Modex, and it’s actually kinda OP. Same with @BlackBeltGamer98 and the angel bots. Could you two please do away with those for the sake of balance?

2 Likes

It is done.

1 Like

? I don’t see how it’s overpowered, it just means he’s good at building transformers.

And he could potentially construct a private army. That’s considerably more advantageous than anything else the other PCs have. Unless, of course, he doesn’t use the ability for that purpose.

1 Like

He doesn’t, I just thought it would be a neat canonical explanation for where some of his minions come from.

Oh, okay.

Name: Zipline
Homeworld: Cybertron
Subclass/Subspecies: Um… Half-icon?

Appearance: Thin and spindly. Four helicopter blades form two pairs of “wings” on his back, and four more form a static “cape”. He can use first four like insect wings, able to glide to the ground and cushion his fall, but not actually fly. He has orange eyes, and is mainly dark silver. His head, “wings”, “cape”, legs, shoulders, and hands are black with armor.

Alt-Mode:

By himself: He doesn’t necessarily have one, as he only forms the second pair of blades and a pair of extra engines on the Chinook. He can, however, transform into a circle of blades and spin or be thrown like a ninja star.

With Cargo: A mostly black Chinook helicopter, forming the top blades and the back.

Weapons/Abilities/Equipment: He has the blade “wings”, a grapple wrist shooter, and a net gun.

Bio: A bot seeming to have been born a bounty hunter, this Cybertronian loves his job as much as he loves the money involved. He loves it so much, he often goes a little crazy, especially with red Energon or exhaustion involved (no idea if Transformers actually react to “caffeine” or “lack of sleep”, but let’s just say it’s a permanent malfunction). However, deep down, he has a good heart- er- motor, and loves to help.

Name: Cargo
Homeworld: Cybertron
Subclass/subspecies: Same as above.

Appearance: Massive and bulky. Strapped with a dozen bandoliers carrying nearly endless ammunition. He is almost completely jet black, with a dark steel head, shoulders, hands, knees, and feet. His right forearm has been replaced by a massive chain repeater cannon at the joint, allowing him to swing it around at the elbow. He wears a bowler hat he once found on Junkion, with two green eyes peaking out below. The cockpit becomes his chest in this mode.

Alt-mode:
By himself: None.
With Zipline: Same Chinook helicopter, forming the front and midsection.

Weapons/Abilities/Equipment: Chain Repeater Cannon, loads and loads of ammo, and a handaxe.

Bio: Cargo and Zipline have never been seen apart. Seeing how they can’t truly transform without being in a near vicinity, this is understandable. Cargo is nearly the opposite of Zipline, however. Where Zipline is thin, Cargo is… large, where Zipline with crazy, Cargo is calm. He acts as his business partner’s greatest ally, friend, brother, and therapist. While he does enjoy getting paid, he truly believes his occupation makes life better for the simple, law-abiding citizens of Cybertron and her neighboring moons and planets.

This is Boeing’s CH-47 Chinook Helicopter (totally didn’t Google this or anything), and the YouTube video the picture is linked to claims it is “amazingly agile”, so I’m just going to take their word for it. Make it completely black and silver, and then through in some sleek futuristic Cybertronian flair, (as well as remove the guns) and you’d pretty much have Zip and Carg.

1 Like

Accepted.

1 Like